Runaway

*Olly's P.O.V*

Mum and dad had offered to look after Marie while me and y/n went on a honeymoon which my mum and dad and Fay payed for, It was so nice of them, 2 weeks in America and 2 days in Disney world, 2 in universal studios, 1 in a water park. The rest was up to us. They told everyone they were doing this so people gave us Dollars to go away with, I'm so grateful for everything they did. We are on our way to America and y/n is asleep curled into me, she has her headphones on and she looks so comfy. I slide down into my chair and fall asleep with her. We finally arrive at America and it is AMAZING! Mum hired us a car and we went to our villa. One bed, pool, Jacuzzi,  games room, kitchen, bedroom, living room, dining area, en-suite bath room (with his and hers sinks), down stairs loo and a basement with a bottle of complimentary champagne.  

The first thing y/n did was get in her swim costume and she went to lay on a 'lylo' she closed her eyes so i got my trunks on and pushed her in. She wasn't impressed. She chased after me, we splashed each other and we kissed. I could tell we were going to have fun. We got out, went in the shower and got ready to go out for our first date as Mr and Mrs Murs. We went to a lovely restaurant called 'Victoria & Albert's' the food was amazing. It cost quite a bit but seeing y/n smile is worth everything I have. After, we went for a little walk. We ended up being in an empty park, the streetlights were dim, there were no cars and the sky just filled with stars. It was the best feeling ever. I looked up in wow and y/n was looking at me in admiration. "what? Do I have something round my mouth?" I asked rubbing my mouth she just giggled. "No, just the way you're looking at the stars in such admiration. It reminds me of something..." She started to blush slightly, we stopped walking and just looked at each other for a while. "That's probably because I look at you that way, I look at everything that's beautiful in that way." She looked away blushing. "But, i need a new look for you because you're stunning." I whisper before tilting her head to look at me and kissing her. We walked back the car in a comfortable silence with y/n's arm wrapped round my waist. There couldn't have been a better night...

*Your P.O.V*

It was our last day in America so we decided to just stay in the Villa, we went in the pool for a while, then the Jacuzzi. I kicked Olly's butt at table tennis, and pool (Okay, he may of let me win) and we just enjoyed each others company. I think we were both ready to go back home, we missed Marie, the family and the UK weather... Olly had gone to get a drink after being in the pool so i grabbed a water gun and filled it up... "Olly. Come here please." I said. He walked out and i squirted him with the freezing cold water. He looked at me and I let out a yelp. He ran after me, picked me up and threw me in the deep end of the pool soon followed by him jumping in, we had a water fight and kissed. We went out for a final time, we just went to a salad bar, we got some sweets for the flight and left the villa. On the flight home, me and Olly watched a film but we both fell asleep. I woke up before Olly so I gave him a kiss on the cheek before putting my head back on his shoulder. He put his arm round me and I fell back asleep. We landed in the UK and Olly was greeted by fans. He signed some things and took some selfies. I was so lucky, I had this man, who although had just took on over 9 hours of flying, still spent time to meet his fans. After, we got in the car and drove to Essex. We got out at Olly's mums and spent a couple hours there when we arrived Marie crawled to us saying, 'mama, dada.' It was the cutest thing ever. Olly picked her up, pulled me into a hug and kissed Marie's forehead, we walked into the living room and Olly's mum gave us a hug and his dad hugged me a shook Olly's hand. After a couple of hours Olly spoke. "Thanks, for everything you two have done for us. It means a lot. Thanks for looking after Marie, we are going to go home now though. Bye mum, bye dad. Love ya's!" We strapped Marie in and I picked her up soon followed by Olly picking me up. "HEY! I yelled. "What? I'm carrying you into our house as man and wife." I laughed, kissed him and he put me down inside. I put Marie to bed because she was asleep and it was 8. Olly then, ordered  a Chinese, brought the duvet down and put some films on. The food came and we sat watching films late into the night. It was 12 and Olly had fell asleep. I got out from the duvet and cleared up. Olly must've got up soon after I did because he came up, hugged me from behind and whispered "what are you doing?" "Just tidying a little, nothing major." I turned round and kissed him. I pulled him back to the sofa and we fell asleep. I again, woke before Olly, so i grabbed my phone and messaged Sarah to let her know we had wrote some more songs for the album and that me and Olly would be round later to record them and attend the meeting to pick the best, I fed Marie her bottle. Dropped her at Olly's parents, got home, made Olly breakfast and woke him up. He had his breakfast and went to get dressed. I was already dressed I just needed to desperately do my hair, when Olly went up I did. I curled my hair and we went to the recording studio, Olly recorded the latest songs and we decided on the ones we would use for the album and the deluxe album. We then went to a photo shoot but I had to text Olly's mum asking if Marie could stop the night because it was going to run over until tomorrow morning. She said yes so we finished to photo shoot at 1, went home and went straight to sleep. The next day, we picked Marie up and took her to the park and spent the day together as a family. I got an email saying Olly's album work was done and it looked AMAZING! We went back home and watched some 'junk T.V' as people call it. We then fell asleep and woke up again, soon enough, Olly's album release date soon came around.