Did you miss me?

*Olly's P.O.V*

After returning from our honeymoon, I had a photo shoot for my 2015 calendar. It was warm so it wasn't too bad. We decided on the first single; 'Wrapped Up ft. Travie McCoy.' It was such a feel good song and it was being released in 2 months! I couldn't believe it! Y/n got a sneak preview of the final album she said her 3 favorites were: Did you miss me, Never Been Better and Beautiful to me.... But to be fair, she changed her mind every day. Marie loved Wrapped Up and Never Been Better my personal favorite was Let me in but I changed my mind every now and then too.

*Album Release date- 24th November*

A couple days ago I told my fans that we were going back on tour they were all excited! Then today my 4th album was released! I had great responses so far. I think was my best album yet! I did some radio tours and signings it was great fun! Me and y/n had been spending time together buying Christmas presents and ordering the food since we were hosting Christmas dinner this year--- i had never done it before, thank god y/n was here. She's a much better cook than me and is very patient. That's one of the thousands of things I love about her. She's just perfect. "Olly!" Y/n yells from downstairs sounding panicked, I rush down and see Marie surrounded by sick and she looks very pale. "Come on." I say rushing y/n out the door it's Marie in her arms. After an agonizing 2 hour wait. The doctors told us that Marie was lactose intolerant which is a reasonable answering considering she tried cows milk for the first time today... "I'm sorry babe." y/n said cuddling into me, "Sorry for the time I wasted..." i looked at her. "It's not your fault, I panicked too and at least we know now." I kissed her forehead and we sat next to Marie.

*Your P.O.V*

It had been a week since Marie had scared us. I felt bad for worrying Olly so i took him out for a meal at Nandos. He was easily happy... We had eaten and Vickylynn had Marie for the night so we went to the cinema to watch a film. We left the cinema at 11 and we walked home. When we got home we went straight to bed. I fell asleep curled up to Olly, wrapped up in the blankets. In the morning, we picked up Marie and went out for breakfast. Olly's treat...

1st December

 Olly had gone to a meeting about his upcoming tour today, so me and Marie went to buy Christmas decorations. We came back and Olly was there waiting. He grabbed the tree from the car and I grabbed the tinsel, baubles and teddies and Marie grabbed her advent calendar. We had some dinner and put the tree up decorating it with music playing merrily in the background, once it as decorated, Olly lifted Marie up to put the angel on top. Once on, I turned the lights on and we stood back to admire the tree. Olly carried Marie as we cuddled together. We then proceeded to decorate the rest of the house which Marie loved.

Marie was feeling really excited into the run up to Christmas... this would be the first one that she would remember. Me and Olly were excited too, we had HUGE news! 

25th December

Christmas finally came and dinner ran smoothly, Marie and Louie were playing together and Olly stood up tapping his glass which was filled with 'bucks fizz'. "Please can we have everyone's attention?" Every turned to face Olly... " Me and y/n have big news, we have a second  child on the way!"  Everyone was so excited for us. We were extremely happy.