Love or Hate

Chapter 8

Bonnie woke up spooned around Ryan. She could tell by his deep breathing that he is still sleeping. Bonnie lefts his arm that is draped over her. As she she sits up she suddenly pulled back down on the bed. Bonnie gasp. Ryan kisses her shoulder then nibbles her on her neck. Bonnie laughs. "Morning beautiful were where you going?" said Ryan. He pulls closer so that they are spooned again. Bonnie could feel Ryan's boner pressing agaisnt her thigh. "I was going to the bathroom till you decided to cage me in your arms."said Bonnie. Ryan reluctantly let's go of her. He watches as she walks away naked across the room. She stops picks up his tee shirt and puts it on. Then goes into the bathroom closing the door behind her.
Ryan sits up looks around for his underwear and finds then near the door. He pulls them on and waits for Bonnie to be finished. "She knows the worst about us do you still think you should leave?" asks Gel. Ryan doesn't answer right way. He loves Bonnie but she doesn't know that a pack of rogue's are after him. He should have told Alph Luis and Luna Zoey. "A part of me knows I shouldn't stay. They will eventually find me here. Then the whole pack will be in danger." said Ryan. Gel snarls. "Then we must tell the Alph to protect our mate and the pack."
"Your turn. Ryan, what's wrong?"asks Bonnie. She walks up to him then puts her arms around his neck. "Just thinking over something." said Ryan. He stands and Bonnie steps back. Ryan grips Bonnie's waist and bring's her closer. He leans down intending to kiss her. Bonnie places her hand over Ryan's mouth. "Not before you brush your teeth." said Bonnie. Ryan laughs then let's Bonnie go. He goes into the bathroom does his business then turns on the shower he turns it to the right temperature.
He drops his boxers then open the door and steps into the shower. He steps under the spray let beat over his head. The door opens he steps back to see Bonnie she smiles at him. She goes up to him and runs her hands up his chest. Then runs her hand all the way up to his neck then glides her hands through his wet hair. Ryan pulls her fully agaisnt him then takes her lips in a heated kiss.
Much later they step out of shower both exhausted and satisfyed. Ryan grabs a towel and drys off watching Bonnie dry off her hair. Totally fascinated with her body. "Take a picture it will last longer." said Bonnie. Ryan smirks. He wraps the towel around his waist. "Okay, wait here I'll be right back."  said Ryan. He attempted to walk past Bonnie she caught him by the arm.
Ryan looks at her to see her torn between amusement and embrassment. She walks up to him and hugs him. "What I'm going to do with between you. And Evelyn the two of you love to embrass me." said Bonnie. Ryan leans down and kisses her forehead. " Ryan, I love you with all my heart." said Bonnie. Ryan stiffens in shock she just said she loved me. "Our mate loves us" shouts Gel. She felt him stiffen did it really surprise him there bond is so strong. Because he said it once before. Did he mean it or not? He has to it feel too. " I know we've only known each other a month. But I have strong feelings for you." said Bonnie. She pulls back to look at Ryan to see panic in his eyes. He isn't ready yet to confess his love for her. "You don't have say it back right now. In time you will say it back to me when your ready." said Bonnie.
Ryan sighs in relief. He doesn't want to hurt her but he knows he did by not saying it back. "There something I haven't told the Alph. And I need your advice on. Wether or not to tell him. There is a rogue pack that has in the past tracked me down. The leader lived in town near the ophrange. It turned out that he was my sister's mate. After she died he found out I accidentally killed her. He swore on her grave that he would get revenge for what I did. He has been chasing me ever since." said Ryan. He expected for her to be outraged. She stood on tip toes and kissed him. Ryan pulled her fully agaisnt him and ravaged her mouth. Without breaking there kiss he picks Bonnie up and sits here on the bathroom counter. She moan into the kiss. They pull apart both gasping for breath. Bonnie places a hand on Ryan's lift cheek. Then runs it back into his hair and along his cheek. "They will send a search party for us if we don't leave this room soon."  said Bonnie. Ryan smiles into Bonnie's neck. "Why can't we just stay here?" said Ryan. She had a answer to that if he would just stop nibbling her neck it's destracting.
Bang... Bang... "Come on release your love slave. You two have had all morning. Plus Bonnie you have to go to work sometime today." said Evelyn. Ryan helps Bonnie down from the counter then they go into there room to get dressed. "No detracting each other." said Evelyn. Bonnie glances at the clock it's nearly eleven o'clock. She is an hour late Walt is going to be really mad. That reminds her of what Stacy was saying last night about her selling the shop. "Ryan, you should talk to my Dad sometime today. He should know what you told me." said Bonnie. She buttons her pants then straightens her blouse. She turns to see Ryan in jeans and a tee shirt. And watching her with lust in his eyes. "If your not out by the count of three I'm coming in!" shouts Evelyn. Bonnie walks to the door and opens it to find her mother there as while. "Ryan dear if I heard correctly you need to talk to me and Luis. You best come with me. Bonnie, you should get to your work." said Zoey. Bonnie went back into the room to get her keys and wallet. As she is walking past Ryan. He pulls her to him and kisses the daylights out of her. He pulls back and sits her back on her feet she feels slightly dazed. Evelyn grabs her hand leads her from the room."Well come on pup. We will most likely find Luis in his office poring over some pack business." said Zoey.
Bonnie claims into Evelyn's Toyota Corolla. The speed off Bonnie looks over at Evelyn and sees that something is borthing her. "Spill what's the matter." said Bonnie. Evelyn slows down then glances at Bonnie. Who is pleasantly flushed. She starts chewing her nails. "I found my mate last night! It's Walt!" shouts Evelyn. She starts to hyperventilating. "Pull over Evelyn." said Bonnie. She pulls over but continues to hyperventilat.
"This is so weird you and Walt mates. The two of you hate each other at least you alway got on each others nervous. What happened last night when you both found out?" asks Bonnie. Evelyn is getting her breathing back under control. She thought Bonnie would laugh but she is being surportive. "After we got over the shock we agreed to take things slow. And let people know when we are ready." said Evelyn. Bonnie is exorbeing this. My best friend and my brother are mates. She never would have but those too together. "We will talk more about this later. Let's go I'm already late for work." said Bonnie.
Evelyn pulls back on to the road drives to the shop in silence. She finds a parking spot and parks they walk together into the coffee shop. Walt is walking around topping off coffees. He looks up as they enter. Walt looks at his watch then at Bonnie in surprise. Then he focuses on Evelyn. They stare at each other with lingering looks. Bonnie goes to her office put her wallet and keys in one of the cubbies in her desk.
As she is about to walk out of her office. Walt appears in the door way. He hides a smile she is flustered. Ryan knows how to get her slow down and have some fun. " Evelyn told me she practical had to break the door down to your room to get you out these morning." said Walt. Bonnie glares at him and attempts to walk past him. "She told you that we are mates. Didn't she I knew she would tell you. I'll tell Mom and Dad when the time is right." said Walt. Bonnie looks at him seeingbhis stance. That he is agitated and frustrated. She had to keep this quiet he is her big brother after all. "Alright let's get back to work." said Bonnie. Walt relaxes slightly  then follows Bonnie into the shop.
Ryan is shifting uncontrollably in his chair he just told the Alph about the rogue pack that is after him. Luis is pacing from his desk to window and back. Zoey is sitting next to me with her hand on my forearm. Reassuring me that everything will work out. "Why didn't tell us at the beginning that this rogue pack is after you?" said Luis. Ryan fliches at the use of the Alph tone. He is feeling lower then a snake. "I've not seen them in a year and half. I've kept my ear to the ground to know if they were near by. The last time I fought them I was injured badly I nearly died. This rogue pack is savage in the way they fight. They play with there enemy before they attack." said Ryan.
Luis stops pacing and faces Ryan's muscles stiffen with tenchion. He looks at Ryan in a new light he is fighter. " We will see what we can find out. Now that your apart of our pack they attack you they attack us. I've heard rummers about this rogue pack if there as dangerous as I've heard. Is there anything else you have not mentioned to us?" said Luis.
Ryan thinks it over then decides to tell them the truth. He doesn't know what love feels like. But these is between him and Bonnie. " No sir, that's it you know just about everything." said Ryan. Luis snorts with laughter. " We just don't know about your relationship with our daughter." said Zoey. Ryan looks at the both of them they were laughing at him. "If thats it I've more pack business to attend to." said Luis.
Ryan leaves and heads down stairs. And out the front door. "What are you doing?" asks Gel. Ryan doesn't answer goes into the woods. He walks a few feet in till gets where he knows cloths are hidden beneath the tree. He strips off his clothes and puts them under the tree. Ryan takes a deep breath then concentrates on shifting. Fur sprouts along his body in clumps. His teath elongates and break through the gums. Ryan drops to all fours when his spine snaps also his arms snap and his legs. His hands form into paws with razor sharp claws. He feels his organs moving around then it all stops. Ryan is panting with dull pain of shifting. He opens his eyes to the woods in sharper focus. He shakes his head to clear the cob webs. "A run is just what we need. Are you agnoring me? And you are being a ass for not telling Bonnie that you love her." said Gel.
Ryan walks forward then slowly begins to run forward. He has to run off the mood he is in. He hasn't felt right since Bonnie said she loves him. Ryan thought he would never find his mate. He had excepted that years ago. It was his punishment for killing his sister. Know finding Bonnie he is feeling emotions he has not felt in years. Ryan runs faster through the woods. The under brush catching at his fur. As he runs but he doesn't feel it. "You need to tell Bonnie that you love her. You dumb ass." said Gel. Ryan pushes his troubled thoughts away and notices that he is at the back of Bonnie's shop. "Enough Gel I'm not ready to tell her just yet. The last person I loved ended up dead by my hand. I need time." said Ryan.
He looks around and finds sweat pants and a tee shirt. Ryan begins to shift back to human form. His span snaps along with legs and arms. Ryan's fur recessed back into his skin. His teeth shrink back into his gums. His paws form back into hands. Ryan opens his eyes back in human form. He puts on the cloths and walks into the shop. The place is packed with people. All enjoying coffee or the lunch special. He doesn't see Bonnie but he sees Walt at the counter writing down orders on note pad. And Evelyn is making rounds toping off coffees and taking orders. When she saw him her eyes lit up she made her way to him. " We could use another pair of hands out here. Pick up a pot and note pad. Start taking orders and toping off coffee."  said Evelyn.
Ryan did as asked he walks up to the counter goes behind it grabs a pot. Walt hands him a note pad without question. For the next hour he takes orders and refills cups. Then he heard Bonnie shouting orders up. Ryan looks in at the kitchen to see Bonnie at the stove with a older man cooking. He looks up as I get a fresh pot of coffee. " You would be Bonnie's mate. And the reason she is not spending all her time here. I'm old Joey nice to meet you." said old Joey
Ryan nods in greeting. Bonnie smiles at him. Then goes back to work. "Joey works the kitchen like soldier he is all business about cooking. There is lull now so let's take a break." said Walt. Ryan follows Walt around the counter to sit on one of the stools. They sit Bonnie and Joey come out of the kitchen. Joey sat next to Walt while Bonnie came and sat next to me. Before she sat she leans in and kisses Ryan gently. Evelyn sits next to Bonnie she let's out a sigh. "That was brutal. If we get as many people in here for super you will be double as tired." said Evelyn.
Bonnie smiles. She take's Ryan's hand. " Thanks for the extra help. We wouldn't have pulled it off without you. I would like to offer you both a job here. What do you say?" said Bonnie. Ryan glances at Bonnie to see her looking between Evelyn and him. "I thought I was already apart of your staff." said Evelyn. Bonnie laughs then hug Evelyn. Ryan squeezes Bonnie's hand. "Ryan, what about you?" said Bonnie. Walt smirks at him and mouths whipped at him. " Yeah I'd love to work with you some more." said Ryan.
A while later Ryan walks out back of the shop to shift. He takes off his borrowed cloths and shifts. Hair sprouts everywhere his spine snaps in two. His arms are ripped out of there sockets. His teath elongates. Ryan falls to all fours his hands form into paws. He throws back hid head and howls. Ryan opens his eyes everything is in sharper focus. "It's about time I've been waiting half the day to howl. Still agnoring me." said Gel. Ryan trots off into the woods agnoring Gels ranting and raving. There half way back to the pack house when Ryan realize's that he is being followed. He quickly masks his sent. And circles around to surprise who ever is following him. Ryan huckers down very low. He hears the thud of paws running coming closer. Then the wolf makes it through the under brush. Ryan recuinzes Walt. He stops and sniffs the air. Then walks around in circles. Ryan steps out from his hiding spot. "Are you following me? Or we just going in the same direction?" asks Ryan. Walt turns in my direction there is surprise in his eyes. "How did you do that? I was sure I had you. You hid your scent. How did you do that?" said Walt. Ryan cockes his head in puzzlement. "So you were headed to the pack house. Caught my sent and decided to see if you could catch me?" said Ryan. Walt gives him a Wolfe grin. Ryan turns and continues on his way. Walt falls in step with him. Ryan picks up the speed by going into a trot. Walt follows suit. Soon they are racing through the woods daring each other to go faster. As they reach the pack house. They slow down and go there separate ways. Ryan goes to the big cider tree where he left his cloths under its trunks. When he gets there he closes his eyes and concentrates on his human form. His fur recessed back into his skin. Ryan span snaps back straight. His hip bops back into place. His paws from back to hands and feet. His canines shirk back into his gums. Ryan opens his eyes he breathing hard. He could hear Walt's grunts of pain as he shifts. Ryan straitens up and grabs his cloths. He puts them on then laces up his Nikes. He walks out of the trees to see Evelyn and Bonnie. Sitting with the their group on the porach. Ryan makes his way over to him. He catches the sent of strawberries on the wind. Bonnie suddenly looks straight at him with a heart stopping smile. Evelyn looks my way busts out laughing. I forgot to brush out the tings and leaves from my hair. I run my fingers through it vigorously. "You missed a spot." said Bonnie. Ryan opens his eyes to see Bonnie standing in front of him. She gestures for him to bend down. Ryan does he is asked. He closes eyes as Bonnie gently removes twigs and leaves from my hair. "Okay all done." said Bonnie. Ryan straitens up. He takes Bonnie's hands and bring's her as close as possible. Ryan laces there fingers together. Then brushes his lips over hers in a feather light kiss. "Ah, he is thanking her with a sweet kiss." said Ally. Ryan rest his forehead agaisnt Bonnie's head in contentment. "Your just jealous that Ryan is hotter than Luther." said Bonnie. Ally laughs. Luther goes over to Ally and puts her arms around her. "Sorry to disappoint you but Luther is way hotter." said Martin. Bonnie steps away and let's go of Ryan's lift hand. She leads him up to the poarch. And gently pushes him on to the bench next to Evelyn. Bonnie sits down on my lap I warp my arms around her. Evelyn's eyes glaze over for full minute and half. " Come into the woods so we can be alone together." said Walt. She isn't going hide there relationship or hide it from her family and friends. " No I'm not ashamed of us being mates. I don't want to hide us from our friend's and family." said Evelyn . She looks hurt and angry. Walt walks out of the woods and comes toward us. He goes straight up to Evelyn grabs her by the arm. Walt brings Evelyn to her feet. Then gently bring's her body fully agaisnt his. Walt stops Evelyn's anger retort by kissing the daylights out of her. He plunges his hands into her hair feeling the silky strades. Evelyn moans into the kiss. Martin and Nick wolf whistle at them. Walt reluctantly pulls away for air. Evelyn is dazed by there kiss. She is unsteady on her feet. Walt chest rumbles with his deep laugh. Evelyn burys her head into his chest.