The Dreaded Appointment

dam time goes by fast i thought i havent uploaded in like 2 weeks but its actually been almost a month.

okay i want to know how your guys summer/winter is going.. (:

and do you guys have any FUN and EPIC things me and my bumms can do over the summer :P because all we have been doing is pranking, swimming, partying, talking, and laughing. we need something new like a thing we can do that we havent

anyway enjoy..... (:

**********************************************************************

_Dyl_

One long agonizing month filled with cat scan this and blood sample that. I've been at this damned hospital for too long, I need to leave this shit hole before I do something someone will regret because I know I won't. 

I swear... better yet, I vow if I stay in this hospital one more fuckin week I'll j-

I was cut off.

"Whoa baby. Let go of the poor fuzzy monkey Mr. Curious." Chance lays a hand on my clenched fists as I slowly began to relax from the warmth and calmness brought by him. He locks his gaze on my eyes. "Now tell me why you are so angry that you had your favorite monkey in a death grip."

"I hate being here." I admit as sorrow clouds his features.

"And I hate seeing you in here, like this." He interlocks our fingers as he places a kiss on my ring finger. "One of these days there will be a ring on that finger."

A blush crawls onto my cheeks filling them with heat.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I grab him by the collar of his shirt placing a kiss on his warm big lips.

"Ms. Spars?" A nurse intrudes our little intimate session.

I quickly pull away from Chance with a blush settled on my face whilst Chance is sitting there with that idiotic smirk of his plastered on.

"Yeah?" I respond to the adorable little old lady.

"We need another blood sample to check for hemoglobin levels and white blood cell count." She states while setting up the tray of equipment.

"Alright." Chance stands up and walks to the other side of the bed grabbing a hold of my hand as he is watching the nurse prepare.

"I need you sitting up sweetie."

"Here." Chance pulls me up gracefully then places a pillow behind my back for support.

"Ready?" She cleans the small area on the top of my hand with an alcohol wipe.

"Umm-- hold on. I'm a bit scared." I admit.

"Babe, look at me." I turn towards Chance as he pulls a funny face causing me to erupt in a fit of giggles.

"Almost done. Just one more vial." The nurse informed.

"Wait you already put the needle in?"

"Yeah honey and you are all done." She slips the needle out of my skin while placing a cotton ball on the puncture wound then placing a band-aid on it.

She then takes the two vials of blood placing them right side up on a set tray. She then turns towards us. "Oh Chance I believe I won that bet." The nurse states in a humorous tone.