Chapter 4

EMMA's POV

*Ring*

That's probably the worst thing I hear every morning. Yup, my alarm clock. Its MONDAY and my bed just feels perfect. But no, school had to ruin my day. Well, good thing is, I'm going to see my guy. And the rest is hell.

I got up and took a bath. Well, for Monday, I've decided I would wear something hot. You know, first day of school. I just want everybody to notice my outfit.

Well, I'm not being too much of an attention seeker her okay? Its just that, I was a nerd and everybody used to bully me. And ever since me and Harold were together, I've decided I'd have a change. For the better of course. I mean, Harold being one of the most popular guy at school, every girl would find some imperfection that can ruin my image. So I have to wear the best clothes I have.

I headed towards m y closet and flipped a couple of clothes.

I stared at my shorts. It was gorgeous. It had a color of aquamarine on the upper part which blends with hot pink on the bottom.

Although Harold wouldnt make me wear something that short on a school day. He said I should go with something conservative but sexy.

So I brought out my black skinny jeans which lifts my butt perfectly and hugged my legs just right and then a crop top I bought at forever 21 last week. It says "YOUVE GOT SERVED" on the froont which looks absolutely hot.

After that I had my hair into a messy bun and then headed down towards the kitchen.

"Morning mom" I said while heading down and sitting on the dinning area.

"Hey sweetie, what took you so long?" Mom said. "He was waiting for you for like 30minutes already!" she continued?

"Wait" I stated "Who's waiting for who?" I asked, puzzled

"Well Harold is wating for you." Mom said "Harold!" she called out

Harold went in coming from the living room.

"Oh, you didnt say you would pick me up" I said standing and going towards him giving him a hug.

I was about to kiss him when...

"Ehem" mom coughs. "I'm still here"

"Oh sorry Mrs. Montano" Harold said

"Youre such a nice kid, sit down. Come have breakfast with us Harold" Mom stated

Its really a good thing Mom never had anything against Harold. And harold, being such a gentleman, never really had a problem with my Mom nor my Dad.

"Bye Mom!" I said after having breakfast

"It was really nice of you to have me here Mrs. Montano. I hope you have a great day" Harold said while hugging mom bye bye. Aww, theyre just so cute.

"Its a pleasure Harold, youre even sweeter than my daughter" Mom laughed

"Ugh, bye Mom" I said sarcastically

We headed towards the car and Harold was the one who was going to drive.

"I love your mom" he said smiling while we were on the driveway

"Yeah, I guess she likes you too" I answered back

"Maybe I'll just marry her instead" he said laughing

My eyes widen. "You would choose her over me?" I said in a loud tone

"Dont you want that?" he said jokingly

"Not that I dont want it. Its just disgusting to have you as my father" I said bursting out laughing.