Right Place Right Time...

November 26th 2011

*Olly's P.O.V*

After making breakfast for y/n, I started on my day. I made letters for y/n to follow to find me at 7 tonight. I had paid for Ellie to get a train down to help me. I had organized for y/n to go to a clothes shop and spend as much as she wanted. Then to a posh restaurant for her and Ellie to have dinner. Then to a beauty parlor to get her make up and nails done. Then to a hair dressers to get her hair done. I had left a note with her breakfast and went. I had to meet up with the boys to talk about tour (My own Choice-CRAZY RIGHT!). We had a laugh and it turned 12 so i went to buy a suit and check my date plan was going to work.

*Your P.O.V*

I woke up to no Olly. But instead, a breakfast in bed and a note. it read- Morning beautiful... I made you breakfast and wrote this because I have some errands to run...Be ready for 11... See you later! Love ya!

He was so cute doing things like that... It was 8 so I had my breakfast and jumped in the shower. I picked up a cream dress which went to my knees and my white sandals. I curled my hair and applied some natural make up. I put on my clothes and picked up a small white bag and put my phone and purse in. Just as i finished, I heard a knock. I galloped downstairs. I opened the door... "ELLLIIIEEEE!!!!" I screamed hugging her. She giggled but then i remembered I was upset with her for telling Luke where i had moved to but then I remembered she didn't know about Olly... "So anything new?" She asked. "Well, Luke turned up the other day." She Gulped, "He tried to win me back but Olly came, called me HIS girl and kicked Luke out.... He's so cute!" I finished going into a day dream. She laughed. "Come on, I have to give you something." She said and I looked confused. I locked the door since Olly had give me a set of keys and we went at the end of the garden there was a note and I followed them to find myself in a dress shop and there was another note...

*Olly's P.O.V*
Ellie had text me letting me know they were at the dress shop. I was out buying s suite and I had found the perfect suit, it was black and had a white shirt. I didn't get a tie because it would've been too formal. I tried a new hairstyle curtsy of my stylist who wanted to try a new hair style, I liked it but I was defiantly gonna go back to my trilby for now...  After I had done my hair I went to a show store. I got noticed by some fans... they asked me to sign their news CD's and I happily did I asked for their twitter names and followed them, i took a few selfies with both of them and they went on their way. I bought myself a nice new pair of shoes. From a young age I've cared about how I looked but more now considering I was a celebrity and soon i would get followed by paparazzi everywhere... Once I had my shoes, I went to the date location (My mum's). Yes I know, not very stylish but it was private and paps didn't know where she lived and her and my dad were on holiday so I asked and they said yes. I made the table up bought roses, candles and it looked perfect- even if i do say so myself... then i had another idea.

To: Jon, Darren, Mark, 

Hey guys, can you come round my mum's with your equipment? I have an idea...

They came round within 20 minutes and I started my plan...

*Your P.O.V*

It was 6 and I had bought my dress, had my hair done, my nails done and my make up done. I had just received a text from Olly.

From: Olly

Hey darl, sorry I haven't been with you all day but it's gonna be worth it and you've had Ellie ;p . Anyway be ready for 7 and wait outside.

By this time it was 6:30. So i got dressed grabbed my belongings and by the time i was done it was. I put a necklace on I presumed Olly had paid for and on it, it had my initials and Olly's. He was so cute. I stood outside at exactly 7 and a limo pulled up. Shocked, I slowly made my way to the limo and when i got in, i saw a blindfold... "Olly would like you to wear that." He said before setting off so that's what I did. We had been driving for 10 minutes before we stopped. I hadn't been in Witham long so i didn't know much of the area. We were sat still for at least 5 minutes before someone opened the limo door and grabbed my hand. It wasn't Olly's hand. I knew that, they walked me to the building and someone else took my hand. It was Olly's I knew this because it was soft and warm like Olly's hand always was. I also may of heard him whisper  "WOW" .  He sat me down and tucked me in, he then removed my blindfold. WOW!! The table was set with silver cutlery, fine china, champagne and champagne flutes. Olly looked amazing- he was wearing a black suit with a white shirt with brown buttons done to the top. His hair was in a quiff. It was a new look but I knew it would soon change.

*Olly's P.O.V*

Dinner went amazingly, we had a three course meal and champagne I discovered more about y/n such as she used to live in Essex but moved up to Manchester when her mum died and Ellie went with her to escape her ex. I also discovered that she was there when I first auditioned for the X-factor in the audience. I loved finding out more about her. We had finished dinner and it was time for my plan,  took her in the front room where the band was set up. I sat her down on the sofa and sang 'Tell the World' the smile didn't leave her face throughout the performance. I loved her smile. Once I had finished the band left and I sat next to her. "So... Does this mean you want to tell people we're dating?" She asked with a giggle. "I'd love that. If you're okay with it?" She kissed me and do you know in movies where it's the right place, right time and everything is perfect- this was one of them times.(That could be a good idea for a song...) She giggled. "I'd love that." we kissed again and walked back to mine hand in hand and as I guessed. Paps caught me, with my second album released, paps were around more now than ever, they asked if we were going out and she spoke. "Yes we are, Olly stole my heart and captivated it." We then continued walking. While I was out y/n must've got back earlier than i thought because she had moved all her clothes into my room... "I guess your sleeping i here from now?" I asked looking at the fuller wardrobe. "If-if you don't mind... if you do th..." I stopped her mid sentence with a kiss. "I love it almost as much as I love you." She smiled and kissed my cheek. She got dressed in the wardrobe because she wasn't comfortable yet. I was fine with this. I'm happy to go at a pace suitable for her. We climbed into bed and curled together. We put on a film and cuddled. I love this... Today was a month since I met y/n which made it more amazing.