11/ Because of you

Because of You- After School

Someone's POV

Kwon Jae Hee ruined my entire life.

Jungkook's POV

When will Jae Hee wake up?

It's that jerk's fault. Whose crazy fan attacked Jae Hee? She's perfectly innocent. It's his fault!

"Jungkookie- My house... Jae Hee sold it, didn't she?" Yuri asked me, the remnants of her tears still etched in her flushing cheeks.

"Noona- Jae Hee, she ran out of money, so she sold it, don't blame her!" I said

"I am not blaming her- It's just there is nowhere for me to stay anymore. Do you think-" Yuri said halfway.

"You can stay in my house! Eomma won't mind.." I said.

"Really? Thanks, Jungkook. I won't be going back to US any time yet, I'll stay till Jae Hee wakes up." Yuri said.

"Noona- Please come to Seoul General Hospital. I need help." I cut off Jungah's nervous chattering on the phone, and turned to Yuri with a mischievous grin.

"Patient Jeon Jungkook? Jeon- Jung- Kook." Jungah's voice was tinged with impatience.

"Noona! Over here-" I waved at her.

"Yah-! Jeon Jungkook, how dare you scare me that you are in the hospital-?!" Jungah started lecturing me when she saw me starting scolding me.

"Jungah unnie! I miss you so~ much." Yuri smiled at my angry looking sister, tears from crying still etched on her cheeks.

"Omo- Yuri? Kwon Yuri? I miss you too! Where have you been?" Jungah grinned happily, and pulled Yuri into a bear hug.

That's my sister, shooting her mouth off at everything.

"Yeah, at America." Yuri grinned and breathed heavily.

"America? Why?" Jungah continued bombarding Yuri.

"Noona- Yuri noona can't breathe-" I pulled at Jungah's sleeve.

Blushing, Jungah let go of Yuri."Let's go, Onew is waiting downstairs." Then she grabbed Yuri's hand, and headed downstairs.

Guess I need to do the labour. I grabbed Yuri's many luggages. There is something I really don't understand, why do women need so much luggage?

Yuri POV~

I feel so damn happy seeing Jungah again. Although, so many things are going on.

"Yuri unnie~!" Youngji called me.

"Oh, yes?" I turned and look at her.

"Don't worry about Jae Hee unnie,I'll help you take care of her. Just go and relax, okay?" She said comfortingly, and patted my arm.

"Alright, but don't strain yourself okay? Take care of yourself too." I said, and shot her a grim smile.

"Thank you! Have fun!" Youngji shouted, and headed to the waiting Minho, who refused to meet my eyes after the screaming fit.

"Onew-ya! Over here." Jungah waved her hands madly at her car.

I didn't even ask who is Onew. There is literally no purpose in life anyway.

"Get on, we'll go shopping. My treat." Jungah sad firmly. Nobody ever denies what Jungah says.

"Okay. You treat," I said dully.