Big Brothers & Sister Bonding

Big Brother & Sister Bonding

(Lennon's POV)

"No, no, no, no, no! Oh my gosh! How did this happen?!", I mumbled.

"Um, Hun, I think you know how this happened. We love eachother and when people love eachother they have hot, dirty s-"

"Lalalalalala, enough!", Stone cut Wesley off, "That's my sister!"

"It's true! We did it so thats how this happened and let me tell you it was so much fun!"

"You're gross! Again I say to you, that's my sister!", Stone, my big brother said.

This is all happening way to quickly! First I find out my mothers been lying to me for years and I have 2 older brothers! Now I find out that....

I'm pregnant.

Oh my gosh! A baby at 17! What would my gram say!?

I stared down at the pregnancy test. The plus sign showed just how right Mira was. I looked over to the boys who were still arguing.

"She is so good in bed! I just love when shes on top and she-", Wes said smirking.

"Oh my god, that's disgusting! Please stop, my ears! My poor ears!", Stone cried.

"Oh my gosh, will you guys just shut up?! Can't you see I'm panicking over here?! First J get told I have 2 more brothers and now", I sobbed, "Now, I... I'm..."

Wes and Stone wrapped their arms around me and mumbled sorrys.

"...pregnant"

"Honey, this is normal! When mates love each other, pups are bound to come soon after!"

"So, you're not going to leave me!", I asked softly.

"Of course not, sweetie!", he whispered kissing my forehead, "I love you and our pup!"

My heart picked up pace at his sweet words. I smiled and placed my small hand on my stomach.

"Me too, love, me too!", I replied and truly meant it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure he's going to like me?", I asked pulling at my dress.

Stone and I were sitting at Al's Dinner waiting for our big brother, Bear, to get here. I'm meeting him for the first time.

It's been a week since I've found out I was pregnant making me a month pregnant. Only 3 more to go! I don't know how I didn't realize I'd gained weight!

Since then Ive discovered that Stone, Bear, Hawk and I are all werewolves. Apparently Hawk will change sometime soon. They change at around the age of 5. For some reason though I have yet to change.

That's apparently one of the reasons dad left mom and I. When I was just 4 years old, Stone told me that I got into a car accident when a drunk driver hit mamas car. I'd forgotton who I was and everything and somehow my wolf was hurt and refuses to come out.

Dad left to research why my wolf couldn't come out. Well he left for that and because mom was more interested in her art than him. So he packed up and took my big brothers with him. My dad also is an Alpha, so when he left so didn't his pack.

Stone reached over and grabbed my hand, "Yes, ladybug! Of course he'll like you! He's our brother!"

"But he's also the Alpha!"

"Big whoop! Bears nothing but a soft, adorable fuzzy k-"

"What's that, Stone? You want to run patrols everyday for a month?", a deep voice said.