8-New Power, New Home

Start from the beginning

I whispered, "What?"

"That Hiro guy has been checking you out for the past five minutes."

I looked at Hiro across the room. He gave a slight wave. I simply rolled my eyes and continued taking notes.

After awhile, Drake passed me a note. I looked at the heart on the outside for a moment before opening it and reading.

How about we meet up later for some studying?

P.S. You look really hot!

I let out a low groan in annoyance. Can't this guy take a hint? I looked to where Hiro was again.

He gave me a wink, but I simply shook my head. He'd better get the hint this time, I'm saying no.

Kid leaned over and whispered to me, "And who's that from?"

I noticed his voice seemed slightly darker sounding than before. I let out an annoyed sigh.

"It's from that Hiro guy across the room. He won't stop hitting on me. It's starting to get on my nerves."

Drake butted in. "Want me to beat him up for you?"

I shook my head. "Nah, it's okay. He's just some idiot who can't take a hint."

Kid's pov

Throughout class, Luna continued getting notes from Hiro. For some odd reason, the idea of it made me sick.

I think it's funny that Luna keeps turning him down. But damn he's persistent. Can't he get it through his head?

Luna's pov

After class had finally ended, we all headed to lunch. Kid and the others got their food and sat down.

After getting my food, I headed to our usual table, following after the twins. Just one table over, Hiro sat with a couple of other guys.

As I passed by them, Hiro whistled at me. With evident anger in my expression, I placed my tray at my seat before walking away.

"Be right back."

Everyone watched me as I headed over to Hiro's table. I leaned over the table, looking straight at Hiro.

I reached over, tracing my finger across his chest and watching the blush appear on his face.

"Hiro. You've been hitting on me all day, and I just have one thing to say to you..."

I quickly grabbed his collar and yanked him closer. "Can't you take no for an answer?!"

He looked scared as he stuttered out, "I-I'm sorry. I-I understand."

"Good."

I let him go and turned toward the guy beside me who was giggling at Hiro. I grabbed his shoulder.

"And what are you laughing at, huh?!"

He immediately stopped his giggling. "N-Nothing."

I released him and walked away. "Hmph, that's what I thought."

I returned to my seat only to hear Drake's laughter. "That was priceless! You sure put them in their place!"

Drew sighed. "He should've listened when you declined before."

Blackstar jumped out of his seat yelling, "That was AWESOME!!!"

Soul grinned. "You sure are feisty, Luna."

Maka giggled. "You definitely know how to handle yourself."

Kid smiled. "Well, I bet he won't be bothering you anytime soon."