Our fight

Chapter 10

      "If you want me to Alph Luis. I'll leave they will follow me. The pack is in more danger now then before. Victor is insane he doesn't just kill wolf's he drags it out. He likes to play with his victims." said Ryan. Bonnie glares at me. He can't  seriously think we will back down. "Ryan, he isn't just after you. He will come after all of us that is close to you. Leaving won't  solve anything." said Bonnie.  Zoey walks to Ryan who is standing tenses like a bow. And places a hand on his shoulder. " Your a part of our pack we will face Victor and his rogue's as a pack. Its not just your fight now. Its our fight as a pack."said Zoey. Luis looks at Ryan with renewed respect. He is thinking of the pack first his mate second. That is very hard to do for any wolf.
  "Ryan, you're apart of our family now. We face this threat together. Now you both need a moment alone to talk then I want the both of down stairs where I'll brief the pack warriors. You may go." said Luis.        
   Bonnie walks to the door opens it and walks out into the hall. He could tell by her rigid back that she is ticked off. They go up the stairs in silence when they reach their room. Bonnie opens the door and walks in then stops in the middle of the room. Ryan shuts the door and leans against it waiting for Bonnie to explode. When she says nothing Ryan walks to her and puts his arms around. Bonnie turns in his arms then slaps him with all her strength. Ryan staggers backwards with a bloody lip. He stumbles  back and puts her at arms reach. "Do you want another hit?" asks Ryan. She glares at him through her tears. How dare he be charming now. "How could you just volunteer to leave the pack? When not even a hour ago you where saying you love me. Trying to leave won't protect me or anyone else from Victor and his rogue's. The only solution is to stay and fight." said Bonnie.
   "It's  not like I won't to leave you. Already I lost someone I love once before by my own hands. I was punished for it by Victor. He caught up with me and tortured me for hours. I don't  want to see that happen to you or anyone else. Bonnie you heard what he said. If he has the chance he will kill you to get to me. He wants to punish me for killing Lilly." said Ryan. Bonnie comes over to me and hugs me I wrap my arms around her waist. Ryan sighs into Bonnie's  neck. He breath's in her scent of strawberries. "I'm sorry that I made you cry. I love you." said Ryan. Bonnie pulls away slightly then looks up at me with wet eyelashes. She smiles then kisses me lightly on the lips. Ryan trys to deepen the kiss but Bonnie pulls away. With promises of more later. "I love you too. Come on we are needed down stairs." said Bonnie.
  Bonnie takes Ryan's hand and leads him out of there bedroom and down the stairs. When they reach the bottom they see Walt and Evelyn. They are holding hands talking to each quitly. Walt looks up when we reach them. "What happened to you? Did Bonnie bite you a little to hard?" said Walt. He failing to control his laughter. Evelyn is smiling slightly. Bonnie turns to face Ryan and gently kiss his split lip.
  "Quite please. Warriors and pack members we are threatened. By a rogue pack lead by a wolf called Victor. As I've been told this isn't like any wolf we faced. He enjoys killing and playing with his prey" said Alph Luis. There were crys of out rage from the wolf's gathered.
     "Quite please. Ryan come up here will you." asks Luis. Ryan stood frozen. Bonnie squeezes my hand then whispers. "Go tell them everything." said Bonnie. Ryan walks forward past most the people he has come to know some by name others by sight. They all looked at him with curiosity and rapid attention. When he finally made to where Luis and Zoey. Are standing it felt like it took years to get there. Ryan faces the crowd doesn't know what to say. He looks at Bonnie. Sees love in her eyes and confidence. Then she mouths you can do this. " Victor has been chasing since I was sixteen. He will kill anyone who stands in his way to get to me. In the past people that got close to me. He had killed to torment me. You all know that I didn’t know anything about pack's  or being a wolf. When I shifted at sixteen I accidentally killed. My little sister Lilly who was trying to help me." said Ryan. The room is completely silent. " What was Victor to your sister?" asks Walt. Ryan couldn't  make himself  speack. It felt like throat had swollen shut. "Victor believes that Lilly was his mate. Since she was so young there no telling for sure if that true or not." said Zoey. At this there is out break of talking and whispering. Ryan doesn't  hear what they are saying it's muted to him. He is watching Bonnie looking right back at him she smiles at him.
   "Ryan, you can step down." said Luis. Ryan nods in acknowledgement. Then makes his way to Bonnie. When he reaches her she goes into his arms. He puts his arms around Bonnie's waist. She snuggles into his chest. "You did great. I love you." said Bonnie. He could feel people looking at him. Ryan looks around to see that stares are not hostile but encouraging. "Now that we know more about our enemy. We know what to expect but that doesn't mean we relax our guard. We are increasing our protrols and our number of guards at our boundaries. For now I ask all of you to stay close to town don't venture far alone. If do go on a run don't go alone go in groups. All children  are to be indoors before sunset every day. Warriors it falls to you not only to protect the borders  but to protect your homes and families. My Beta Aron will be dividing you into groups. Each group is to tack apart of our territory and protrol the area." said Luis .
  Aron soon had a dozen small groups. Each group has five wolf's in it. "Bonnie and Ryan are to stay here protect the home front. Evelyn, Terry, and Nick  are to stay and help them. Find anything howl and the nearest group will come to help. Martin you will take a group from here all the way to the falls that was the last spot they were seen. Luther you will take a group the opsite way going deeper into the woods. Aly you will take a group and scout the rivers leading to the falls. The rest of you will be protrol the boundaries." said Aron.
   Ryan could tell that all of the warriors are tense and ready to protect there homes and families. Bonnie shifted in his arms so she could see what is going on. " Look at that the teenager's don't look happy. I'm guessing that they wanted to fight." said Bonnie. Ryan looks over at them as Cody pushes to the front. " What about us? We are old enough to fight. We have as much right to fight as anyone else." said Cody. Aron sighs. " You heard what I said your still technically children you ca-"That isn't right!" shouts Tony. "Calm down. You can help us see to it that all women and children are in there homes safely. Then you can help protrol the town. If that's alright with Bonnie and Ryan?"asks Luis. "We could use the help." said Nick. Bonnie nods in agreement. " Yeah you probably know we're the kids like to hang out that will help us." said Ryan. Cody and the others grin.
   "Okay you five are in charge of getting kids off the streets tell them it's Alph's order's. And we will handle the adult's  and the elderly." said Ryan. Cody, Tony, Tyler, Ben, and Joe. They ran off in different directions each with looks of ditermantion. "We should separate too. Meet back here when we are done." said Bonnie. We separate going in different directions. Ryan reluctantly  let's  Bonnie go she kisses him once. Then heads back in the direction of the park. I go down lines of businesses all most are closed others are closing. Some he hurrys  along.  When Ryan is at the end of the road goes over to house's to some kid's  outside once they see Ryan they run inside. He then heads back to the the pack house. On his way he sees a group of kids heading in the direction of home. They pick up the pace when they see him.  As he gets the closer to the pack house he sees that some of them are already there.  Ryan stops by Evelyn. Bonnie walks towards him leading a group of Elders to the pack house. At the front is Eliza. They could hear her talking as they got closer. " Thank you dear. For coming and getting us. We didn't make the meeting  so we did not know about the curfew. Hello Ryan so nice to see you." said Eliza.  Ryan smiles at Eliza. Bonnie stops on the other side of Evelyn. The Elders walk inside Nick shuts the door after them. "We should protrol the area now.  You kids take the streets. And we will take the boarder of town. We should do it in wolf form so we can communicate with each other." said Ryan. Commpletly comfortable with each other and in there appearance. They undresses without looking at each other. Then they shifted air with thick with sounds of breaking bones and snaping of spines. Hair sprouted everywhere then. Standing in the place of ten humans were ten huge wolf's. Each different in color and size. "About time you let me out. Its been ages." said Gel. " Sorry Gel we are in the middle of  a war. I need you with me a hundred percent. We can agrue later. We have to protect our mate and our pack." said Ryan. " Alright let's each take a point go and search that area. Ryan you search the road that leads to town. Evelyn you search the woods closest to town. Terry and Nick you both search the residential area's leading out of town. And I'll search the back road out of here." said Bonnie. Bonnie's chocolate brown fur ripples as she runs off in the direction of the back road. Ryan's  sandy blonde fur bunches as he runs off to the the front road. He has not run in weeks it felt good to stretch his muscles. In no
time at all he is at beginning  of the road. "Gel do smell that on the wind?" asks Ryan. "Yeah fresh blood it's coming  from the direction of the boundary of the far woods." said Gel. "Did you guys smell that too?" asks Cody. "Yes stay were you are till we know. We are needed." said Bonnie. Ryan continues  to sniff around the boundary of the road not finding any fresh scents. " The boundary by beginning of the road is clear. No fresh scents at all." said Ryan. Hooowl...Hoowl... "We are being over run! We need help now!!" screams Aly. "Aly!" screams Luther. "Bonnie your group is closer. Go now as reinforcement’s. Others will join you momentairly." said Alph Luis. Ryan turns around runs full out to far woods. As he reaches the town Bonnie catches up with him. " Now faster Ryan!" said Bonnie. Ryan runs even faster Bonnie keeping pace with him .soon they see the others. "Thoskids took off before we could get to them. There a little ways a head of us." said Evelyn. " Come on faster." Tsaid Terry. Nick is slightly ahead of us. We pick up the pace so we are next to him. They doge trees and jump fallen trees.
   Soon they the hear the sounds of battle. They run through some bushes then they are right in the middle of the fight. Ryan goes right to the small white wolf that pined to the ground by a massive black wolf. Ryan barrles straight  into the wolf knocking him several feet away. Victor snarls at Ryan. Ryan fully embraces his wolf. He growls loundly at Victor. They start to circle each other. Both charge at each other snaping and snarling  at each other. They are both are unaware of whats going on around them.  Victor snaps at Ryan front leg. He shakes his head. Ryan bites the scruff of his neck and shakes with all his strength. Victor yelps in pain. He slams into Ryan catching him off balance.  Victor staggers away. Yelp! Ryan looks around and sees Bonnie on the ground her back leg bloody. The wolf is about to ponce. Ryan runs at him. Barrels stright into it sending him flying. Ryan stands in front of Bonnie and growl loundly. Then the sound of many wolf's  coming send Victor and his rogue's running with tails between there legs. Within minute's  the clearing is full of wolf's  several run after the retreating rogue's. A huge dark gray wolf comes over to Ryan. Ryan reluctantly  backs down. So that Luis could see Bonnie. Ryan steps aside so Luis could come to Bonnie. Then a silver wolf came over. "Bonnie, honey are alright?" asks Zoey. " Mom I'm fine just a sore foot. What about Walt?" asks Bonnie. " He ran after the rogue's seeing if they can capture one of them." said Zoey. Bonnie looks over at Ryan to see his sandy blond fur covered in blood. His eyes are distant. Ryan blinks but it's still there. "Are sure your okay?" asks Ryan. Bonnie gives him a Wolfe grin. "I'm fine. Ready to get out of this clearing though." said Bonnie. Ryan turns and looks around there is blood all over the ground. Luther and Aly are sitting side beside leaning against each other. He could see that there are many wolf's that have minor injuries. It could have been much worse if reinforcement’s have not arrived in time. " Let’s start moving the wounded to the pack house. Cody, Tony, Tyler,Ben and Joe escort the wounded back to the pack house. Luther and Martin I want you. to keep watch for those wolf's  that ran off after the rogues. The ones that are able-bodied will check the boundaries now report anything out of the ordinary." commanded Luis. Ryan comes closer to Bonnie and helps her to her feet. She leans against  him as they walk back toward the pack house. Ryan has a feeling that this has only just begun.