Asking for permission.

_Dyl_

I can still feel the pressure of his beautiful plump lips on mine.

I'm just sitting here on my bed outlining my lips with my index finger pondering about that passionate first kiss.

"DYL THE DOOR!" Blaise yells from the infamous game room.

"What?! You're closer! You lazy ass bum!" I screech.

"DYL GET THE FUCKING DOOR!" Ryden shouts.

"Fuck it." They are just lazy bums who are addicted to plastic. Plastic meaning the game and those plastic ass girls they 'date'.

I twist the door handle opening the front door and then walk up the stairs without looking at who was at the door. It's probably my brothers friends. "My brothers are in the game room." I inform the person.

"Okay." WOAH! I know that sexy voice.

The voice of my dreams, reality, and unfortunately my nightmares.

I slowly turn around to see Chance leaning against the door frame looking mighty sexy. "Babe." I whisper. "What the hell are you doing here? My brothers will kill you." I say pushing him out the door.

"Look. Your brother." Chance says pointing behind me as my eyes widen. I quickly turn around, but no ones there.

"Are you high? No one..." Before I can finish my sentence. Chance's lips are on mine.

"God did I miss you." He says with our foreheads touching.

Nicely played.

"I missed you too, but Chance you need to leave before my brothers see you. If they see you; you will show up on the back of a milk carton with the words MISSING in caps." I say as he scoffs.

"Babe. I came here to talk to your brothers." He says walking past me towards the hallway that leads to the game room.

"Are you crazy?!" I screech.

"You can't do that!" I say grabbing on to his huge bicep pulling him back. He stops and turns towards me.

"I want to date you with no hiding around and no secrets. And the only way to do that is to ask for your brothers permission. Okay babe." He says while tracing my cheek with his thumb.

That only solves one problem but not the major one. "B-but what if they hurt you-u." I say on the verge of tears.

"Babe. I need you to allow me to talk to your brothers. I want to prove to them that I can take care of you no matter what. I want your brothers approval." By this time I'm crying a river of salty tears. "Don't cry. Please don't cry. I'm sorry." He whispers crushing me into a heart warming hug with my head on his chest listening to his calming heartbeat.

"Chance." I whisper. He puts his finger under my chin lifting it up. As I stare into his brilliant green eyes I whisper. "Go ahead." He lays a soft kiss on my lips that honestly left me breathless.

"Thank you."  He whispers then walks into the game room leaving me in the hallway.

_Aaron_

"I'm the best at Black Ops!" Ryden says fist pumping the air.

"Bitch please. Everyone knows that I can beat you at COD with my eyes closed and..." Blaise pauses for dramatic effect. "...with my hands tied behind my back."