This is A Lot to Take In

"You're a what?!?!", I yelled backing away.

"I'm a werewolf he said calmly flopping down on the couch in the living room. He threw his arms behind his head and crossed his legs. Is he crazy?!

"Your insane, thats what you are!"

"Babe, I'm serious!"

"Don't 'babe' me you creep! I don't date wierdos!"

"I'll prove it to you if you want?", he aid walking over. I stepped back unttil my back was to the wall.

Before I knew it he was stripping and in his place stood a tall, proud black wolf. He was beautiful. Now based on how I reacted before you'd think I'd start screaming and run away, wouldn't you? But I didn't. I did the exact opposite. I walked up to his 7ft tall wolf. I ran my small fingers throw his silky fur

"Beautiful", I whispered.

"Woah!"

I jumped back to find a sleppy Hawk with his mouth wide open.

"Cool!"

"Hawk, honey, go get dressed, then you can come back out here", I said trying to remain calm.

"O..kay"

When he left, Wesley shifted back and quickly put on his clothes. He looked paniced.

"Lennie, honey, he can't tell no one! Ya'll are now aware of werewolves and if the world finds out, us werewolves could be in danger! We've gotta talk to him!"

"Okay", my head is hurting so bad right now.

Hawk got dressed and came out of his room.

"LenLen, where'd da doggie go?"

"He's right here, Hawk", I started, "This is Wesley. He's my boyfriend. He can turn into a wolf."

"He's Doggie?", he said pointing to Wes.

I laughed, "Yes, buddy. He's Doggie!"

Hawk giggled and ran over to Wes. He hugged Wes' legs and said, "Hi Doggie!"

Wes had the biggest smile on his face and my heart just melted at the thought of a future of Wes and I with kids.

"Hey, little man! I'm Wesley. I'm what you call a werewolf. I can walk around as a wolf or a human"

"Dats cool!"

"Yeah, it is buddy! But you can't tell anyone okay?"

"Okay, Doggie, but why?"

I giggled. I guess Wes will be known as Doggie. Wes cracked a smile and looked at me while speaking to Hawk.

"Thanks, little man!", he looked at Hawk now, "You an't tell anyone because if you do we could be in danger and then we won't be here anymore."

"No, Doggie! I don't want anything to happen to you!", Hawks eyes watered and he hugged Wes hard.

It was SO FRIKIN' ADORABLE!

"Hey Hawk, why don't you go play in you room for a litle bit. I gotta talk to Wesley for a bit. I put your toys in your closet", I told Hawk.

"Okay, sissy", Hawk reluctantly let go of Wes and walked into his room.

Wes and I looked at eachother and started laughing. I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"You're good with kids, Doggie!", I giggled.

"Hey!", he playfully pushed me, "Only my little man can call me that!"

"Pftttt, whatever, Doggie!.....So tell me all about werewolves, love!"