Chance+Bed=Uhm Not Going To Happen (:

simply enjoy....

************************************************************************************

_Dyl_

"Calm down Blaise my shirt was dirty so I flipped it around." The words spilling through my teeth effortlessly.

I hate to lie, but I can't let them know what really did happen.

"Dyl, you do know we are twins. Which means I know when you're lying." He glares at me.

"I promise my shirt uhm..." I was cut off by Julie talking.

"Blaise my child I was going to give her my shirt, but she refused like the selfless girl she is." She clasps my shoulder in her motherly warm touch.

Something I miss from my own mother except Julie's is more warm.

I honestly thought she was mad at me.

I turn towards a slightly calm Blaise.

"See. Didn't I tell you." I sneer as he shoots me a glare.

"You two kids stop acting like children." Peak intrudes in our glare fest as we turn the glares towards him. "What the hell did I do?" He shakes his head muttering how we are the devil spawn and such.

"Oh. My. Gosh." Aaron's voice squeals in horror from down the hall.

We all look at each other before bolting towards his voice leading to a wooden door.

Me and my three brothers turn towards Chance and Julie.

"Oh that's the bathroom." Julie informs us.

"Can I open the door?" Peak hits Ryden on the back of the head.

"What if he is using the bathroom?" He scolds.

"Ahhh!" Aaron shouts from the other side of the door.

We didn't waste time we all barged without a second thought. We all lay eyes on him as he is sitting on the floor holding a plush Spongebob chair.

"Its. Spongebob." He squeals happily hugging him tightly.

"Stupid you gave us heart attacks." Ryden slaps the back of his head.

"But its Spongebob." Aaron whimpers.

"Why is the whole bathroom decorated in a Spongebob theme?" Blaise voices my thought.

Damn twin telepathy always talking the words out of my mouth.

"Oh honey it's Dylan's bathroom and he has an obsession with him and his room is decorated in a Spiderman theme." Julie giggles at Dylan's wild antics.

"Mom can we have that lunch now?" Chance asks his mom unexpectedly.

"Sure honey." She walks back down the hall into the kitchen with my brothers and Chance in tow.

Damn its like they are never full.

I walk down the hall, but I'm pulled into a dark room.

I open my mouth to scream, but the person has their hand on my mouth.

What if Marcus came back?

I knee the person in the groin causing them to fall to the floor in a thud.