9/ Down(Part 2)

Up&Down by EXID

Down Part 2

Minho POV

Honestly I don't want Yuri to come back. She left me only because she couldn't carry the burden of my secret.

But now Jae Hee is hurt.. Yuri needs to comeback. And I thought my secret is buried.

"Yoo hoo, hyung!" Jungkook's kiddy voice said in my ears annoyingly.

"Yash.. You kid. Shut up."

How annoying.

"Yuri noona~" He sang a high sweet melody.

"Where?! Where?!" I exclaimed, looking around.

"Ah-ha. Gotcha' pabooo," he grinned mischievously, but through many years of experience of reading one's expression, through his jokey exterior, he is really worried for Jae Hee.

I remained silent,earpiece stuffed in my ears firmly, bearing with his lame jokes and pranks. Maybe this is the way he deals with stress.

<2 Hours Later>

"Excuse me,which one of you here is Kwon Jae Hee's family?"

Quickly, I nudged Jungkook who was dozing off, and head about to hit the floor.

"What?! Aiiissshhh." He grumbled, murmuring sleepily.

"We both, Doctor." I spoke quickly as if rapping, not bothering to conceal the impatience in my voice.

"Kwon Jae Hee-sshi is still unconscious. Her body is too weak, and is not able to cope with the sudden pressure of the lack of air. Please follow the nurse to fill in the documents." The doctor said grimly.

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed, Jae Hee is going to never wake up or what? How am I going to explain to Yuri?! She said, that when she was gone, the only thing I can ever do to repay her is to take care of her little sister who has a huge crush on me. And I freaking promised her.

God, I have screwed things up.

"Can we... go see Jae Hee?" I asked the nurse.

"Alright."

"Come on," I pulled Jungkook up, who went stiff after getting a phone call.

"Omo, it's my freakin' fault. If I didn't leave her to be safe with you, nothing would have happened.." He stressed.

"It... is my fault?" I murmured.

If I haven't left Jae Hee with JeA for some 'girly' time....

Nothing would have happened.

"Opp-pa?" Someone said.

"Oh, Youngji-ah," I greeted the girl.

"I think that Jae Hee unni needs someone for her now, not stressing over whose fault it is," Youngji's words were filled with wisdom.

"You...are right," I turned around to quickly wipe those betraying tears that were threatening to spill.

I am a man, aren't I?

Kwon Yuri POV~

How dare he? Jae Hee getting bullied, and now unconscious? How did he even promise me to take care of my dongseng in the first place? If that silly girl have not been so damn naive like me, falling in love with Choi Minho- I wouldn't even leave Jae Hee with him!

"Seungri-ah, please tell Professor Harold that I won't be coming in for the next 3 weeks, okay? Thanks- noona owe you a favor," I begged Seungri to help me, I had to leave for the airport like right now, and the professor was nowhere to be seen.