A New Beginning

ONE YEAR LATER

ELENA'S POINT OF VIEW

I'm tired. I'm so tired. I walked out to the living room and stood next to Dean.

"Good morning Lena," he said to me.

He looked at me and crouched down to my belly.

"And good morning to you too little one," he said stroking my belly. "Three more months." He smiled.

"I can't wait. I'm tired of not being able to see my feet. Also, my feet are throbbing. Will you rub them?" I asked laughing.

"We'll see," he said winking at me.

"Today's the day," Dean said sighing.

"I know. It hurts to say goodbye," I said with a frown.

"But it's good to have a new start. We need to get ready for this little guy." Dean smiled at my belly.

"How do you know it's a boy?" I asked laughing.

"Because it has to be!" He yelled.

"It could easily be a girl!" I yelled back.

He laughed and grabbed my hand.

"How's the book coming along?" He asked me.

"Wonderfully. I have a couple ideas," I smiled at him.

For the last year, I had been worrying about my career. I no longer wanted to be a business woman. I wanted to be a mother. I wanted to be a wife. Now, I am writing a novel. It's nothing really, but it could be one day.

"Do you have work today?" I asked.

"Only for a little. Actually, Bobby is purchasing a new car lot as we speak. We're expanding Lena. My business is becoming huge," he said kissing my cheek.

"I'm so proud of you Dean." He squeezed my hand.

"I don't want to leave," I said to Dean.

"Me either Lena, but we have a house waiting for us," he sighed.

Last month, Dean and I purchased a house. It's a beautiful house. It's in a beautiful neighborhood. The house is by a school, and there's lots of children for our little one to play with. Also, the house is very close to the beach, and it's everything we'd ever hope for in a house. However, leaving this apartment was hard.

"There's just so many memories," I told him.

"But now it's time to make new ones, with Dean Jr." He said winking.

"Deanna you mean?" I asked laughing.

He sighed.

"It's a boy Lena!" He said.

"No it's not Dean! She's a girl!" I yelled.

"Alien?" Dean asked.

"No Dean, our baby is not an alien!" I yelled laughing.

We stood there in silence staring at the almost empty apartment.

"They're moving in at eleven, the new neighbors," Dean said.

I sighed.

"That gives us an hour," I told him.

"We should get going," Dean said.

He went to go load another box on to the truck.

I walked over to the fridge and opened it. I saw a pie that I baked for the new people living in this apartment. All of a sudden, I started to remember the pies I made for Dean. The look he had on his face was like a little kid opening a gift on Christmas. He devoured every pie I ever made him. He still does.

I walked over to where the television once stood. I suddenly remember those times he watched "Gossip Girl" with me. I remembered those times he watched "The Notebook" with me. There was one time that stood out the most. I looked up to him when he didn't notice. I saw a tear fall from his eye. Even the strongest men are weak.

I walked over to my room. I looked at the purple walls and remembered all the times Dean carried me into my room. I smiled at the fact that he cared enough about me to carry me into my room.

I walked to Dean's room. Suddenly more memories came flooding in. I remembered the first time we kissed at the party. I remember the first time we slept together. I remember every morning waking up to his beautiful face.

My heart hurt at the fact that this was all coming to an end. I had Dean, but all the memories would just be memories now. We wouldn't have the apartment to remind us everyday of our love. We would have each other, which is more than I could ever ask for.

I stood in Dean's room and smiled. A tear ran down the side of my face. I noticed a box on the floor; I went to go pick it Dean. All of a sudden Dean walked in.

"Let me get that!" Dean yelled.

"I can help you Dean," I told him.

"No, you can stand there. I will not have you under any stress!" Dean said rubbing my belly. "You are the most beautiful pregnant lady ever."

"Well I've got something going for me right now then," I said laughing.

He grabbed the box and my hand. We walked out of his room and towards the door. We put our keys on the counter and started to walk out. I stopped and looked back.

"Lena you ready?" Dean asked me.

"Yeah, I think I am," I told him smiling.

We left Apartment B-4 walking hand in hand. We walked toward a bright future with each other. A love that could never die. My Dean Winchester.

HI GUYS!!!!! WE STILL HAVE THE EPILOGUE LEFT, BUT I REALLY HOPED YOU LIKED THE END. IT KIND OF HURT ME TO WRITE IT ACTUALLY. ITS SAD TO THINK ITS ALMOST OVER. LIKE I SAID, I HAVE A SAMLENA STORY COMING AND IM STARTING A DEANLENA ONE AGAIN BECAUSE I JUST LOVE IT! STAY TUNED MY ANGELS! AND I WANTED TO GIVE A HUGE HUG/KISS TO tammykay715 YOU HAVE BEEN HERE FOR ME EVER SINCE I STARTED WRITING THIS AND IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR COMMENTS. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! STAY TUNED MY PRETTIES! IVE GOT MUCH MORE PLANNED!