Chapter 3

My life is dark and nobody cares. Alot of you wouldnt even know I exist; it is because I live in another world. A world where only I could seek peace that I cannot find in your world. I have a painful past and a broken soul. My life is miserable.

And love? I've never experienced love. And I don't think anybody would take risks just to have me. I'm worthless. Unlike any other people out there, I was never appreciated.

Last time I remember everynody treated me right. Not just that, I was special. I was just like you; well taken care of. But one situation changed everything...

I'm Alford Davids, 17. I used to be that boy who'd lived normally. That kid who'd play basketball everyday. That kid who'd have fun with his twin brother, Harold. Yes, I have a twin brother. Everything was perfect, until that happened...

My brother and my Mom left me. That's it. Thay left me, they left us; me and my dad.

Now, where am I? I'm alone. Yes, I'm on my own now. After my Mom and twin brother left me, my dad went away. I don't know why and where. All I know is he's gone. That's just it.

After everything, I still had to take care of myself. I still have to live. Even though I can't think of a reason why I have to, I still have this feeling that I still have a purpose.

Life may be miserable but I still have the capacity to stay positive.

"Delivery" I knocked on a white door.

Yes, I deliver pizza for a living. Since I'm not even a graduate, I still think I'm lucky I had this.

"Oh hey" A blonde girl opened the door. She was wearing a hot pink tube and a some summer shorts.

"Here's your order ma'am" I said offering her the pizza. "Okay, here's the payment" she stated giving me the money.

I was about to leave when she started to grab my elbow. She kissed my chhek and whispered: "Need a tip?"

Anohter slut. I shouldve known.

"I don't have time for this Ma'am, I've got other deliveries" I stated "Now if you'll excuse me-"

"Why not have a quickie?" She smirk while her hands went down and in my pants.

"You don't know what youre asking for" I warned her

"Why? Are you that harsh?"

She disgust me. Srsly.

"Yes, especially to your type" I said with a smirk

She was smiling like a fool and acting like a total flirt.

"What do you mean my type?" she said giggling while drawing swirls on my sohulders using here fingers

"Well.." I removed her hand that was in my pants and kissed it just to get a little drama. "The ugly-flirty-pathetic type like you Ma'am" I said while leaving

I hopped into my motorcycle and left that little bitch standing there. Stoned.

I can't even... HAHAHAHHAHAH She was about to fall for it.

My point is.. All girls are beautiful if and only if they know how to act properly. Guys are not really into girls who'd be so touchy and all. Guys look for a girl that can be loved and respected.

I was on my way to another delivery when I passed by a dress shop and I thought I saw my Mom.

After how many years.. I'd be glad to hold her in my arms again.

So I stopped and got off the vehicle and went towards that shop. She was faing backwards. I couldnt see her face.

I have to make sure she's really her. I wish I'm not imagining things again

I was about to enter the shop when...

"I'm sorry we didnt order any pizza" the lady said. Fuck this uniform and also, fuck my imaginations.

It wasnt her.

Back to my job and my life.

Maybe I should stop imagining things already?

Ore better yet, stop thinking of them.

They are not looking for me anyways.

I'm not that important.

xx

UPDATED!!! Noticed anything? I'm not a cliff hanger xx HAHAHAH Well, maybe for now. Lol ;) I hope you like it though. Tell me what you think and please do comment vote and fan!!!! I love you with cherries on top xx

-IMeebee