Zayn.

"Zayn!"Perrie ran towards her husband and he took her in his arms spinning her around and they both awwed smiling at each other. Though they were my enemies, I watched in total admiration and awws as Zayn kissed every part of Perrie's face and neck how much he loved her and missed her. Perrie was sobbing in happiness in his chest.

I left them finally all alone and got back in the car and drove home to my family.

I may admire Zerrie as fuck but Helanie, they were not gonna last. Im gonna prove Harry that Melanie was not in any different from me, that all women were the same. Melanie couldnt be the one for Harry, Harry didnt have anyone, not a sadist like him could have a happy ending. I wont let that happen.

THE NEXT DAY

Melanie's Pov

The next day was as usual, I was doing my work focused, ok maybe not so focused as I was looking time to time at the new huge bouquet of fresh red roses Harry got me today as well. Felt so loved. Reminded me of yesterday's meeting, I didnt expect at all for Harry to tell everyone that we were dating and he proudly and happily said it. I also didnt expect anyone to take it so well and they were actually very happy to hear it. Especially, Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn who were Harry's bestfriends , more like brothers.

Today I was wearing a normal black dress that had a closed neck that didnt show anything. I was working seriously until someone knocked at my door.

"Come in!"I shouted nicely and immediately a smile formed on my lips seeing the very handsome boyfriend in black like me today. Woah Harry, stop being so hot.

"Hey beautiful!"He said coming to take a chair and sat next to me and planted a sweet kiss. Sweet and short, no heating up, just full of love and caring.

"Hey handsome!"I told him. Yeah dating Mr Styles gave me much more confidence in many things.

"I'm taking out the whole day today come on!"He said and I looked at him surprised. He was calling me to go out during working hours?

"But Harry I have work to do!"I told him and he smiled shaking his head.

"No darling you have work if I tell you to work. You are coming with me today!"He said. Well someone was in a good mood today.

"You sure?"I asked him shyly because felta little bad because I wont be working. Harry laughed a bit smiling at me.

"You've worked enough love, come on live a little, you and I need some time together"He said and I couldnt resist him anymore with those beautiful shiny emerald eyes glaring at my boring brown eyes.

Remember he's the boss, he wouldnt fire you if he loves you.

Ok its ok then

"So where are we going?"I asked Harry when we got in his black Range Rover. He grinned massively at me and I guessed what he was gonna say.

"Surprise!"He said and I rolled my eyes. Yup, he was Mr Surprise.

"Fine lets go!"I said and he yelled yayy happily like a child and he stood up grabbing my hand and took me out of my office so we could leave together. Finally a nice day out with Harry. This time a day out with Harry as my boyfriend.