Chapter 4: Noncheerleader Elena & Jealous Tyler.

Start from the beginning

"don't mind her stefan , she's just moody because she woke up on the floor this morning." i roll my eyes.

"but who has the bruise on her forehead." i reply, sticking my tongue out at her. Her gaze focuses back on to stefan's and she looks at the necklace and smiles at him.

"i love it." she says to him as he puts the necklace around her neck.

"and uh , i wanted to thank you for pushing me to tryout for the team. It feels really good." stefan retorts.

"we're a pair. I quit , you start." she responds.

"right. We're a work in progress. We'll figure it out." stefan says. Then they kiss.

"welp , this just got depressing. I love your cute moment and all but i am about to vomit." i comment pointing at them. Elena glares at me and stefan chuckles.

"and , you're not in uniform because?" i hear my bestfriend's voice approach us. I snort in amusement.

-------

The coach mr tanner is giving the team a very detailed speech about shit i don't care about or maybe im drunk. No i am not drunk. Elena is watching me to make sure , i drink water and water only.

Im the bossy one , yet she acts like it.

She might as well have the title.

I drift away from my thoughts when i hear yelling.

"stop it jeremy , " elena says. Oh shit.

I arrive at the scene and i notice stefan's hand is bleeding. I call elena over so she could clean up his wound but she told me to do it and i know why.

I had told her about my hate towards stefania. Don't get me wrong he's a sweet guy , he bought me a chicken tender plate but i get this since of death when i'm around him and damon.

I walk over to him and the cut on his hand healed.

"woah. Umm okay , that did not just happen." i stammer. Stefan looks at me wide eyed.

"wasn't there a cut , right there. That had to be a cut and why isn't there a cut right there stefan!" i semi yell at him. He places his hands on my shoulder and i get that feeling again. Cold . Death.

"no don't touch me. You're weird and i know im weird but you are just creepy." i shiver and walk away from him. Next thing i know he's right in front of me.

"arielle , please , just calm down." stefan tries to soothe me.

"no , no . Your hand just healed. Humans cant' do that." i shake my head at him.

I look into his eyes and i imagine me burning his brain. Now he's on the floor crouched up and screaming. I run to elena's car and take deep breaths. I turn around and damon was there great. I roll my eyes.

"what , damon." i hiss at him. He looks at me with amusement. He puts his finger up to his mouth.

"im hiding from caroline." he replies. I cross my arms over my chest.

"why ? Isn't she your girlfriend or something?" i ask. He rolls his eyes which leaves me amused.

"yes , why ? Jealous." he says with a hint of teasing in his voice. I glare at him.

"jealous of what damon , being a sociopath." i shot back. He holds his hand over his heart.

"if i had humanity , that would've hurt." damon says. I smirk.

"so vampires can just 'turn off humanity'?" i ask mockingly. He finds my question amusing and chuckles.

"yep , when you do that. You won't feel a thing." he pause before turning around. "its the best thing to do." before vanishing before my presence.

Elena jogs up to me and smiles.

"ready to go ?" she asks. I nod my head , we get in the car and drive home.

What a night.

----

I wake up screaming. I don't know i just started screaming and i cant bring myself to stop.

[3rd person point of view]

Elena and jeremy sprint to arielle's room and find her screaming and grabbing her covers with force.

Jeremy holds her down and strokes her hair. Elena looks at her sister worried. She finishes screaming, looks at elena and says "doppelgänger." elena looks shocked and scared. Jeremy is confused.

----

DOUBLE UPDATEE !

But I just want to inform you guys that I'll update on wednesday's and friday's. If you want an everyday update just let me know.

aHhJKkm . i had fun writing this chapter buut i feel like im not there yet. like there there with my book. buut bare with me people.