Hot in Here (Part 1)

Remember how my whole story started, with Lucifer showing up in my bedroom, out of nowhere? I figured Castiel had gotten rid of Lucifer for good and that's why no one had heard from him in a really long time. So imagine my surprise when I came face to face with that ugly loser again. Now keep in mind that I usually tag along with Sam and Dean everywhere, that they ever rarely leave me alone unless I am locked in the car. One particular day, the day Lucifer returned AGAIN, I was under the weather. Sam and Dean both agreed I would be better staying back and resting in an actual bed, not the back seat of the car. "We'll be back before you know it, babe," Sam said as he kissed my forehead. "We'll bring you back some soup and some hot tea," Dean added. "Get some rest, princess." No sooner had they left and I found myself in the bathroom hugging the toilet. The doctor had told us that I had a nasty case of the flu, which did not surprise me at all. My immune system is terrible! If the weather changes, my immune system starts kicking my ass. I made my way back out to the room to lay down and there he stood. "Hello again," was all Lucifer said to me. "Get away from me, you piss poor excuse for a demon," I screamed at him. It was obvious that unless he was around Sam, he wasn't much of a talker. He just laughed and started walking toward me. I backed away and toward the beds, where I knew Dean had left an extra gun in the nightstand. Lucifer shook his head and held up the gun. Dammit!! I looked around for my cell phone to call the boys, but again Lucifer held up something in his other hand. Shit! Now what, Sammi? I was sick as a dog, the asshat had both the gun AND my phone, and the boys wouldn't be back for quite some time. "What do you want from me?" I asked him. Once again, Lucifer spoke not one word, but instead just smiled and lunged toward me. As sick as I was, I tried to fight back, but it was useless. "Just kill me already!" I yelled, thinking for sure that was his reason for returning for me after all this time. Lucifer laughed and finally spoke. "If I wanted to kill you, I would have. Instead, we're going on a trip." "Where are you taking me?" I said as I tried again to break free from his grip. The demon went silent once more as he tied my hands together and threw a blindfold over my eyes. "Oh great," I said sarcastically. "It's a surprise. I just love surprises." A few minutes later, I felt a rush of heat come over me. Since I had the flu, I didn't think anything of it at first. I felt Lucifer shove me into what I could only guess was his version of a jail cell. He removed the blindfold and untied my hands and then locked me into this room that reminded me of a padded room in a mental institution. I looked out the window into his ugly eyes and asked him, "Where are we? And why am I feeling even hotter than I did before?" Instead of answering me, Lucifer just laughed and walked away. Son of a bitch! I wished at that very moment I had telepathy so I could let Sam and Dean know that Lucifer had returned and kidnapped me. With nowhere to go, I sat down in the corner of the room and cried. I was sick, I was tired, I had no way to let my boyfriend and his brother know where I was, and to top it off I didn't even KNOW where I was. At that very moment, an image flashed on one of the walls of the room. Sam and Dean were in a hotel room, our hotel room, and they were frantically searching for me. "Sammi!" Sam was screaming. "I'll check the bathroom again," Dean said. I don't know why I thought it might help to scream out their names like they would hear me, but I tried anyway. Dean came back out of the bathroom shaking his head. Sam sat down in a chair and started to tear up, and that's when Lucifer decided to make his entrance. "Hello boys," he said with a grin. "You!" Dean said, lunging at the demon, knocking him to the ground. "So nice to see you too," Lucifer smiled. "Where is she?" Dean was pissed. "You better not have hurt her," Sam added. "Your little girlfriend is perfectly fine," Lucifer replied. "Here. I will show you." Lucifer flashed an image of me sitting in that little room onto the hotel wall. At this point, the flu had caught up with me again and I was lying on the ground in a pool of my own vomit. "Oh wow," Lucifer said. "That can't be good." He laughed and Dean punched him in the face. "She's very sick right now!" Sam screamed at him. "Well then, I guess you need to go and save her don't you?" Lucifer said with a smile. Dean punched him again and said, "I could kill you right now, but you still haven't told us where she is." Lucifer looked right at Dean and said, "You of all people should recognize the environment. You were there once or twice. Maybe not in this particular spot, but still." "You took her to Hell?!" Sam looked like he was ready to join in on the beating too. He looked back at the image of me on the wall and said, "We need to get to her NOW!" I looked up at the image I was seeing of the three of them and mouthed the words "so hot" before passing out from the heat....