"I think that it is fair to say that our feelings are fucked up and we aren't looking for a relationship because we aren't good at anything like that. However, we are good in bed and it is fair to say that we both satisfy each other." He cleared his throat.

"And?" I asked looking at his expressions closely.

"We could be fuck buddies. At least until we figure shit out. Plus, we work together. I think it would be better that we be fuck buddies then have awkward tension when working." He smiled. I laughed at his stupid idea.

"How the fuck do you think that is going to work out? We work together. You have anger problems and you get jealous way to fast."

"So?" He chuckled.

"That doesn't help the working environment at all." I countered.

"We can make rules." He responded.

"What kind of rules?" I asked with a cocky smile. Jason had no idea what the term boundaries was.

"When we are working we need to be professional and we can only fuck around when we are in either mine or your room." He responded.

"Okay," I nodded. "But, what about Denver? How do you think he is going to react? And how are you going to react when he looks at me? I think we can both assume that everyone knows that we fucked. If they didn't hear me screaming, then I will be shocked. Not to mention how long we both have been missing."

"Who the fuck cares about Denver." He laughed. "You were with him last night and you didn't fuck him. If anything, he will be the jealous." He shrugged.

"Well," I started knowing that he was right. I didn't like when Denver touched me let alone kiss me. But, I didn't mind Jason's touch?

"And I don't care if anyone in this house knows we are fucking. For the first time in a long time I can actually think straight." He pulled me into his arms.

"Okay," I said. He was right and even my mind felt refreshed.

"But, we should also make another rule, we can't fuck anyone but each other." He said kissing my forehead. "That way no one can get jealous,"

"Oh?" I laughed. "Does this rule also apply to you?" I asked.

"Why? Does the thought of me with another girl make you jealous?" He asked. Fuck, it was a trap.

"First of all, I am a women and not some petty fucking school girl that is all over your dick." I sat up before being pulled back down again.

"I never said you were." He chuckled.

"If you want to stoop low and grab yourself some slutty school girl to fuck, so be it. Just don't come crawling back to me when she doesn't satisfy you like I do." I said boldly.

"Okay, then the rule applies to both of us. And for the record, it applied to both of us when I stated it the first time around." He said kissing my lips. I kissed him back letting his tongue into my mouth. He was good, damn he was good.

"Good boy." I smiled.

"If you are a woman, then I am a man."

"Okay," I smiled up at him. "As long as you act like one," I rolled my eyes.

"Do we need to cover anything else?" he asked. "Perhaps make no eye rolling a rule?"

"Shut up." I shook my head.

"We can revisit this later just in case." He said kissing me again. His hands traveled down to my ass. He grabbed it making me moan into his kiss.

"Jason," I said pulling away.

"We should stop." I said.

"Why?" he pouted.

"Because, we have been in here nearly all day. We have business to take care of. We need to figure out what we are going to do with Denver." I reasoned.

"Alright," he said getting out of the bed.

"I want you to sleep in my bed tonight." He said before getting dressed. I didn't respond because I didn't care or mind the thought of that. I got up and got dressed.

Jason left after he was dressed without saying anything and I already craved his touch. But, I needed to be bold. I needed to control myself and stand my ground. I would see him later and I would be able to have my fix then.

I put on a pair of jeans with high heals and a tight black crop top. I grabbed my phone before leaving the room. My hair was still in good shape from early, although it was slightly tousled from rolling around in bed.

(Hey loves! I hope y'all enjoyed the last chapter. I will probably have a few scenes like that in the near future considering. Lol. I hope Wattpad doesn't rate the whole book R and it is just that chapter. But, like I said, I don't know how that works. In case you couldn't read it or something went wrong. BarelyBroken said that you need to follow me, log out and then back in and the chapter should show up. Thanks loves!)

Senselessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें