Arriving in front of the DWMA, I climbed off the wolf and watched as its body slowly disappeared, returning to the shadows.

As soon as I went inside, I caught a familiar scent. Sniffing the air, the twins both ask me, "Something wrong?"

I shook my head. "I thought I smelt something...familiar, but I must be mistaken."

They didn't question me any further as I walked down the empty halls. The scent only got stronger as I got closer and closer to the Death Room.

No, it can't be. She can't really be here, can she? As soon as I entered the Death Room, all eyes were on me, Lord Death, Spirit, Kid...and her.

My eyes went straight to the witch who was the cause of all my problems. I sent a glare at her as I spoke.

"You! What are you doing here, Oakley?!"

She smirked. "Hello, Luna. I got your message so I decided to come see you for myself."

Lord Death then interrupted, "Ah, so you know each other. Oakley here is requesting for our protection while she's here in Death City. She has already agreed not to cause any problems."

My eyes widened and I couldn't help but yell as I pointed to the witch. "What?! She can't be trusted! Please, Lord Death, you can't let her stay here!"

"Aww, what's the matter, Luna? Not willing to forgive me?"

I glared at her as a low growl erupted from my throat. "Forgive you?! How could I ever forgive you after everything you've done?!"

She gave me a fake sad face while the others simply watched our argument. "I really am sorry, why can't you just forgive and forget?"

"Shut up, Oakley!"

With that being said, I lunged at her. She quickly got away from me before speaking again.

"Come now, Luna. The past is in the past."

"You're right, the past is the past. But right now is the present, and I will rip your soul out of your worthless body!"

I ran toward her, swiping at her as she dodged. I finally had enough and grabbed her by the neck and pushed her to the ground.

I growled. "Now undo what you did to me!"

She smirked as my grip around her neck tightened. "I told you before, I can't. I place curses, not cure them."

She then kicked me off her and jumped back away from me. I glared at her.

"Quit running and fight me, coward!"

I stalked toward her as she said, "Very well. Wolf wolf, wolf spike!"

A bunch of small spikes appeared around her and flew toward me. I continued walking toward her, deflecting the spikes as they came toward me.

I grabbed one that flew toward my face and crushed it in my clawed hands. I smirked upon seeing the scared look on Oakley's face.

"As you can see, I've gotten a lot stronger since the last time we met."

She quickly grabbed something and yelled, "Stop!"

I stopped, eyes widening upon seeing what she held in her hand. She brought the small whistle closer to her mouth and smirked.

"I'd watch my step if I were you, Luna. Wouldn't want these reapers to see what you really are, now would we?"

I glanced back at the others, seeing a look of confusion on Spirit and Kid's faces. I clenched my fists in frustration.