Date Night

ELENA'S POINT OF VIEW

I woke up this morning in a surprisingly good mood. It was like waking up the first day of school. You are incredibly mad you have to get up, but you are also excited to start off a new year. That's how I felt.

It didn't help that I had my first date with Kyle tonight. That's where my emotions kicked in. I was scared because of having an office relationship, but I was excited to start whatever this relationship was.

I got ready and made breakfast. Dean had an abnormal obsession with waffles.

He walked out with his hair wet and dripping onto his shirt. It was an all black v-neck that was pretty form fitted.

He ran his fingers through his hair which made his muscles flex. Dear lord.

Wait. Stop it Elena!! He's your roommate. Ugh. It's so hard to live with a guy that looks like this. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to him. I mean come on. Just look at him.

"Lena? If you're going to stare at me, can you at least let me get my breakfast first? I'll eat it in slow motion," he said winking at me.

"Oh, sorry Dean. I was distracted," I said embarrassingly.

"Like what you see?" He asked.

"Ehhh. Not really. I've seen better," I replied smiling.

"Like who?!" he yelled.

"Like Ryan Gosling," I said jokingly.

"That guy can't compete with me! I am the eternal stud!" He said.

"Sure. I bet you are," I said while tapping him on the nose. I grabbed my bag and went towards the door for work.

"You know, I could always prove it to you," he said winking at me.

"One day I'll have take you up in that offer," I replied walking out the door.

I got to the office and unpacked my things. Kyle was in his office working. He noticed that I had gotten there and decided to come out. He leaned up against my desk.

"Good morning beautiful," he said quiet enough so no one would hear.

"Good morning," I replied.

"Excited for tonight?" he asked.

"Definitely. Hey where are we going so I know how to dress?" I asked.

"My place. I have this amazing thing planned out for us," he replied.

"Okay, sounds fun," I said smiling.

"You know, that skirt looks really good on you," he said.

I blushed, and he walked into his office.

The rest of the day was just like normal.

I got ready for my date. I kept on my skirt from this morning and changed my top and shoes. Nervousness ran through me.

Dean came in and looked at me.

"Relax Lena, you look amazing," he said comforting me.

"Thank you Dean," I said touching his arm.

"What time is he picking you up?" He asked me.

"He's not. I'm driving to his house," I replied.

"Wait, he's not picking you up?" He asked.

"That's what I just said," I replied laughing.

"Why?"

I looked at him.

Apartment B-4जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें