Monster

He raced through the empty streets of Konoha, he had to find Naruto. He did remember, vaguely, where Naruto lived. The way to his apartment was longer than he remembered. The scales were spreading,they burned now. Every second that they spread, a new wave of pain rolled over his body. He bit back his screams as he ran.

Soramaru was finally at Naruto's front door, banging furiously. Naruto appeared in pajamas with a nightcap on his head. "Do you have any idea what time it is?" The blond said, staring at Soramaru through heavy eyelids. Soramaru pushed past Naruto and stood a bit away from the door.

Naruto's eyes changed, they were wide with concern now and almost totally awake. "What's going on?" He asked. Soramaru couldn't answer due to his shortness of breath. In response he pulled up his shirt to reveal the scales on his body. "Kill me." He said, shakily. "Those attacks, happened because of this." He said, gesturing to the scales.

Naruto shuddered. "Look, I'm not gonna kill you. If you ask me to do something like that, I think I deserve an explanation." Soramaru nodded, he could feel that he didn't have much time. He was asking Naruto because he didn't have the courage nor the supplies to carry it out himself.

He tried to explain. His breathing was still shallow and unsteady. When he finally got his breath under control, the scales overtook him. Every organ in his body felt like it was exploding. Cries of pain piled up, one on top to the other in his throat. His teeth sharpened painfully and punctured the dark scaly skin of his lower lip. The most painful part of all was the knowledge that he was no longer in control of his body. Soramaru, the real Soramaru, couldn't do a thing as his body took a step. He couldn't fight back as a deep, menacing roar escaped from his lungs. He was thankful when the world around him went black.

Love it?Hate it? Please Comment! Never forget to laugh!!