Saturday well spent SIKE?

sorry for not uploading in a long time i got shot (: haha just kidding but anyway heres the long awaited chapter and there is a bit of a suprise at the end...

********************************************************************************************************

_Dyl_

"DYLLY GET UP!" Peak yells, but I just snuggle more into my comforters. "If you don't get up I'm going to get the bucket!" Instantly my eyes shoot open.

"I'm up." I groggily reply.

"Now that's a good girl. You have twenty minutes to get ready for your detention." Oh shoot I forgot.

After taking a warm shower, I decided to go for my sweat capri's that have love written on the side of them, with a white v-neck, and I quickly put my hair into a damp messy ponytail.

Peak decided to drop me off at school and promised to take me out for ice cream later.

It's perfect, so when we're out Eli can set up the prank at home for all of my brothers.

I walk into the empty halls into the only room left open. Taking a quick scan around the room I see about two kids sitting their with their heads on the desk. No one I know.

A perfect Saturday wasted.

The teacher calls out names as I zone out.

"Chance Price." Oh shoot I forgot this detention was spent with him.

I look around to notice he's not here. He continues calling names.

"Dyl Spars." The detention teacher, Mr. Asib, calls out.

"Here." I reply banging my head against the desk.The rest of detention continued with no distractions and yes no Chance that was the best part of the detention.

Then how come I don't feel as happy as I thought I would be? I'm actually kind of sad that I didn't get to see him. Well actually I'm kind of bummed that no one I know is here with me. Oh well. It's probably because I'm so bored.

We luckily got out an hour and a half earlier because Mr. Asib had to leave for a family emergency.

I stepped out of hallway into the entrance of the school. I walk to the tables set out and sit down for a rest so I can call Peak to tell him that detention was over, but somebody snatches the phone straight out of my hands before I even got to press call.

"Hey! Give tha..." I trail off mouth hanging open in shock and admiration.

There stood Chance shirtless with his wet brown hair and his surf shorts on. And let me just tell you that he is the definition of HAWT!

He must have been at the local beach. Lucky bastard.

"Close that pretty little mouth of yours." He chuckles sending my body into complete bliss overdrive at the sound of it.

"Why? I was just umm-- shocked that you umm-- took my phone." I stutter, blushing that he caught me gawking.

"Uh huh. Or maybe you were looking at the person holding the phone?" He smirks putting on his shirt.

Damn it. TAKE THAT SHIRT OFF!

"Hahaa. No. I think we should save that for later." He winks.

What the fuck! Did I just say that out loud!