Chapter 1 - Her

Sting's POV

I was walking through the streets of Crocus and bumped into someone "OW" she yells. Woah her magic is strong. "Sorry" I said with an apologetic smile and looked into her chocolate brown eyes. She is beautiful and look at those breasts. Rogue looked at me with a confused expression and smirked then looked back at the blonde girl " Sorry here let me help you up" he replied and puts out a hand and she takes it "Thanks, Bye" "Bye" Rogue waves then turns to me " Dude, what is wrong with you" "I don't know just she is beautiful"

Time skip - Later that night

I was about to go to sleep but couldn't. Why can't I stop thinking about her. Maybe because she was pretty wait WHAT I don't like her I don't even know her name. Just who is she? I finally got to sleep after hours of fighting myself whether or not I like the mysterious girl.

Time skip - The next day

It was a week before the GMG and we just found out that Fairy Tail is participating in the games. But I couldn't forget the blonde beauty. So me and Rogue left to train if we want to beat Fairy Tail and get the blonde off my head.

Time skip - The first day of the GMG after the elimination round

"Last Place: Fairy Tail
7th Place: Lamia Scale
6th Place: Mermaids Heel
5th Place: Quatro Cerberus
4th Place: Blue Pegasus
3rd Place: Fairy Tail B
2nd Place: Twilight Ogre
1st Place: Sabertooth" the announcer yelled with joy

Cheers erupted in the crowd for Sabertooth. I was looking at Fairy Tail, both teams and see the same blonde we ran into a week ago. " The First Battle is Fairy Tail's Lucy Heartfilia verses Sabertooths Yukino Agria, WOW a celestial mage battle spirit versus spirit" That's her name Lucy.

A/N: Hi guys this is my first fanfic so please go easy on me comment please and give me ideas I might have the next chapter tomorrow night but idk well hope you liked so here is a preview for the next chapter

Next Chapter: Him

Preview: I was on my way to a forest on the edge of Crocus when all the sudden some dumbass ran into me "OW" I yell.