The Unfinished Battle

Chapter 17

Tyler runs full out he is right behind Walt and Ryan. He could tell that Ryan is in terrible pain. I could see the blood dripping off his fur. How is he still standing? As they reach the battle field they see some wolf's trying to escape. "There is some trying to escape this way-"Well stop them. I want three to integrate." Alph Luis commanded. Martin and Cody run down to them they collide. They take a wolf each down to the ground they are rolling around bitting and snarling at each other. There were twelve wolf's. Terry barreled straight into knocking it to the ground. He pounced and ripped his throat out. Cody and Tyler teamed up and took a huge silver wolf. They quickly take him down. Tyler grabs his neck and shakes till snap. Ryan runs to meet a wolf with brown fur that is covered in blood. They clash swapping get at each other. It pounces on Ryan. I go down with the brown wolf on top of me. "Ryan!" Joe said. She runs stright in it to the brown wolf. Ryan gain his feet. To see Joe finish off the brown wolf. Cody is fighting three at once. Ryan runs over and helps. He slams into a nerest wolf it stumbles away. Then turns lunges at me. I dance away then pounce on its side. Snarling and biting at it. Ryan steps back from its slashing claws. Then gets under defenses and grabs the scruff of its neck and shakes till snap. Ryan drops the dead wolf. Ryan looks up to see Walt finishing off the thrid. The other five had run the other way thinking that they could get away that way. A team of wolf's are waiting for them. "Ryan, your bleeding bad. You should shift back and-"Martin I'm okay we are needed." Ryan said. Aron looks at Ryan he is on feet by shear stubbornness. He leads them on in to the battle field. They come across a couple wolf's fighting but most the fighting is done. He hears Ryan's rattling breathing. He needs the infirmary. He sees Alph Luis standing with Alph Ralph and Nil. Nil and his wolf's disappeared after they killed Victor. He looks at us with a blank expression. Aron and the other's shift. Ryan shifts but screams through it. Joe comes to his side. He doesn't hear what she is saying Luis is in front of him is carried on a stretcher by Martin and Cody. The last thing Ryan sees before he passes out is Walt punching Nil in the face.
Ryan wakes to find himself covered in badges. And hears voices coming closer. "Victor is dead what is the reason for keeping Bonnie in the safe house now.-"Walt do not question my decisions as Alph. We haven't gathered up all of Victor's supports yet. She is safer there." Luis said. He hear Luis walks away. Ryan trys to sit up but can't he is to stiff to even move. His entire body hurts. I lay back on my pillows. Luis can't be serious the whole point of putting Bonnie in a safe house. Was until we caught or killed Victor. Walt walks into room sees Ryan awake. "How much of that did you hear?" Walt asks. Ryan can barely see out of his swollen eye. But sees that Walt is anger and shaking slightly. "Luis doesn't want to bring Bonnie back till he rounds up all of Victor's supports. Which could take month's or year's. I'm not waiting that long." Ryan said. Walt sits in the chair next to the bed. He may not have a choice. "It's going to take more then your anger to change his mind. Mom, Evelyn, and I have been trying to change it for two weeks. That's how long you where unconscious for." Walt said. Ryan trys to sit up again. But Walt puts a hand on his chest and gently pushes him back on the bed. "Don't try to get up. You really had a lot damage done to you. Doc said just about every bone in your body was broken. Not to mention the damage done on the inside. He said it was beyond him how you survived it." Walt said.
After awhile Walt left to go to the coffee shop he is looking after it for Bonnie. I miss her so much. And I don't want to wait to go and get here from the safe house. Ryan stares at the roof trying to work up a good argument to get Bonnie back now. "Ryan?" Zoey said. Ryan turns his head to look at her standing next to her is Eliza. Who has a basket with her. "Hi, what is all this then." Ryan asks. Both of them had tears in there eye's. "Well we brought you a really hearty meal. To give you a break off of hospital food." Eliza said. Zoey brings the rolling table over. And bring's it over Ryan. Then Eliza sits down the basket she opens bring out a container of beef stew. She removes the lid and puts a spoon in it. Ryan reaches for the spoon put couldn't left his arm all the way. "Let us help you with that." Zoey said. It just broke her heart to see him not being able to move his arm that high. Zoey feed Ryan the stew he ate all of it. He had just finished when Evelyn, Walt, and Luis walks in. Luis smile at his Luna. Ryan sees Zoey stiffen but smiles back. "How are you feeling Ryan?" Luis said. He looks at Luis I don't say a word. He smile slips from his face. Luis looks around at them all. "What?" Luis ask. Ryan's temper is threatening to break loose. How can he act like nothing has changed. "Victor is dead. Now I want to know where Bonnie is." Ryan said. Luis masks his emotions with a blank expression. "I'm sorry Ryan but I can't tell you that tell Victor's supports are captured- "You said when Victor is dead that Bonnie could be brought back home." Ryan said. Luis turns to walk out of the room. As long as no one but Aron and I know of where Bonnie is. There no chance of any of them finding out that. They had to move Bonnie from one safe house to another. It may not have only been Nick. We will know who betrayed us soon. He has sent word to Luther that their is a traitor in our pack. She knows to second guess anyone that suddenly shows up without his authorization. I have three prisoners to question. Maybe I'll get out of him who tempt them off to their presence before we joined Walt and the other's.