I got married to my boyfriend's twin

Chapter 1:

Love? Its unconditional. It keeps no records of wrongs. Its magical and it can see far beyond what our eyes can.

but this thing called "LOVE", is it meant for everybody? Is love really for me?

"HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY" Harold said. Yes, my boyfriend. We've been together for a year now. And today is our anniversary. For now, I can say that love is really for me. But until when?

"Aw, Harold." I said, I cant stop myself from smiling. "Dont  Aw me" he stated "I deserve a kiss" he continued.

I gave him a small little peck on the lips. "That's all?" He pouted. Aww he's so cute when he does that!

"More to come babe, don't worry" I said giggling

He pinned my arms against the wall and started to kiss me. His lips were the sweetest and he was never harsh. Soon, I knew he was smirking. Ughh guys

"Too cheeky" I said and he just laughed.

"So, where do you want to go princess?" He said OMG I just love it when he calls me that.

"Hey, I deserve an answer. Stop blushing!!" He pouted again. Just like a cute little child. He is so cute!

"Well, Grandma's birthday is coming..." I stated. "And?" He asked

" I know you really love her and you wanted to come to her party..." I continued, he laughed "And?" He asked again

"I need a new dress to wear to her party, you know its a really special occassion babe" I said. I really love my grandma, she was the one who took care of me when I was a kid because my parents were too busy for work.

"Okay, we're going to the mall. Hurry baby!" Harold said. This is why I love him, he never complains. He doesnt care if I love shopping. He doesnt complain when he carry the things I bought and he was never irritated because I am too girly. He loves me the way I am. Simple as that.

So we headed to car and buckled our seats. Harold was driving me on our way to the mall. Yay!

While we were in the car, I was just staring at my boyfriend. He was just so perfect and I am just so lucky. But how did we ended up like this anyways?

*FLASHBACK*

"I'm throwing a party and everybody will be there! You should come" Cindy said. She was my bestfriend since pre-school. She's a cheerleader and me? Believe it or not, I was a nerd back then. That's the good thing. Even though we were totally different, she didnt left me.

"Cindy, you know I hate social events like this" I said. Srsly, I dont go to party. I always think that people would just make fun at me and call me a nerd. And another reason, I dont have any party clothes at home. Why buy one if you wouldnt use it, right?

"Seriously, Emma?" Oh I forgot, my name is EMMA. ;)

"Yes Cindz, seriously!" I stated

"Cmon! I promise you that everything will be okay."

"But Cindy, I dont have any party dress at home"

"I'll let you borrow mine"

"And oh, mom's not going to allow me HA!"

"Ughh, fine! I'll ask her permission"

"Don't! she's not going to agree with you anyways"

"It's going to be fine for her"

"Whatever, do what you think is the best"

"Yay! Is that a yes?" Cindy asked. "That's a maybe." I laughed

So the party is going to be at 7 in the evening and its only 2pm. I still have time

In my bedroom...

I was waiting for Cindy to arrive. While waiting I took a bath. After that I faced the mirror and thought of a cute hairstyle. So I just curled the bottom of my hair and tied it in a high ponytail. I definitely looked hot, a hot nerd. Ughhhhh next thing I knew, Cindy was at my door together with my Mom.

"Mom.. I just wanna ask.." I trailed of "Of course you can go at the party with Cindy darling, it would be great" Mom said cutting me off. My jaw dropped, I didnt really expect that she would allow me. I ended up hugging her and shouting all aroud.

"Okay youre welcome sweetheart!" Mom said laughing "Have fun" she added

After that she stepped out of my room.

At the party...

"Woah" I said with big eyes

"I told you" Cindy smirked

"Are you sure, I look okay?" I asked. I was wearing a sparkly black dress which comes on mid-thigh and which has no sleeves. And I'm wearing a pair of black high hells which makes my butt look bigger. Im not really comfortable with this

"You look gorgeous!" Cindy said. Ohwell

"The basketball team is here?" I asked. Shocked. My ultimate crush is here. The team captain of the basketball team. OMG

So I freaked out. The only thing I did was to get a drink. But just look at destiny...

While I was grabbing my drink and about to turn around, I bumped a really really big guy and spilled wine over his shirt and some on my dress.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry" I said panicking

"No, sorry it was my fault" he said. That voice, I know it. Its familiar. I lokked up to see..

"Ha...Ha..Har-" I was stunned "Harold. Harold Davids. You are?" He said. this was just so embarrassing. He is my ultimate crush. The team captain of the basketball  team. OMG

"I'm Emma, Emma Montano" I stated

"You know, let's get you cleaned. I feel really guilty for getting a pretty lady like you in this mess" He said, I cant believe this!

"O-Okay" I said casually

We got into an empty room and handed me a towel. After I got my self cleaned, we got out and before leaving he asked for my number and we started texting. After a few days we started seeing each other on dates. We dated for a month and that's when he asked me if I could be his girl I said yes, and here we are, the happiest couple in the earth.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"We're here" Harold said excitedly.

-That's chapter one, I hope you like it! please do fan me. And find time to Vote and comment. More to come!!! Thank you for reading my first chapter, I promise I'll update quickly! I love youuu :*

-IMeebee