Questions and Answers

Chapter 12

Victor is standing over Bonnie. I'm running to her as fast as I can. Victor takes her neck in his mouth and shakes his head till. Snap! Ryan sits stright up in bed and is covered in a cold sweat. He look over at Bonnie who curled toward me. Still fast asleep breathing deaply. He looks at the alarm clock to see its late afternoon. He removes Bonnie's arm from around him then sits up. He puts his head in his hands to try get that dream off his mind. Victor isn't no longer close. If he's hunch is right then he went to Henry for help. He would be asking a lot of the Alph. If he agrees to let a team go spy on Henry's pack. And he would have to tell him of his connection to that pack as well.
"Nooo where are you?" mumbles Bonnie. Ryan turns back to Bonnie she thrashing and rolling in her sleep. "Bonnie, wake up!" says Ryan. He shake her shoulder. "Baby wake up." said Ryan. Bonnie woke with a start. Ryan could see the tears in her eye's. She sat up then hugs me then bursts into tears. "It's okay I'm here. I'm not going anywhere." said Ryan.
Bonnie crys herself out she is still being held by Ryan. "Do you want to tell me about your dream now or if want to we can just stay like we are?"  said Ryan. He could feel Bonnie smiling. "Promise me you won't laugh at me." asks Bonnie. Ryan kisses the top of Bonnie's head. He could tell she is still little freaked by her dream. Ryan wonders how many warriors. Actually are having nightmares about the battle. "I promise. I'm having bad dreams to." said Ryan. Bonnie pulls back to see Ryan. She still sees that distant look in his eyes along with fear. "I dream that you went after Victor by yourself. And that he killed you." said Bonnie. Ryan wipes away Bonnie's tears. They both had dreams of loosing each other. " In my dream Victor killed you before I could get to you." said Ryan.
    Bonnie claims on to Ryan's lap then runs her hands up his badged chest. He is scared of loosing her to Victor. I'm warrior for my pack. No threat is going to make me stop protecting my people. Now we both have something more to loose. And nether of us know how to handle it. "Ryan both of us have to except that the threat from Victor. Is going take us into more dangerous situations then before. Till he is either killed or caught. We have to put our life's in danger. To protect our home and our family." said Bonnie. She is right that was the same conclusion he came too. Ryan kisses Bonnie lightly on the lips. But pulls back before it could get heated. "Yeah its just hard imagining you in that danger I don't want you to get hurt. After all these years I've found my family with you. I don't want to lose that." said Ryan.
    Bonnie places her hands on either side of his head. Then nips his bottom lip. She comes closer for kisses but half way there pulls away. Ryan smiles at Bonnie. "Your such a tease." said Ryan. Bonnie laughs. Ryan leans in and captures her lips. In a heated kiss. He trys to be gentle but her scent and love makes him a little rough. They deepen the kiss both lost in each other. Ryan runs his hand up under Bonnie's tee shirt feel her warm soft skin. Bonnie shudders with arousal. She could feel how aroused Ryan is. Ryan moans as Bonnie's tongue strokes his. Then they duel each other for control of the kiss. They pull apart breathing heavily. Ryan cups Bonnie's breast and is gentle massaging it. Bonnie closes her eyes feeling Ryan massaging her. Ryan kisses down Bonnie neck she moans when I kiss my mark. Bonnie places her hand on my forearm. I release her breast. And help her remove her shirt. It comes up over her head and I throw it to the side. I roll over with Bonnie held tightly in my arms. Bonnie laughs. I put my weight on my forearms look down at her. She is smiling at me. "We still have cloths on we should remove them don't you think?" asks Bonnie. Ryan smiles then removes her underwear then removes his own as while.
Ryan gets a sleeve from the nightstand and puts it on. Then he slides into Bonnie slowly in til he is fully in. Bonnie shudders around him. Then he starts to move slowly. Bonnie meets him half way. She wraps her legs around my waist. I watch her from above her as it builds. Bonnie opens her emerald green eyes that are over bright. She pulls me down so that I'm laying on top of her. We kiss each other roughly each lost in the heat between us. They were now racing to the finish line. They both go over the edge at the same time. Both are shuddering from ther release. His full weight is crushing Bonnie. "I know I'm crushing you. As soon as I'm able I'll move." said Ryan. Bonnie laughs. She feels so loose and satisfyed. "I love you Ryan." said Bonnie. Ryan pushes himself up on his forearms. He looks down at Bonnie her eye's are shining with satisfaction and love. "I love you more." said Ryan. He removes himself them removes the sleeve then throws it away. He rolls off of Bonnie she snuggles into my side.
   Someone bounds on the door. "Ryan, the Alph wants to talk to you now. So get up now get dressed and get up to the Alph's office." said Cody. Bonnie sighs. "I guess we have to get up. I have to get to the shop see you in a little bit." said Bonnie. She leans down and kisses me passionately. Bonnie moves to the side of the bed. "Stay there I'll run you a bath." said Ryan. He walks to bathroom turns the faucet on and stoppers the drain. Ryan goes back into the bedroom to see Bonnie standing by the bed. She doesn't have all her weight on her bad leg. "Your suppose to be sitting not standing." chides Ryan. She looks over at me with a guilty smile. " I can walk to the bathroom I don't need to be carried it feels a lot better. I need to be able move on my feet it's apart of my job." said Bonnie. Ryan walks over to her. If she can make across the bedroom I won't push the issue of her going to work. "Okay let's see if you can make it across the room. If you can't. You stay home from work till your fully healed." said Ryan. She glares at him for a full second then nods yes. Bonnie takes a deep breath then let's it out slowly. Then put all her weight on her leg. And walk across the room with a slight pain but nothing she can't handle. Bonnie turns to face Ryan with a huge smile on her face. He smiling slightly. "Alright you proved me wrong. Still the water's running and remember to keep your stiches dry."  said Ryan. Bonnie turns around walks into the bathroom. She turns off the water and gets in. Then puts her lift leg over the side of the tub. Ryan comes and turns on the shower and quickly washes up. Bonnie watches him as he turns off the water. Then opens the shower door and gets a towel and drys off. "Enjoying the show?" asks Ryan. Bonnie smiles at him then bats her eyelashes at him. Ryan laughs at Bonnie's flirting. He walks into the bedroom and goes to his dresser pulls out underwear and socks. Ryan puts them on then goes the closet gets a pair of jeans and tee shirt. Once he is dressed and had tied his shoes.
   He leaves their room and makes his way to the Alph's office. As Ryan goes down the stairs more people are looking at him differently. There looking at him with respect. When he reaches the office the door opens Walt walks out he glares at me then strides away. What was that about? "Come in Ryan and close the door." said Luis. He did as he told then sat in the vacant seat in front of Luis desk. He sighs then looks up from the papers on his desk. "Ryan my Beta and I question the prisoners earlier this morning. They told us that Victor plans to enlist a guy. Named Henry to help in the fight against us. They also told us that your twin brother is apart of the pack. I need to know what you know about this." said Luis. Ryan knew theses questions were going to rise sooner are later. He knew that Alec is apart of Henry's pack. And also knew that he is viscous killer now. "I've not spoken to my brother. Since he ran way from the orphanage when we were fifteen. He got mixed up with most viscous pack next to Victor's. After Lilly died he helped Victor capture me. Then they both tortured me for hours. When they stopped I managed to get away. Since then Victor has hunted me. With the help of my brother and Henry." said Ryan. Luis leans back in his chair thinking over what Ryan had said. He has proven himself to me and the pack."You can't help who you are related to. But there is one more thing to do. Know how many fighters does Henry has?" asks Luis. Ryan shacks his head no. Luis sighs. " But I do know where abouts they might be. There always in this area but they will be heavily guarded." said Ryan. Luis nods.
There is a knock at the door. Zoey steps half way in. "Will you tell me why Walt is sulking and grumbling?" asks Zoey. Ryan look between the both of them. "He is upset that I wouldn't let him be present during our talk. Send him up so I can do damage control." asks Luis.
Ryan stands and walks back up to his and Bonnie's room. She is still in the bathroom he shuts the door. When he turns around. There she is nothing but a towel wrapped around her. " That was quick what did my Dad want?" asks Bonnie. Ryan leans against the door. He watches Bonnie as she unwraps the towel. Then puts on her underwear and bra. She goes to the closet grabs a pair of jeans puts them on. She then chooses a silky purple dress shirt she puts it on. It matches her eye shadow. "Bonnie, I need to tell you something I left out earlier. I know one of Henry's wolf's. My twin brother Alec." said Ryan. Bonnie looks at me with confusion and hurt. Ryan walks to her. She backs away from me. "Where you ever going to tell me? Or were you just going wait tell he showed up here with Victor." shouts Bonnie. "Your in the dog house. She is anger with you." said Gel. "I was going to tell you. Alec is nothing like me. He is evil I was hoping you would never have to meet him. When Lilly died he helped Victor track me down. When they finally caught me they tortured me for hours. When they left me alone they were stupid enough to leave a knife near me. I used it to cut my ropes. Then ran for my life." said Ryan. Bonnie couldn't believe that he kept this from her. He said he told her everything. "Is that it all or is there anything else you left out." Bonnie asks Bonnie. Ryan trys to go to her again but she backs away. Bonnie goes to there closet and grabs her boots. Then puts them on without looking at Ryan. She trys to walk past him but he gets in front of me. " Ryan I need time to myself just leave me be. Don't come to the shop either. If we are going to make our relationship work. We can't keep things from each other." said Bonnie. Ryan knew that it was a mistake not to mention Alec. But he didn't like to think about the things. That he did to him and the children at the ophrange. "You can tell us apart by the eyes and there is a scar across his right eye." said Ryan. Bonnie nods then goes around Ryan and out of the door. She makes it to the bottom of the stairs without being stopped. "Bonnie, your not suppose to be walking around. What's the matter?" asks Evelyn. Aly is with her she has concernin in her eye's. "Do you guys want to walk with me to work?" asks. Bonnie. They nod yes. Then together they walk out of the pack house. "Are you going to tell us why you have tears in your eye's?" asks Aly. Bonnie could feel both Evelyn and Aly looking at her. She needs to vent. "I just found out that Ryan has kept  something from me. The fact he has a twin brother. That he is evil he. And he is apart of Henry's pack. There just as bad as Victor's pack. Apparently when Lilly died. Alec helped Victor track Ryan down. When they captured him they tortured him. But he managed to escape." Bonnie said Bonnie. Evelyn could tell that Bonnie. Is upset about Ryan not telling her about all this sooner. "Your angry with him cause he didn't tell you all this before. When he told you about Lilly." asks. Bonnie nods yes. Evelyn knew that when she cooled down. She would see why he didn't bring Alec up. From what she just said he sounds like a monster. "To me it sounds like he didn't. Wanted his evil brother to ruin your impression of him." said Aly. Bonnie sighs. Ryan said something similar he didn't want me know his brother because how evil he is. Maybe she was a little to hard on Ryan. But she is right he should have told her. They will work this out. After all this was there first argument. She pushed it all to the side. As she entered her coffee shop.