Mira Knows Best

Mira Knows Best

(Lennon's POV)

"Len, extend those arms! Starla, chest out! Juliette, butt out, not in!", Mira ordered. She was kicking our butts because of the big show tonight. The towns new mayor is paying big bucks for us to

make his twin boys 21st birthday be spectacular... Oh dear, wait till Wes finds out.

"Beautiful, beautiful! Thats right Lennie, show off what you got!"

I shook my hips right to left and dragged my hands down my body. Sweat poured down my face and my heartbeat raced 100 mph. This was the most intense workout I've had yet!

"All right ladies let's run through 'Belly Dancer' one more time and if you get it right, you can go home until tonight!", she said.

We all sighed and got into position. It was an especially dirty dance but I enjoyed it! We ran through it smoothly and were rewarded with the gift of going home to sleep for a few hours.

On our way out Mira called, "Lennon, stay back and chat" I did as I was told and she dragged me to her office.

"Please, sit down this will only take a minute!"

I sat for a minute trying to calm my heartrate down. The walls were spinning, but I did my best to focus on Mira.

"Is anything the matter, Mira?", I asked.

"Nothings the matter, darling! Just wanted to let you know your doing the solo tonight!"

"Really!?"

"Yes, but I must warn you to warn Wesley that they have requested what song you sing..."

"Why would I have to warn him? What's the song choice?", I was totally confused now.

"The song is 'Sex On Fire' by Kings of Leon....", she said.

"Oh, jeez! Wes is gonna kill me!"

"Just talk to him. I know how possessive mates can be, so you have to explain to him that the dancing means nothing and that your singing that song for him!"

I sighed, ".....Alright" The room was still spinning and I had to reach over and puke in the trash. It's so hot!

"Are you alright!?"

"I'm fine, sorry! Just overheated."

"Okay, go home and get some rest! You're going to need it! These boys are rowdy!"

"Greeeeeeeeeat..", I sighed, "Well see you later!"

"Goodbye, darling!"

I headed back to my mate and I's house. Hawk and Wes were asleep on the bed. I smiled. Hawk must've snuck in when I left. His head and arm were rested on Wes' back. How adorable!

I slipped into my pj's and hopped in bed with the two of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lennon, babe, wake up. Mom just came by and picked up Hawk", Wes woke me up.

I sat up and stretched out my arms, smiling.

"He was going to say bye, but I didn't want him to wake you up. You looked exhausted!". He said and sat on the bed rubbing my back.

"Thank you, babe", I said. I leaned back against him and smiled.

"No problem, do you want some dinner before we have to go? I made some tacos!"

I giggled, "Sounds good, I'm so hungry!"

He picked me up in his arms and carried me to the kitchen. I guess now is a good time to tell him about the song.