A new home

Chapter 3

It's been a few weeks since Ryan joined the Blue Moon pack. Today I will officially be welcomed into the pack. Now he could link his mind with the other wolfs. The other wolf's are still distant. Also Bonnie and I are not talking. She has been avoiding me every since her father welcomed me to the pack. Ryan is frustrated. He does want Bonnie but he didn't know how say it. Those feelings have deepened. Ryan has noticed that one guy is always with or near Bonnie. Every time I try to talk to her. Its annoying his name is Blake. Ryan walks down four flats stairs. He is passing the Alph ' s door when it's opened.

Out steps Bonnie in a sun dress. Ryan stops in front of her. "Hey, what's going on."  said Bonnie. She smiles at Ryan. She knows it flusteres him. Also when she talks to Blake. Ryan gets annoyed because Blake is always close by. That's his job as her body guard.

"Nothing what are you doing." Ryan said. Ryan is starring at her lips. He wants to kiss her so bad.

"Find something interesting Ryan?" said Bonnie. Ryan takes a step closer to her. He is inches from her Ryan could smell her strawberry shampoo. Bonnie could feel the tension radiating from him.

She looks in his eyes to see lust and confusion in his eyes. Ryan leans down and places his lips on hers. Bonnie's lips curves against his. She kissing him back. Ryan deepens the kiss. He pulls her fully agaisnt him. She wraps her arms around his neck. Ryan is making his hands stay on her hips.

The office door opens. Bonnie pulls away slowly. Then looks over her shoulder. "Hi, mama are we in the way." asks Bonnie. On the outside she is calm. On the inside she full of wants and needs for Ryan. " Of course not honey. Hello, Ryan what a nice surprise. Good to see the too of getting close." said Zoey. She walks on down the stairs right behind her is Luis. He smiles at us and follows his Luna down the stairs.

Bonnie felt Ryan stiffened when the door opened. He sure is jumpy. I wonder how Ryan became so closed off to others. "Ryan let's go for a run together." asks Bonnie. Ryan looks into her eyes and sees playfulness and love. Bonnie sees his eyes glaze over.

" Yes, let's go for a run with our mate."shouts Gel.Ryan fliches at his shouting." That's a great idea. " said Ryan. Bonnie grabs his hand and leads him down stairs. She doesn't stop till they reach the back door and go outside. They reach the trees and walk a ways in. Bonnie stops and let's go of Ryan's hand. Ryan instantly stops feeling the sparks were they were touching."Ryan you go to the left and I will go to the right." said Bonnie. She goes to the right.

Ryan stares at were Bonnie disappeared. He goes to left and walks in till he covered by the over growth. Ryan undresses. Then he starts to shift. Ryan could fell bones breaking and rearranging. He gaspes and falls on all fours. Ryan could feel his face longating and canines breaking through.

He straitens up walks back. His paws hitting with a soft thud. As he makes it back to the clearing. Ryan hears the soft thuds of paws coming nearer.

Out comes Bonnie. You could see it as she walks that her wolf is an Alph. Her wolf is a lovely shade of chocolate brown. "You and your wolf are beautiful." said Ryan. Glen is pacing back and forth agitated. "Thanks Grace loves the softness of our fur. What's your wolf name?" Bonnie said. Glen starts to whimper. "His name is Gel." said Ryan."Catch me if you can" shouts Bonnie.
She take's off as fast as a bullet. Ryan runs after her with a Wolfe grin. Bonnie could hear Ryan catching up to her. She picks up the pace. Ryan could see that Bonnie was speeding up. She stops at the edge of a small stream. Bonnie has a Wolfe grin. "You didn't catch me!" sang Bonnie. Then she pounced on my back. Bonnie and I rolls around sniping at each other. Playing to our hearts content.

Bonnie pins me to the ground. "Your letting me win. Show me what you got." said Bonnie.Ryan swiftly moves up and pins Bonnie to the ground. She barks in amusement. "I got you now." said Ryan. Bonnie didn't say anything. Instead she licks his muzzle. Ryan freezes she kissed him. He gently gets off her. Bonnie gets to her feet. I think I surprised him. She closes the space between them. Then she licks his muzzle again. This time he kisses her back. Then they rub there heads against each other. "We should get back before my dad sends out a search party." said Bonnie. Ryan nods his head yes. They walked back in comfortably silence. Once we got back to where we left our clothes she went right and I went left. We shifted back to our human selfs.

Bonnie is waiting for Ryan. The kiss sure did shock him. "But it wasn't like before. His hard body against us. Mmmm.That was one hot make out. And his wolf is a hunk."  said Grace. Bonnie laughs. "Not to mention he is a Alph without a pack. Now he has us and a new pack." Bonnie said. Ryan emerges from the bushes and walks up to Bonnie. Her eyes are glazed over. Ryan is standing right in front of her. Bonnie's blinks then sees Ryan right in front of her. "Hi, why are you staring at me?" asks Bonnie.  Ryan smiles. "I'm just taking in your beauty." Ryan said. Bonnie blushes. She moves closer to Ryan they are inches apart. Ryan reaches out and grabs her hand. He pulls her to him. They are nose to nose. Bonnie's gaze flicks back forth to his lips and his eyes. Ryan leans in and kisses her softly. He gently bites her lip. She grants him entry. Bonnie moans as slides his tongue against her. She glads her hands through his sandy blonde hair. Ryan deepens the kiss. They finally pull apart. Both gasping for breath.