Is He Jealous?

Previously: (y/n) made Gray jealous by being with Lyon and meeting her ex boyfriend. Gray interrupts (y/n) and Mason's meeting.

Note: Hey guys, sorry for not updating, but I'm going to write a bunch of chapters. Love you & enjoy. :p

3 crushes?! Lyon, Gray and Mason?

As I recall, Mason was a really sweet guy. He always knew how to cheer someone up and always made me laugh. We broke up because I moved to this country. Sure we could've had a long distance relationship, but I'd be so sad all the time.

I looked behind Mason and asked, "Gray, what the heck are you doing here?"

Gray sorta lightly pushed Mason out of the way and came closer to me.

"Hey, don't push Ma-" I was interrupted

"I forgot my shirt, (y/n), so I came here to get it."

Gray probably heard Mason say that out loud -.-" Now, Mason's going to think I'm sleeping with guys.

"Can I come in?" Mason asked

"Of course, I made a few extra omelets." I happily said.

Gray left without a word. There's no doubt that he's mad.

"Wow, (y/n), this place must've been expensive! How much did it cost you?" Mason asked

"I paid in total $5,000. But it costs $1,000 a month." I told him

"Hey, if you ever need a place to stay, my place is always open. Anyway, I moved here 3 days ago, I saw you in the guild, so I asked a short blue-haired girl where you lived. And here I am." Mason said.

"Wow, well it's nice to meet you again. Come on let's go to the guild hall, I need to talk to my friend." I quietly said

Mason and I ate our omelets and left. Is their a connection here?

I opened the guild hall doors, walking inside with Mason.

Natsu and Lucy were sitting in the centered tables, Gray was sitting by the bar with Mirajane

"HEY GRAY, was this the guy you were talking about?!" Natsu shouted over to Gray, everyone heard him.

Gray gave Natsu a scary look, the quickly turned his head to his drink.

Lucy pushed Natsu over.

"Natsu! Shut up!" Lucy violently whispered to him.

"Anyway, (y/n) what's up? How's your weekend?" Lucy gladly asked while she held Natsu down with her foot.

"Oh my weekend? I'll tell you all about it later (;-;), and I just came here to see someone." I shyly said.

"I know you're here to meet Gray, (y/n)." Natsu said surely.

"SHUSH." Lucy ordered.

I looked at Mason, and he looked confused. Should I tell him about Gray or not? Maybe I should.

I turned around and Gray was right behind me.

"What did you want to talk about, huh?" Gray snapped.

He scared me oh my gosh. How speak my mind to him?

"Well, I, uh... there was this thing-" I was interrupted.

"I don't have all day." Gray scoffed

Oh shoot. He really is mad. Mason looked at Gray with a mean look.

"If (y/n) forgot what she was going to say, then give her some time. You're the one who came up to her." Mason uttered.

There was obviously a bad vibe coming from the both of them. Do they both hate eachother already?

"Well, excuse me then. I came here to talk to her, who said you could get involved?" Gray sneered.

"I said he can. Mason's with me now. Instead, I'll just talk to you alone." I answered.

Mason kind of blushed, but still had a serious face. From what I remember, he always defended me in school.

"Mason," I turned to him, "I'm going outside with Gray. See that tall, muscular guy with white hair? You can go talk with him, he's really nice, his name is Elfman by the way." I smiled

"Okay, be safe." Mason emphasized.

I nodded and walked to the backdoor with Gray following me. I can feel the tension.

The second I closed the door behind us, Gray surrounded me against the wall, both his arms were over my shoulders.

His eyes are so beautiful, it's a darkened hazel color. I gazed at him for a while until he spoke.

"Wasn't our time together amazing? Did our time mean nothing, (y/n)?" Gray aggressively asked.

"It did meant a lot of things, Gray. It's just... If I didn't move so far away we both would've still been dating.." I mumbled.

Gray put his head on my chest and sighed.

"Uh, Gray, what are you doing?" I asked.

I could barley see Gray's face from my point of view, but I know he was smirking.

"My eyes are up here!" I stated.

Gray immediately put his head up, with his face slightly red.

"I-wha-no-.... I wasn't looking at your boobs, (y/n).... I was checking out your butt." Gray chuckled.

"WHA-" I shouted.

I pushed Gray out of the way and walked towards the backdoor.

Gray put his arms around me and stopped me from opening the backdoor.

"Don't go. I was only joking. But I have a question to ask you." Gray assured.

I looked down. Is he going to ask me if-

"I'm in love with you, (y/n), do you want to go out with me?" Gray gently asked.

I quickly turned around. I could feel my face turning red. But I know exactly what to say...