Bringing Bonnie Home

Chapter 19

   Luis looks out the window of his bedroom the sun is just rising. He turns away from the window. I look at Zoey who is still  sleeping. The past few week's  have been the toughest to go through. I unlock our door. I open it then go through it and closes it gently. Luis goes down the flats of stairs till he gets to his office. As he touches the handle it jiggles in his hand. Luis bends down to inspect the handle. "Sir, is something wrong?" Aron asks. Luis strightens up then looks at Aron. This door has been broken into."Someone broke into my office." Luis said. Aron gasps. Luis pushes the door open. Then steps in and sees the compartments on his desk are open. I sniff the air there is a trace in the room. Aron sniffs too. He swears. "That no good excuse of a wolf. I can't beleive Kyle would betray us like this." Aron said. Luis walks to desk and sees that the compartment that hold's the books. Has been broken into. "He knows where Bonnie location is. We have to get word to Luther. Also gather a team to go after him to help Luther, Lily, and Tony. Bonnie shouldn't fight not in her condition. Go and wake Ryan and Walt it's time we filled them in. Now!" Luis commanded. He hopes that Kyle doesn't get wise and goes to the right location. He said it lound to send people to Bonnie in cause he left listening devices behind. Luis searches his office throughly. Top to to bottom he finds none.
    Aron walked quickly from the room. He runs up the stairs two at a time. He raps at Walt's door. Walt opens the door he is in nothing but his boxers. "This better be important." Walt said. Aron rolls his eyes at his attitude. "Alph wants you in his office now. So get dressed now." Aron said. I turned and ran up two more flat of stairs. Rap on Ryan's door. Ryan gets up from bed stiffly. "I'm coming!" Ryan shouted. He opens the door to see Aron standing there with his fist rised. Ryan glares at him. "Put some clothes on. Alph wants you in his office now." Aron said. With that he walk away. Ryan shut the door and went to his closet pulled out jeans and a white button up shirt. I put the shirt on and strighten it through the pain. Ryan pulls off the shorts he was wearing. And pull on my jeans then button them. I grab a pair of sock from my dresser and sit down on my bed. Then put on my shoes and socks then lace them up. Ryan stands he grabs his wallet and keys out habit. He puts them in his pocket. Then walks out of their bedroom. Buttoning his shirt as he walk down to Luis's office. I wonder what this is about. As he reaches the door to Luis's office he hears Aron. "I told him to hurry-"He will be here give him a few minutes." Walt said. Ryan doesn't knock he opens the door and steps in. Then shuts the door behind him. He goes over sits in chair next to Walt. Luis is turns from the window. "There is something I must share with you. Both of are going to be even more anger with me then you already are. This moring when I came to my office I discovered that a certain someone broke in. There was trace in the air. It was Kyle and he broke in here find out where we had moved Bonnie too. He is the traitor that was linking information to Victor. That's how you where discovered. To but aside my worries for Bonnie's safety we moved her to a secondary location. We then planted the wrong location in my records hoping the traitor would slip up. He has done so. Bonnie is completely safe we had to make it look real that I wasn't letting Bonnie back till Victor supporters were caught. As your both aware I've been talking to Alph Ralph of the Nightshade pack they have been tracking down his supporters. What we didn't tell was that Ralphs mate was killed by Victor year's ago. He is happy to help in anyway. I have a team stationed at the false location they will bring Kyle back for questioning." Luis said.
   Walt is griping the arm's of the chair he hears the wood groading. Ryan is trying hold back his temper. But what about the three prisoners he wanted to interrogate. "Don't you have all the information you need? From the three prisoners we captured week's ago." Ryan asks. Aron shakes his head. They need more info. " They where low level inforces. That didn't  know much. What they did know was that we had a traitor in our pack. That has been passing information to Victor for about two years." Aron said. Ryan doesn't know what to say. Then he didn't come after the pack because of me. "Wait Kyle has been passing information to Victor for two year's. What did Victor want with our pack? Why go after a strong pack like ours?" Walt asks. He knew Walt would see it himself. " That's what we want to know. And Ralphs pack is questioning Victor's top supporters for those answers. Turns out he was also trying to get a spy into the Nightshade pack. But wasn't successful." Luis said. Aron thought they had a right to know. They both been through hell and back. "We sent a team to Nightshade territory to help with interrogation. Also we are going to send a message to Luther telling them they can come home now-"I want to go get Bonnie myself. I'm ready to see her." Ryan said. Aron hides a smile he knew he was going to say that. "I'll drive you. You can barely sit still in that chair. Bonnie will kill me if you get yourself in a accident." Walt said.
   After Walt had told Evelyn everything that Luis said. They kissed goodbye. "You better not get into any trouble." Evelyn said.
   They both walked out of the house and got in to the suv. Walt got in the driver sit and put the key in ignition and cracked it up. Ryan put his sit belt on as did Walt. Luis had just sent a message to Luther before they left his office. Telling her Walt and I are coming to get them. Ryan closes his eye's as his pain intensifies. He would be glad when his three month's where up. Walt turns up the music. I glance at Ryan he is slightly pale. He must be in a lot of pain. They drive two and a half hours. Walt never knew that they had a safe house out here. "Ryan, we are here." Walt said. He turns on to the dirt road. As he pulls up behind suv that has it's  hood up. Tony crawls out from underneath it. Recognizing Walt and Ryan he waves. Ryan nods at him. He feels vaguely sick. As they stop in front of the house Luther and Aly step out on to the porch. Walt cuts the engine. They both unclip their sit belts then open their doors. Ryan eases himself out of the truck. He gains his feet and sways a little. Walt is already around the truck. Ryan steps back and shuts the door.  They walk toward Luther and Aly. They notice that something is wrong with him. "Ryan? Walt?" Bonnie said. She steps through the screen door. Walt smiles at her. She smiles back. Ryan looks at her and smiles. Bonnie walks toward Ryan she could tell that something is wrong his eye's are full of pain. Ryan watches as Bonnie comes closer. He feels his knees buckle. Ryan land's on his knees. He coughs up blood. "Ryan!" Bonnie said. Then she holding him around his middle. Ryan winches. " Not so tight. I've missed you." Ryan said. Bonnie loosens her hold on Ryan. What wrong with him? " Walt what is wrong with him? Why is he in such pain?" Bonnie said. Walt leans down grabs Ryan's arm and helps him to his feet. Bonnie put his arm around her. "I'm alright. Just a bad flare-"Ryan tell me what happened?" Bonnie said. They take him inside lead him up the stairs to a bedroom that smells of strawberries. They help him sit down on the bed then leave him and Bonnie alone. She sits next him. He is holding himself so stiffly. She places her hands on the sides of his head and turn him to face her. " Baby tell me why your hurting so much." Bonnie said. Ryan looks into her eye's and sees unshed tears. He puts his hand's over her's. Ryan leans toward her and places his lips over her's  in a feather light kiss. Bonnie kisses him she pulls him back for another. Ryan pulls her on to his lap. Once Bonnie is straddling him she feels his erection. Ryan gently bites her lip pulling into his mouth to suckle. Bonnie moans them runs her hands up Ryan's  torso. "Uhouch! Ryan said. He grabs Bonnie's hand's and leans back. "Are you alright?" Bonnie asks. She breathing heavily. But know that she paying attention she hears Ryan's rattling puffs of breath. " Tell me!" Bonnie said. Ryan brushes her hair out of her face. Then places his hand on her stomach. " I was captured by Victor's rogue's during a scouting mission. Nick was with me he didn't make it he died from his injuries. I was tortured for hours. For the were abouts of the rest of the team. I didn't  break but they tortured me right to the moment Walt and the other rescued me. I'm still weak from that I'm still mending on the inside. And my torso is covered in badges." Ryan said. Bonnie is crying. With his free hand he wipes away her tears. He left Bonnie shirt to see her baby bump. "What have I missed with you?" Ryan asks. She laughs and pulls down her shirt. "Morning sickness and mood swings. Take me home-"Are you packed? Because I've been ready for you to come home for a month." Ryan said. Bonnie laughs then trys to get off Ryan's lap. I cage her in my arms. She smile at me. "There one more thing. Turns out there is a traitor in our pack. Luis sit up a fake location for him to go to. A team is bringing him back. It was Kyle turns out he was passing information for the last two years." Ryan said. Bonnie hugs him gently. She had no idea if he showed up I would have trusted him. "That scary to think he has been doing this. But why did Victor what information on our pack?" Bonnie asks. Ryan rubs her back. He breath's in deep. "That's what both our pack and Nightshade pack are looking into. They also tryed to get a spy in their pack but couldn't." Ryan said. Bonnie leans back to look at him. His eye's are still clouded with pain. "When we get back home your going to take a nice relaxing bath? Or else!" Bonnie said. He laughs then kisses her. Bonnie lips curve against his. She parts her lip's to trace his bottom lip with the tip of her tongue. Ryan groans. She chuckles. Then she kissed him then slides her tongue inside his mouth to tease his. Ryan slide his tongue along Bonnie's. "Hi, you two we would like to get on the road before it gets dark. So rap it up." Walt said. Bonnie pulls back and laughs. Ryan swears. "GO TO HELL!" Ryan shouts. "What a snappy come back." Walt said. Bonnie grabs her duffle bag. Ryan comes up to her and takes it from her. She brushes her lip agaisnt his. But pulls back before he could pull her toward him. They walk out of the room and down the stairs. Everyone is standing in the living room. So is Tony who got most of the oil off himself. Walt turns as we reach the bottom. "Don't I get a hug?" Walt asks. Bonnie goes to him and hugs him then punches him in the stomach. He grunts then rubs his stomach. "What was that for?" Walt asks. "That was for being a ass." Bonnie said. Everyone laughs at that. Then they all walk outside and get into the suv. Walt gets in the driver sit. Ryan get in the back sit with Bonnie. Tony gets behind them Aly sits next to Bonnie. Ryan is up against the door. Luther turns around to look at them. "Ready?" she asks. They all nod. Walt cranks the truck. Then they speed away from the safe house. Bonnie takes Ryan's  hand in her's and holds it the entire ride. I look at him he has fallen asleep. He seems to be exhausted. "He is asleep again. That's  pretty much what he has been doing since he got out of the infirmary." Walt said.
   Two hours later they are riding through Werth Fall's. Ryan wakes and looks over at Bonnie to see her gazing out the window. "Walt has been taking care of your shop since you've been gone. Everyone asks about you." Ryan said. Bonnie turns to face him. She kisses him once then twice on the lips. "Things have been really strained with everyone. Especially mom and dad. They have been really worried." Walt said. Bonnie nods and grips Ryan's hand tighter. As Walt pulls to a stop in front of the pack house. The door opens. Zoey, Eliza, Evelyn, and Luis step out on to the porch. Walt turns the truck off and pulls the keys from ignition. Then everyone gets out. Zoey comes down the steps Bonnie goes straight into her arm's. "It's good to see you baby." Zoey said. Evelyn is right beside Zoey waiting her turn. Bonnie pulls back. Zoey wipes away her tears. She let's Bonnie go then she goes and hugs Evelyn. Luis is at the foot of the stairs. Looking at his little girl she is starting to show. Bonnie pulls back from Evelyn to see her Dad standing there with tears in his eye's. "Daddy." Bonnie said. Then walks to him and is folded into his arms. Ryan watches this from just behind Bonnie. Evelyn had went over to Walt they are holding each other.  Bonnie pulled back from her father he leaned down and kissed her forehead. She turns and goes into Ryan's waiting arm's. He led her inside and up the stairs. Once their in there room Ryan helps Bonnie unpack her duffle bag. As Bonnie takes her toiletries to the bathroom. Ryan folds the duffle and puts it in the closet. He hears the water running. I walk over to the door and lock it. Then sit down on the bed take my shoes and socks off. "Ryan?" Bonnie said. He looks up to see Bonnie wearing nothing but her robe. "Come and take a bath with me." Bonnie said. Ryan stands she walks to him. When she reaches him. I unbutton his shirt to find badges covering his torso. Bonnie slides the shirt down his arms and let's it fall to the ground. Ryan takes Bonnie's waist and bring's her closer. She runs her hand down till her hands reach his jeans button. Bonnie undoes them then unzips Ryan fly. Ryan grabs her hands that are quickly undressing him. " We have to take the badges off to." Ryan said.  He rips the tape off and begain to undo the badge. Bonnie undoes the other side and undoes the badge. As it falls away she see all of his scars. Bonnie freezes he takes the last of the badge off. Bonnie's eye's fill with tears. She looks at the mirror his back is worse. Ryan brings Bonnie to him then wipes her tears away. "Know I understand why your in so much pain." Bonnie said. Ryan let's her go and walks to his dresser and gets out the little box. Then walks back to Bonnie. She is confused. What is he doing? "Ryan what-"I made up my mind the night we decided to go way together. That I wasn't going let you go ever." Ryan said. He goes right up to her. I open the box. Bonnie gasps. A wedding ring. "Oh Ryan-"Bonnie will you Merry me?" Ryan asks. Bonnie laughs through her tears. "Yes I'll merry you." Bonnie said. Ryan chuckle then kisses her. Bonnie pulls back. "Let me see it."  Ryan pulls it out the of the box and puts it on her finger. Bonnie bring's it close to her face to look at it. She looks back at Ryan to see him watching her. She grabs his pants and pulls them down. Ryan steps out of them. He backs her into the bathroom. Bonnie parts her robe then let's it fall to the floor. They both laugh as they reach for one another.