4/ Remember?

Remember / Apink

Jae Hee POV~

I woke up blearily with Jungkook's head resting on my shoulder, and his varsity jacket covering me and half of him.

"Jungkook-ah... Wake up already." I shrugged my shoulder to wake him up, and gently patted his face.

Instead of waking up as expected, his head lolled from my shoulder and onto.... his varsity jacket which was on my lap.

He looked so peaceful, sleeping like he always did when we were younger. My hands unknowingly reached down and raked my fingers through his soft black hair.

"Jae-ah~... " Jungkook mumbled sleepily from my lap. "Hey, aren't you sleeping?" I smacked him lightly on the forehead, grinning.

"ㅋㅋ.. I was. When you did what you used to do when we were younger. Remember. Remember. Remember?" With every 'remember' he poked my sides lightly.

"Yah.. Stop.." I giggled, all the childhood memories came rushing back.

"Kwon Jae Hee, you..."

I turned to see Minho, my boyfriend. Who cheated on me.

"Minho op-pa." My voice trembled. He stood at the balcony where we are, furious. You can literally see fire in his eyes.

"You bi***! How can you treat me like this?! You cheating wh**e!!!" He shouted strings of poisonous vulgarities at me.

I broke down, and fell on my knees, tears streaming down my face, and my mascara leaving black streaks on my face.

Jungkook bent down, and held me tight, "It's okay..."

"Get away from her!" Minho shouted, striding over and pushing Jungkook to the ground roughly.

I couldn't bear seeing Jungkook like this, and finally I just couldn't keep in my anger anymore.

"Enough! You hear me? I am sick of this. Sick. Get away from ME!!!" I screamed at Minho, letting out all the pent up frustrations in me.

I rushed to Jungkook and helped him up. Pushing past the stunned Minho, I led Jungkook to the bench.

"Hey... I'm sorry." I said, downcast. He only got pushed because of me.

"Yah... Did you know how cool it was?!" Jungkook said excitedly.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"You finally stood up to him!!!" He replied, as if proud of me and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Let's go." I said.

"Yah. I just praised you. And you going back to him already? Kwon Jae Hee, you listen to me, that guy is no good for you." Jungkook said, pleadingly.

Unwillingly, I giggled, he's so naive. "Are you scolding yourself? I wanna go to your house for a sleepover. What were you thinking?"

He blushed a fiery red, "You didn't hear anything."

"Oh, I did." We squabbled all the way to Minho's house, just like the old times.

<At Minho's house>

Luckily, he isn't home, whenever he was angry he went out with his friends, aish, who knew ? He must be two-timing me already then.

I quickly packed my clothes and daily stuff into a duffel bag, and looked around. I won't be coming back anymore. But, my heart has a knot of a feeling like... homesickness. Aish, get a grip, that jerk cheated on you, and pushed Jungkook.

"Hey.. Come on~!" Jungkook's head peeked out from behind the door.

I nodded. As we headed downstairs, I saw Minho leaning on Onew's shoulder, passed out and drunk.

Quickly, I pulled Jungkook down to hide. But when they passed our hiding spot, I looked up to see try see if they were gone, Onew's eyes met mine. Then, they flickered away, as if I wasn't there at all.

I was shocked. Did he just pretended not to see me?

"You know... That b****. I think... Who*e...." Minho slurred his words. Obviously, he was talking about me. Tears blurred my vision, Jungkook sensing my distress, quickly pulled me into a hug.

"It's okay... It's okay. Come on. Let's go." Jungkook stood up firmly, and headed to his house.

<At Jungkook's house>

"Noona! I am home!" Jungkook shouted towards to the direction of the kitchen.

"So?!" His noona replied back. I grinned, Jungah unni was exactly the same as before.

I peeked into the kitchen, "Jungah unni~!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"Omo. Jae?" She dusted her apron, and peered at me.

"Unni~!" I smiled widely, and engulfed her into a tight hug.

"Woah... Haven't seen you in so long... Where's Yuri?" Jungah asked.

"Oh... Overseas studying." I replied.

Jungah, and Yuri used to play together as kids and I used to tag along, with Jungkook behind me. We used to all play together. Those days~

"Yah, noona. This is the welcome you give Jae?! What about me?!" Jungkook pouted.

"Don't be a kid." I pushed him gently.

"Exactly. Why I don't say hello that enthusiastically." Jungah shook her head in mock disapproval.

She grinned at me, and I smiled back, and high-five her.

It was like those old times again.

A/N

Annyeong, readers!
Updated again:)

PS Jungah is played as Jungah from After School.
As her birthday is coming, special treat for any After School fans? 😊😊😊