Chapter Seven: Lets Get Out

Lily's P.O.V

"Shall I guide you back to the doors of reality?" Mikhail asked holding out his hand. I took Mikhail's hand and he guides me to the doors of reality. We took our time walking to get to know each other. When we reached the doors he let go of my hand and said goodbye. I watched him as he walked away until I couldn't see him anymore. I turned towards the doors and walked out.

~

"Lily! Lily! Lily wake up!" Marcus yelled. I woke up and saw Marcus's panicked face. I looked around and also saw King Desmond standing next to me.

"Hello" I said.

I tried to stand up but my back hurts so much I couldn't move.

"Hey lily.... I thought I lost you. You've been out for 2 hours! What have you been doing?!" he said scared of the thought of losing me. He carried me to the lake and sat down near the edge.

"Hey.... What have you been doing when you were at that place? Did you see him? What does he look like?" he suddenly asked. What was he talking about? Was he talking about heaven?

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Heaven" he said as a tear slip down his eyes.

"I wasn't in heaven Marcus. I was in the world of creatures and beyond." I said.

"Oh.... Where's that?" he asked. I don't know where that was so I kept my mouth shut. I heard footsteps behind us so I looked behind Marcus. "King Desmond" I whispered.

"What are you still doing here?" Marcus said in disgust as he turned his head toward King Desmond.

"I've decided to accept that she is stronger than me," I smiled at that moment when he said that "but however I won't accept that she, a demon and you, a vampire being near each other and loving each other. I'll make a deal with you," he turned towards me and continued "As you know Marcus is punished and can't leave this place. If you can get him out of this place I'll acknowledge you as a girl of kindness. I will be testing you to see if you are worthy so watch your back. Until then...." He bowed down and fades away. "Where'd he go?" I asked.

"Back to the kingdom" Marcus said stiffly. Then there was a awkward silent between us. After a moment of silent I decided to break it. "You wanna try and leave?" I asked him grinning.

"No" he said back firmly. I pulled my best pouting puppy face by that didn't work so I tried to make a deal. If he tries and leaves, I'll be his slave for 5 months. That didn't work either. I was about to give up when I remembered he likes my singing so maybe he'll go if I sing to him. I could try and distract him from moving while singing. He won't even notice that he's moving towards the road and following me.

I started singing "Kiss You" and moving slowly away from Marcus so he could follow. And he did.

Oh I just wanna take you anywhere that you like

We can go out any day any night

Baby I'll take you there take you there

Baby I'll take you there, there

Oh tell me tell me tell me how to turn your love on

You can get get anything that you want

Baby just shout it out shout it out

And if you

You want me to

Lets make a move, yeah

So tell me girl if every time we

Touch