▒Why▒

Well well well do I have a story for you guys. And BTW Fml js.
I feel like Back Seat Serenade- All Time Low really defines this chapter. So check It out.
-------------

I bet you guys would never believe that I had a boyfriend. FUCKING HAD A BOYFRIEND. I loved him so so much, but because im a lazy ass and didn't go out my comfortable room or house to meet people I met him on kik. Ik what your thinking. "Omfg what a lazy ass. This person met their bf on kik *instert multiple laughing emojis* Well fuck u too. Jk. I kid I kid. Now back to the juicy stuff. I'm just going to call him "A" and no I'm not calling him an ass XD, but that would be funny tho.

And before you start saying I have bad grammar because I type like a 3yr old and don't fully spell my words like I'm suppose to, just know that I like spelling like this. Butttt I may go back and fix it. The world may never noo *has a weird flash back as y'all wait for my brain to magically appear back in my head* don't worry people I'm not stupid *cough cough looks away* I'm perfectly fine.

NOW I shall shut up so I can finish the story. About two months ago I was in a kik group chat with my friends and a lot of random ass people I don't know. And there was this guy in the chat with the weirdest fucking sense of humor I was like ready to out of there. But I guess we where kinda chill with each other. I wanted to keep chatting with everyone yet I was about to go who knows where with one of my parents and I didn't want to use up all of my data. So I pmed the people I wanted to talk with and asked for their numbers. First I asked one my "friends" Tyler then "A". I knew him a little and he knew me some and he gave me his number. I tried texting him through regular messaging on my phone but he kept saying he wasn't getting them. He might should've mentioned he lived in fucking Scotland. LIKE WTF DUDE. So we decided to just stick with kik and message from there.

So I started with "hey idek what you look like tbh but I'm pretty sure u know what I look like". "Yea hawt" he texted back then sent a picture of him. Then I started to blush and calmly replyed with a "thanks not bad yourself" things basically got awkward as hell and I asked random questions about him *I tend to do that to people* and he asked a few questions about me. Thennn.....we played 21questions;). And then stuff got freaky and shit. And ik I have some nosey ass friends of mine that found my second account aka this one. And they may read this so I'm just not going to explain the 21questions and further that this face ;) .

So the day after, he asked me out. I said yes cause thirsty peeps gotta be thirsty. I didn't have many feelings for him since I didn't know much about him. Then we talked more and more. And I learned a lot of stuff about him. And we "JAKED" over messages. And ik that y'all have no idea what "jake" means. Basically it's an inside joke that me and cuzzo came up with. And she's probs laughing rn.

ANYWHO...after we talked texted each other for hours on end to the early hours of the morning most of the time I would still be awake and he'd fall asleep since he's 6hrs ahead of my time zone.

Once he told me that we would move to L.A. together and get married. I was really nervous when he said this and tried my best to change the subject. And he Basically said that he'd fly from Scotland to where I live marry me and move to L.A. with me . "Pffft I'm awesome" xD omfg I'm soo not I was kidding about the being awesome part I'm dieing rn xD. And now that I think about it the only reason I use "xD" is because he used them all the time. Like all the time, he never used actual emojis besides the ones you get off kik. *exhales loudly* "good times good times".

I'm in a marching band so during the summer I had lots and lots if practices and camps I had to go to. I needed to learn a lot of stuff before football season so I was busy all the time, and I still am. So when *Oh shit I wrote his actual name. Almost fuked up* I mean "A" not ******* would text me I wouldn't have my phone in hand to reply and by the time band practice was over he was already asleep or getting ready for bed. Even if we got to talk it wasn't for long because I needed rest because of his "football" or soccer practice. Shit just started to get out of hand and most times our conversations looked like this.

Hai r

Wed @ 4:35 pm

O SHIT sorry babe I was busy af

Its okay r

r Wyd baby

d .......

d Babe?

Thursday @ 11:56 am

Wyd d

Why tf does this happen to me.I am such a nice person *one tear rolls down my face* *then starts laughing* "I thot I was a good person." But I am funny, does that count as a plus. I guess it does✔.

For the past month or so it's been really difficult to catch him and chat for a little. He was usually "busy" or asleep. I recently told my older brother that I had a bf and told him that I was going to break up with "A".

Every other day my brother would be like "soooo umm how's a your bf and stuff." Id be like bruh xD and laugh. If you havent figured it out by now you should know I laugh when I'm stressed. Btw me and "A" went out for 2months thats like a record for me *pats self on the back*. Buttt I think this useless rant has gone on for long enough so I'm just going to put his exact words when he broke up with me.

"Umm.. I need to do
Something... And I'm
really sorry to have to do
this..."

"I don't think this is gonna
work out..."

*you don't sayy dipshit*

"I'm sorry..."

-----------
okay the end and noo I didn't sag the part in the the thingies that look like this *. But I thought it. And I hope you enjoy my life. One last think. I have a little joke for you guys here it goes get ready.

Its on the next page ⇨btw

.....my life xD