Heart Skips A Beat.

31st January 2012- Olly's Tour

*Your P.O.V*

I had woken before Olly which was unusual...  I guess he wanted some extra sleep before he left me behind to go on tour. To surprise him I thought i would make him breakfast in bed. I made him a pot of tea, Pancakes, full English and a glass of orange juice. Just as I thought he loved it. He got a text from Sarah telling him the band would be round in half an hour... My confidence had grown through being with Olly so me and the band had decided we would surprise him with me singing 'Heart Skips A Beat'. Me and Olly cuddled and waited for them, when they arrived I opened the door and Olly was finishing packing. As he did they set up. He came down and I started singing. When I had finished Olly kissed with with more passion than ever. "I'm really gonna miss you." He whispered. I started to cry... "I'm gonna miss you too..." He looked at me. "I've got you tickets for  each London show, Newcastle and Brighton and my last show in Ireland." I smiled. "What about your family?" I asked worried "They can get there own." The tour bus beeped. "I'm gonna have to go now..." He kissed me one last time. While he was gone I wrote some more songs for his next album so far we wrote 'Dear Darlin' and Right Place Right Time together.' 

*Olly's P.O.V*

Tour had been great! I was on my last stop. On spare days I went to visit y/n to finish songs and along the way I wrote some I had also found out that Ellie had passed her driving test which was great!. I sent the lyrics to the record label and they loved it. On my encore song ( Heart Skips A Beat) I looked out to y/n. She wasn't smiling or singing along, she looked like a ghost. Nether the less, I continued, I finished with "I couldn't think of a better way to finish my song than with you lovely lot! See ya soon... New album coming this year! STAY CHEEKY AND KEEP SMILING!!! I LOVE YA LOVE YA LOVE YA!!!!!!" They all screamed and I went backstage soon greeted by y/n it looked like she had been crying she sat on the sofa. "Babe, what's wrong." I looked straight into her eyes and she welled up. "Olly..." She started choking, "We---We Have to B-b-break up... I'm so sorry, it's whats best for everyone." I was shocked, speechless "What why??!" I asked trying to hold my tears back, I went to grab her hand but she instantly pulled away, "We, we just have to...I'm so sorry." She said getting up to leave. I didn't know what to do, I chased after her and grabbed her hand, "Y/n, why do we have to break up? Who's it better for because it's certainly not good for me?!" She pulled away. "Olly... Don't, I love you but I have to do this..." This time i did cry. "WHY?! YOU JUST SAID YOU LOVE ME! I LOVE YOU! Why do we HAVE to break up." I was upset. "Olly, don't make this harder than it is..." She said and ran off. She got in a car and drove away and the song in my mind... 'Dear Darlin' '. It was that song because when we wrote it she said "Imagine we broke up, what would you say." but it wasn't pretend we had broken up and it was slowly killing me already...

Recording- Right Place right Time Album

Everyone could tell I was upset... depressed even, I had just lost the best thing to ever happen to me... y/n. Why did we break up! WHY! Recording Dear Darling I got really emotional, then I got a text...       I prayed it was from y/n but it wasn't it was from someone very close  though.

From: Ellie :p

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR FRIENDS WOULD SAY THAT TO Y/N!!!! SHE LOVED YOU OLLY AND TO HEAR THAT FROM YOUR TRUE LOVES FRIENDS WOULD KILL ME!!!! NEVER SPEAK TO HER AGAIN!!!! STAY OUT OF HER LIFE... PR*CK!

Wait... WHAT!!!

It was my friends!! I text them

To: My mates(group)

WHAT ON EARTH DID YOU SAY TO Y/N!!!! SHE'S BROKE UP WITH ME... TELL ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then they text back:

What? We told her the truth... You spent way too much time with her and pushed us away... It was your fault...

I was so mad... I text them, 'I was in love! NEVER speak to me again! I hate you!'

COUPLE MONTHS LATER

Right Place Right Time was due to be released and I hadn't been coping well that was until... BANG!!!!