A New Life

Chapter 14

   Ryan is in shock Bonnie is holding his hand grinning at him. I don't know what to say. I brush her hair out of her face then kiss her. I trace her lip with the tip of my tongue. Bonnie grants me entrance. Then I stroke my tongue over hers. As she does the same to mine. We moan together. Bonnie's hand slips up my shirt feeling my bunched my mucles. That are trimbling from her touch. We reluctantly pull apart. Both of us breath heavily. Ryan rests his head against Bonnie's. She smiles at me. I place my hand on her stomach. "Your both alright though." asks Ryan. Bonnie brushes her lips over Ryan's in a feather light kiss. "We are fine. We are tough to beat. Plus I knew you and the warriors were coming for me." said Bonnie.  Ryan smiles at her. "Uhm...Uhm... Visiting hours are over. I'll have to ask you to leave now." said the nurse. He pulls back from Bonnie to look at the nurse. "I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying right here." said Ryan. The nurse looks angry then Alph Luis, Zoey, Walt, and Evelyn. We're standing just in the door way. " Alph Luis as I was saying visiting hours are over-"That rule can be broken. We are here to see Bonnie. Ryan is going stay with her over night." said Luis. The nurse bowes her head then marches off. They step aside to let her pass. "So how are you feeling baby?" asks Zoey. She comes to the side of the bed. Then bends down kisses Bonnie's forehead. Ryan is still holding Bonnie's hand. He is refusing to let go of her hand. So everyone else could come closer. But she wouldn't let go of his hand. "Honey are sure your alright you look slightly pale." said Luis. Ryan looks at her she is really pale. "Just a feel a little sick that's all." said Bonnie.
   Zoey look suspenshes. Ryan looks at Luis but he wasn't worried. "What's going on? Why did you want to have a private word with Ryan? Before you we could see you." asks Zoey. Ryan moves closer to Bonnie she squeezes his hand. "I'm pregnant." said Bonnie. Luis is speachless. Zoey is crying she bends down and hugs Bonnie. Then strightens up then hugs Ryan. Who is looking at Walt who looks ticked off. He walks out of the room. Without saying a word to anybody. Evelyn stares after him a minute. Then walks up to Bonnie and hugs her. When she strightens up Evelyn. She has tears running down her face. " Congratulations." exclaims Evelyn. Then she hugs Ryan. Luis steps forward punches  Ryan in the stomach. Then he storms off after Walt. "Dad, where are-"Honey give them both time. Finding out that your pregnant is problematic. If Victor catches wind of this he could come after you. He already sent an assassin after you. We don't know what he is capable of." said Zoey. Then she too leaves.
    Ryan let's go of Bonnie's hand. Then paces the length of the room. Drops his head into his hands. "They have a right to worry. Your in even more danger now." said Ryan. Bonnie glares at Ryan. He better not say what I think he is going to say. "I think we should get you away from here. Some place safe till we either capture or kill Victor." said Ryan. She is lost for words that's not what she expected him to say. "You expect me just go on the run without you. We're having a kid toegther. Besides werewolf pregnancy don't last as long human pregnancy. We will be having our baby in five months. I'm not going through this without you." said Bonnie. Ryan hands were at his side. He stopped his pacing he turned. I walked back to Bonnie. Bend down and kiss her ruffle. Ryan gently bites her lip then kisses her. Bonnie kisses him back just as ruff. Ryan gentles the kiss then Bonnie traces his bottom lip with tip of her tongue. Ryan let's  Bonnie in they slide their tongues along each other. Bonnie moans. Ryan runs his hands through her hair. Bonnie slides her hands across Ryan's chest and abbs. They slowly pull back. Both of them are breathing heavily. Ryan opens his eye's. To see that Bonnie's lips are slightly swollen. "I'm not letting you out of my sight. We're going somewhere safe. I'm not leaving you." said Ryan. She opens her eye's. I place my hand on Ryan's cheek. He leans into my hand. "Good! Where do we go?" asks Bonnie. "Tomorrow I'll talk to Luis even if I have to fight him. I'll tell him we will go into hiding." said Ryan.
  Every couple hours a nurse. Would come and wake Bonnie up. To make sure she was okay. When Bonnie falls back to asleep. A nurse brought him a large cup of coffee. "Here go you look like you could use this." said the nurse. Ryan drinks on the coffee. He nodding off. Ryan can barely keep his eye's open. He drops the cup. In walks Walt, Luis, Luther, and Tony. Then Ryan passes out.
   Walt checks on Ryan. "He will be out till the morning. They gave a smaller dose to Bonnie when Ryan fail asleep earlier. We can go ahead and move her. Dad do you really think it's right to keep Ryan out of the loop. Bonnie's pregnant with his child. He should know where the safe house is and who is protecting her-"He would have wanted to go with her. Wouldn't you if you found out your mate is with child?" asks Luis. Walt nods reluctantly. "They both will be ticked off that you didn't ask them what they wanted. Aly, Tony, and I can keep her safe." said Luther. Dr. Allan came in with a stretcher. Tony and Walt took it. While Luis and Dr. Allan uncovered Bonnie. They picked her up and placed her on the stretcher. They then all left Ryan sleeping in the armchair by the hospital bed.
   The next morning Ryan woke to find Cody, Walt, Evelyn, Luis, and Zoey sitting and standing around a empty hospital bed. "Where is Bonnie?" asks Ryan. Walt and Luis look at each other then looks away. That's when Ryan remembered. Last night the coffee was drugged. "What did you do?" exclaims Ryan. Luis sighs. "They sent Bonnie with a selection of guards. To a safe house till we kill or capture Victor. They drugged the both of you. We didn't want ether of you try to intervene." said Zoey. She has tears running down her face. Her eye's are bloodshot. Ryan stood he swayed a little. He couldn't believe this. "We were planning on going into hiding to together. I promised her she wouldn't go through her pregnancy alone. You've made me a lier- "Your needed here with Bonnie safely away. He won't target her again. He will come at you. Our latest intelligence say. That both Henry's and Victor's packs are on the move. We questioned Alec after some time. He told us that there goal is to kill you. And anyone you love. After we got all our information he fail into a comma. He died late last night." said Luis. Ryan didn't say anything he felt like he lost everything. He knew they wouldn't tell him where they took Bonnie. He looks past everyone out the window. "Ryan are alright?" asks Evelyn. Ryan looks over at her. Then glances at everyone else. "When will they reach the boarder of our lands?" asks Ryan. Everyone breathed easer. They could all tell he is mad. "There a couple weeks from here. The good news is the Nightshade pack arrived earlier these morning. We are practicing with them in a hour. Are up for it?" asks Luis.
    Ryan nods.They all file out of the room each headed to the practice field. Ryan feels restless. His reason for living is no longer here. Now he can push ahead without fear for the safety of Bonnie and their unborn child. Now is the time to give all he has to training and protecting the pack. As they reach the practice field. Ryan pushes thoughts of Bonnie to the back of his mind. Ryan joins the other warrior's. Terry, Nick, and Martin where near him Walt joined them. Soon after Evelyn showed up with Cody, Tyler, Ben, and Joe. Walt's jaw is clenched Ryan could tell. That he didn’t want Evelyn here. "I'm Beta Nil of the Nightshade pack. Alright will split up into groups. Then see how evenly we are matched." Nil said. We split into groups. No group had all people from the same pack. Once we were paired up. We begain our drills. First off we fought hand to hand. Ryan fought hard never letting up. Ever time his opponent Luke tried to get the upper hand. Ryan got their first. "Alright, shift!" Nil shouts. "Does he always fight like he is in mortal combat?" asks Luke. Walt shakes his head no. Ryan hears but agnors it. He strips off his clothes. Then starts to shift he feels his organs moving. Ryan bones snap like tooth picks. He feels his skin burning as fur sprouts everywhere. Ryan hands form into paws his face elongates. His canines break through his gums. With one final snap. Ryan pant's his tongue hanging out of his mouth. "Now see who can pen who faster to the ground." said Luis. With that Luke lunges at Walt. He side steps. I come from the side and run stright into him. He goes straight to the ground. Ryan pounces on Luke they roll around on the ground trying to pin each other. Ryan gains the upper hand and pens Luke. He steps away from him. Terry and Nick are circling each other. Terry pounces on Nick but he shakes him off then pens him to the ground. Martin and Walt are rolling around sniping at each other. As if they were in a fight for ther life's. Walt gets penned to the ground he looks annoyed.
   "Shift back!" commands Luis. Ryan starts to shift back to his normal self his claws become hands. My organs move back. My bones snap back together. The fur recessed my canines shrink back into my gums. My face goes back to normal. Ryan take a deep breath. Once he is in human form. He quickly dresses and puts his shoes back on. As he is lacing up his shoes someone stops near him. Ryan looks up to see Walt. He holds out a hand. Ryan ignores his hand and stands. "Ryan, I did what I thought was best for my sister and her unborn child. I'm sorry about the way we handle it-" Are you none of you took the time to talk to us. All of you decided for us. I didn't get a chance to say bye to her."said Ryan. He pushes past Walt. Then walks past all of our friends that had heard. Walt's and I argument. I walk to the pack house. I don't stop till I reach our room. Ryan opens the door and goes in. He shuts the door behind him he looks over at the closet. Most of Bonnie's clothes are gone. The room smells like strawberries. Like she just got out of the shower. Ryan goes over to the bed and collapses on to it. His body shakes with force of his tears.
   Some time later when Ryan had cryed himself out. There was a knock at his door. Ryan reluctantly gets up and opens it. Zoey is there. "Come with me to the kitchen I'll fix you something to eat. You need to eat. I'm not taking no for answer." chides Zoey. Ryan steps out of there room. Then he shuts the door behind him. Then he follows Zoey down the stairs. As they walk down the stairs. They pass a mixture of there pack and the Nightshade pack. When they reach the bottom of the stairs. Ryan sees the living room packed with people talking and playing Bioshock2 on Xbox 360. He continues on following Zoey. When they reach the kitchen it's to see Evelyn helping Eliza, Lilly, and Wilson. They were talking. And making home made suger cookies. Eliza looks up hearing us coming in. Ryan notices her eyes. Then takes in his appearance. He hadn't shaved this morning. He had not washed or changed his clothes. She wipes her hand on her apron. Then pulls Ryan in for a good hug. "You need a good meal in you and nice hot shower in that order. Then when your done you come back down here get yourself a cookie. She wouldn't want you to waste way. Beside with this up coming war getting closer. She is safer away from here." said Eliza. She walks to the stove stirs something in a huge pot. Them reaches in the cupboard for a bowl. Then fills it with steaming chicken and dumplings. Ryan sits at the counter and eats his meal. Zoey puts a glass of milk I'm front of him. He drinks some of it. Evelyn comes over to him she has something in her hands. "Luther left this taped to your bedroom door last night. It's for you. Bonnie is one of my best friend. Also Luther will make sure nothing happens to her." said Evelyn. Ryan takes the letter. He stands and puts it in his back pocket. Then sat back down and finishes his meal. When done he carriers his bowl and glass to the sink. Then quickly washes them in the soapy water. He then places the bowl and glass in the drain.  "You didn't have to do that Ryan. I would have done that." said Eliza. Ryan looks around at her and smiles. She gentle pats his cheek. "Thanks for the food and the kick in the butt." said Ryan. Eliza gives him another hug. She watches him leave the kitchen. He will be happy again. When Bonnie is at his side again.
   Ryan goes back up to their room once there. He goes in then shuts and locks the door. I turn the light on and walk over to bed sit take off my shoes. Then undress as I walk to the bathroom. I'm completely naked as I open the shower door. I turn on the water to full blast. Then step under the spray. Ryan feel the tension in his shoulders ease. I wash off the dirt and gram. I then wash my hair. Once done I stand under the hot spray for a minute. Ryan turns off the water. Then steps out the shower and grabs a towel from the shelve. Ryan dry himself off then rubs the towel over his hair. Once done Ryan wraps the towel around his waist and picks up his clothes. Then takes them back into the bathroom. Then puts them in the haper. Ryan removes his wallet, keys, and the letter from his pockets. Also drops the towel in the haper. Then walks into the room. And goes to his dresser. Then pulls out a pair of boxers and sweat pants. I pull them on then put my keys and wallet on my dresser. Ryan walks over to the bed removes the pillows from the bed. Then pull down the covers and sits down. He opens the letter.
   Dear Ryan,
  I'm sorry that we had to sneak Bonnie away. It was our Alph's order's. Know that her guard and I will keep her safe. She is going to be really ticked off when she wakes up. Just like you are. I can't  tell you where we are going but know that Victor will never find us. Hopefully this will be over before Bonnie's due date.
            -Luther

  Ryan folds the letter and put it back in the envelope. At least he know's Luther is with her. I'm making sure that this is over. Before Bonnie brings our child into this world. Even if he has to track Victor down to do so. Nothing is going to get in his way.