⋆ Miss Right ⋆

A cringe worthy Kim Namjoon: One Shot Fanfiction. This is a fanfic inspired from the song "Miss Right" by BTS itself.

So, what are you going to do if you finally found your Miss Right?

•••••

⋆ MISS RIGHT ⋆

It's spring time in Seoul, a great day to be outside and just relax. The sun is at its highest peak, the trees are beginning to grow and the flowers are blooming. There are a lot of people outside, mostly kids playing on the play ground.

Namjoon sits alone on a bench at the park on a Saturday afternoon. He has his head phones on with a thin notebook on his lap and a pen between his fingers. He listens to a melody which he just recently composed but is still lacking lyrics.

*Tap Tap Tap*

The sound that his notebook makes as he hits it with his pen. Yes indeed, it's a wonderful day but no matter how hard Namjoon thinks he can't seem to find the perfect inspiration for him to write his lyrics to.

The breeze suddenly blows roughly making him cover his face with his hand and face the opposite way. He slowly puts down his hand with his jaw dropped as he sees this girl walks by.

A girl named Shi Min Eun.

She is wearing a plain white shirt, denim shorts and a red high converse. The shoes carves her long slender legs into a masterpiece as she walks. The breeze blows through her long brown hair smoothly, making it flow gracefully through thin air.

"Ahh.. She's beautiful.." Namjoon sighs, lost in his daydream about her. His heart instantly flutters making this quick, light movement as he follows her with his stare.

"Aha!" Namjoon exclaims after, making him fix up his pen and write on his notebook. With his thin long penmanship, he writes 'Miss Right' as the title for the song.

"Perfect!"

He thinks deep on how he will start to write the rest of the lyrics. Maybe if I get to know her more I'll think of something, he thinks to himself. He then had this crazy thought to follow her just to get a little idea on what she's fond of. He then stands up and walks behind her with a few feet apart so he wouldn't get notice.

•••

The girl entered a mini restaurant and take a sit near the window. He entered as well and sit just across to her table.

As the girl still decides for her meal, Namjoon calls for the waiter and orders two pastas from the menu. He said to give the other one to the girl sitting near the window but never tell it was from him. The waiter agreed as he handed him a tip and then approached her table.

Min Eun was surprised as the waiter handed her the dish. "W-wait.. I didn't ordered for this, right?" she utters in confusion.

"Yes, ma'am. But this is a complimentary dish from somebody and it's been paid for," the waiter utters with a huge smile on his face.

"Jinja? Who is it from?" Min Eun asked but the waiter just shook his head.

She scan the restaurant with her eyes but didn't have the clue who it's from. When she finally accepted it, she thanked the waiter for his service and of course express gratitude to whoever gave her this wonderful meal.

Even though she's weirded out by this, she still eats it whole heartedly. She gives off a sweet smile every after bite because the taste was beyond this world. Namjoon eats as well as he looks at her happily. She's even looks so cute when she eats, he thought, making him spill his drink because he's staring at Min Eun.