What A Day

What A Day

"This isn't funny, Wes!", I cried.

"Yes it is, baby! Relax! It's not the end if the world!"

"Did you just tell me to relax!? How about you tell me to relax when your 2 months pregnant and you can't fit into your clothes!"

Wesley chuckled uncontrollably until he saw I was literally crying!

"Awhhh, babydoll, I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!", he said wrapping his arms around my middle.

I pulled away, "Look at me, Wes! I'm fat. My shirts are too short, I can't get my pants passed my thighs and- look!", I said lifting my shirt up. My boobs were so close to falling out of the tiny C-Cups. My boobs are at least a DD cup now. Being 2 months pregnant in werewolf time was like being 5 months in human time. I'm halfway through this pregnancy and feeling like crap.

Wes' eyes bulged out as he took in the DD's.

"Is that one of the bras I just bought at Victorias Secret for you las month?", he asked.

I nodded and then started sobbing.

"Hey, hey, hey, it's alright! I'll buy you some more clothes. It's alright sweetie!", he tried to sooth me.

I rested a hand on my stomach and stopped crying, "You're killing me baby! How do you eat so much!?", I whispered.

"Let's go get you some clothes, baby", Wes said before tossing me a short dress he found. It was a little tight but looked good on a pregnant me. I smiled.

"Okay!", I responded, but then my stomach growled, "Can we eat somewhere first?", I asked.

He chuckled, "Sure, babe"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shut up, Stone! Or I swear to god, I'm going to beat you!"

Wes, Bear, Stone, Hawk, and I are currently on the way to the mall. Stone thought it'd be funny to poke stone continuously in the back of the head in efforts to make Hawk laugh. It was not working.

Bears face was frustrated, therefore Hawks face was frustrated.

I'd had introduced the boys and Hawk about a week after the the carnival. Hawk took an instant like to Bear and would do everything Bear did.

"Awhh, cmon Hawk isn't this funny!?", Stone tried.

Bear crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. So did Hawk. "No", he pouted,"thop it!"

Stone sighed and was ready to try again before I interrupted him.

"Shut. Up. Stone.", I said viciously., cracking my fingers because I was so annoyed.

"Oh be quiet, Lennon! I'm trying to bond with my little-"

"He. Does not. Want. To. Bond. With you!"

"Shush Len-"

I punched him in the gut, "I told you to shut up! I am not in the fuc-"

"Kids in the car! We're here also. Enough arguing you too! Stone as long as you're on my property you behave and listen to my Luna! Now Bear and Stone can you take Hawk shopping, while I take Lennon?"

I sighed in relief. Finally some peace and quiet. My hormones are in overdrive! Every time someone did or said some thing I didn't like I flip out!

"Yup, Cmon Hawk", Bear said picking Hawk up and putting him on his hip.

"See you later, little man! Behave for Bear and Stone!", said Wesley.

"Okay, Doggie!", he said.