Oh Bring it On!

^ this chick is frkkn A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. (:

***************************************************************

_Dyl_

"So what did he say?" Eli one of my best friends speaks up playing with her phone.

"Yeah. And what would your brothers think?" Kaylani my other best friend asks.

"He told me that I was a challenge that he will win." I squeak trying to hold in the frustration and a little excitement. "Oh and my brothers will never know. Well I hope they never know about it because I saw how Blaise reacted to it." I state with a smirk.

"Do you want me to kill him...?" Eli asks in all seriousness. And I know that she means every word. Most people are intimidated by Eli because she has two lip rings side by side on the right side of her lip. She has raven black hair that goes to her waist and big black eyes that can stare you down, but are innocent all together.

"No. Well not yet." I giggle as Kay joins in.

"Dyl I'll see you later alright. Uh-- my mom wants me. Yeah uhh-- my mom uhh-- wants me to go with her to a--family dinner. Uhh I'll see you guys later." Kaylani stutters nervously while standing erect. "Yeah, I just gotta go." She said literally running out of my room.

Me and Eli look at each other in confusion for her weird behavior.

She has been acting like this for over a couple of months.

"Hmm weird." Eli says speaking my thoughts.

"STOP CAMPING!" Ryden yells at the infamous Black Ops game.

Seriously I need to buy them some calming games because I'm afraid if I ever see them downstairs after a whole mission one of them might end up dead.

"Dyl do you wana prank 'em?" Eli states nudging my stomach with an evil glint in her eyes.

"Sure it can be my little payback for this morning."

"So how do we get them? Through humiliation or pain?" Eli asks.

"Oooohh I have a great idea." I say mischievously.

--xx--LATER--xx--

"Hey Ryden." Eli says seductively with a purr to her words. She then slowly starts walking towards Ryden with her hips swaying in my short black leather dress that barely covers her ass, with her long hair tied into a high ponytail.

"Hey--" Ryden does a double look at her then drops the controller on the cushion. "Woah! You clean up nice." He purrs lust clouding his hazel eyes.

"Yeah?" She asks taking her bottom lip into her mouth whilst rubbing his upper arm. "You have pretty big muscles." I bite my lip trying extremely hard not to laugh.

"You think so? Well how about I show you something that is MUCH bigger?" He winks placing her into his lap.

"I thought you would never ask." She whispers in his ear whilst grazing his earlobe. 

"But, before we do that. How about you show me a little dance." He whispers back huskily while pulling her up in front of him.

Wow. He just made our job a whole lot easier.

Eli positions herself in front of his knees separating them sexually as she was leaning down slightly she abruptly stands erect and knees him in the groin.