Just smile...

*Olly's p.o.v*
We had set off to a bbq at my mums. I remembered us unpacking, we had a pillow fight and a fun fight, it was just so fun! We made our way to my parents house, Louie was going to be there with Fay and her husband Ben and it was really nice. We arrived and everyone welcomed y/n with open arms. Everyone complemented her and she had this new glow about her. I loved it, she was so confident. No one knew we were dating so it was a surprise when we kissed and they all awed... A bit embarrassing...

*Your p.o.v*
Me and Olly kissed and everyone awed. Yes it was cute but I did blush, we had the bbq and set off home. Me and Olly watched a film but I must've fell asleep because when I woke up I was in my bed but I couldn't remember going up. I walked downstairs to find a note... It was from Olly "I've gone to do a interview before my new album... See you later, breakfast in the microwave. Love you x" I text him "love you too babe, see you later. Xx" I had my breakfast and went in the shower. I curled my hair and stole one of Olly's trilbys. They suited both of us, I sent him a selfie of me in it. Just then I heard the door...

*Ollys p.o.v*
I had been at my interview for my next album and was due to come home, the studio was half an hour a way so I quickly called in at my mums...

*Your p.o.v*
"Hello, long time no see..." The figure said at the door.
I gulped... "Luke?! What are you doing here?" I replied as he pushed his way past me.
"I'm here to win you back y/n. I miss you. I messed up and I, sorry for all I said," he edged closer. "I miss your smile, your laugh, your eyes and everything about you..." He kept edging closer.
"No, Luke. I have a boy..." I was just about to reply when. BAM! Olly interrupted, "Move away from my girl.Now!" Luke turned to face him, I had never seen Olly like this before.

*Olly's p.o.v*
What did this 'guy' think he was doing with MY GIRL!! The anger boiled inside of me. I told him to move from y/n. And he turned to face me. "Step back pretty boy, this is between me and the woman." He replied rudely pointing to y/n. That was it. I grabbed his collar from his shirt and pushed him out the door. "IF YOU EVER COME BADK HERE, I WILL CALL THE COPS!" He got in the car and drove off. I shut the door and turned to see y/n crying a little bit. I ran to her and pulled her into a caring, protective hug. "Shh,it's okay, you don't have to be scared, I'm here. Just smile." I kissed her forehead and she looked up to me with a smile...

*Your p.o.v*
"Thank you." I whispered before kissing Olly softly on the lips. No one had ever cared about me that much. I hugged Olly and told him I was going to my room. I had been writing a song about Olly for the next album but changed the boys to girls and it was called 'Hand On Heart' it wasn't perfect yet but it was to be soon. I had to finish it tonight to show it to him. I had finished it. "Olly..."

*Olly's p.o.v*
Y/n called me to the front room. She had bought her guitar which must've meant she had a new song... She played it and it was amazing, she got a bit emotional, I guessed it was expressing her feelings for me. I stood up and sat closer to her and kissed her forehead. "I love you so much y/n... And I love the song." She smiled. "I already have the title for the next one... Dear darlin' because well, I saw u trying to write me a letter and getting to dear darlin so I'll need your help. I love you more Oliver, Stanley, Murs." She giggled. I looked shocked I hated when anyone said my full name but her giggle made me smile, I stood up and she ran knowing she was in trouble. I love her so much.