Twin bonding includes pranks!

okay next chapter hopefully you guys will get a couple of giggles from!

anyway hope you guys like! :]

**************************************************************************************************

_Dyl_

"Are you guys serious?" I squeal.

"Yes. We finally decided you need some McLovin' in your life." Peak laughs.

"No you guys agreed. I did not ag--"

"We ALL agreed." Peak growled cutting off Blaise.

"Hmph. Whatever." Blaise huffs stomping away like a toddler.

"STOP BEING A QUEEN YOU LINT LICKER!" Aaron shouts after his retreating figure.

"So Dylly when are you planning on telling him about your illna..." Peak jumps up to cover Rydens mouth with his hand.

"You did not just lick my hand you ball tickler!" Peak shrieks as he is shaking his hand.

"Sooo?" Ryden insists.

"Not now." I whisper back.

Chance wraps his hand around my shoulders lazily pulling me toward him "What was he going to say?" His hot breath tickling my ear causing an involuntary shiver to run throughout my body.

"Nothing. Babe its late I'll see you tomorrow at school kay." I respond literally shoving him towards the door.

"OH. I see how it is. You want me gone. Okay I'll leave." He jokes wiping an invisible tear. "Its fine I'll live the rest of my life ALL ALONE!" He chuckles as I playfully shove him.

"You're such a dork" I giggle.

"Yea but I'm your dork." Chance chuckles pulling me to his lips for a sweet kiss.

"Uhh! I'm gunna be sick!" Ryden shouts running out of the room screaming bloody murder.

"Get a room... WAIT actually there will NEVER be a room with you two in it by yourselves." Peak scolds sticking out his index finger in a disappointed manner.

"HELP! I SAID HELP ME! I HAVE LOST MY SIGHT!" Aaron yells sticking out his hands feeling around the room he comes near Peak and pats the front of his pants. "Too small." Peak pushes him as Aaron is staring blankly ahead still acting as a blind man.

"Oh SHUT UP!" I giggle at their immature stupidity.

"Okay babe I'll see you tomorrow." He kisses me on the cheek. Turning towards my brothers. "Thanks you guys for hearing me out." Then they do the whole boy hug thing. "Peace."

"PEACE OUT BRO HOME BUTTERED BISCUIT!" Aaron shouts.

"Here I'll walk you out." I grab his hand leading him to the front door opening it to stand outside in the chilly air. "Bye." I stand on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek.

Turning around I make my way back into the house, but he grabs my wrist spinning me back as I smack into his sculpted chest.

"I won't see you until tomorrow and you only give me is an innocent kiss on the cheek." He breathes into my ear as his lips purposely graze my earlobe causing me to groan.

I blush for practically moaning I slyly look up at him through my eyelashes to see Chance's infamous smirk. Ohh this is gunna be payback.

Bitch did that on purpose.