Captured

Soramaru's head hurt, more than usual. The ground beneath his cheek was cold and stony. Something else was off, he wasn't sure what it was but he had a feeling. Kabuto mentioned earlier that he was from a different dimension, Soramaru hadn't really believed him at the time, but now, that story was a bit more believable.

He didn't want to open his eyes yet, he decided to analyze what had happened. There had been a strange man who had called himself Kabuto, he wanted to take someone from Shiga, they fought, and Soramaru ended up passing out. Now, as far as he could tell, he was tied up, and lying on a cold stone floor. "There's no point in pretending to still be asleep." A voice said, it was Kabuto. Soramaru considered staying down and ignoring his captor, but Kabuto grabbed one of his arms and yanked him into sitting position, hard.

Soramaru winced in pain and opened his eyes. Kabuto was sitting against a stone wall, the light in wherever they were was very dim and it took awhile for Soramaru's eyes to adjust. His wrists and ankles burned from the ropes and his body ached all over. "Where am I?" Soramaru asked, feeling claustrophobic.

"We're in a cave I found. Some leaf ninja were passing by, so I had to take a break in here." Kabuto replied, stretching his arms. Soramaru didn't know exactly what leaf ninja were, but considering that his captor was hiding from them must have meant that, maybe, he could get some help from them.

"I stopped in here about two hours ago; they should be gone by now. I'm going to go check." Kabuto said, getting up. "Oh, stay put, okay?"

Soramaru glared at him,"Shut up." He muttered. Kabuto left the cave. "Great," the Kumou mumbled to himself,"some guy kidnaps me, takes me to another world, but, hey, look on the bright side he has a sense of humor." He leaned his head back against the stone wall, it was throbbing painfully. How do I get out of this? I might be needed back at home. There could be criminals to catch or Chuutarou could be in danger or, or... He thought of almost a million bad scenarios. Then, the worst thought came to his mind. Goodness knows what Nishiki could be doing! Oh man, what if she cleans the entire house top to bottom? Sure, it'd be nice to have a clean house, but with the way she cleans, her alone in the house is kind of terrifying. The thought of Nishiki spurred him to action.

With difficulty, he scooted himself so that he was facing the cave wall. He began to grate the ropes on his wrists against the rough cave wall. Soramaru skinned his hands in the process, but the ropes finally began to weaken. Just a little more...

He could hear footsteps from the mouth of the cave, and he began to panic. The motions of his arms became more rapid. Almost there... A rough hand grabbed him by the hair and pulled him away from the wall. He was flung to the ground so hard that it knocked the wind out of him. Kabuto stood over him. "Nice try. You almost wore completely through the ropes." He said examining the bindings on Soramaru's wrists. "Still, even if you did get loose, there's not much you could have done. If I didn't recapture you, you would be stuck in a different world with no idea where to go." Soramaru glared at him. The more time he spent around Kabuto, the more he hated him.

"It's time we were off, now." Kabuto remarked, hitting a pressure point on Soramaru's neck. Once again, the Kumou's world fell into blackness.