Fighting With Demons (Literally)

A good few months had gone by since I had to watch Sam almost die. Many months had passed since my very own near death experience. Life as I knew it had calmed down, for the most part, and me and the boys were actually spending a lot more time together. I had gotten pretty far in my "classes" about hunting and all that came with it, so I felt like if one of us had another near death experience, I could handle it just a little bit better...oh how wrong I was! After weeks of having no cases, the boys were leaving me again for another crazy crime scene. At this point I was feeling like staying indoors was probably the best thing for me, completely forgetting about my encounter with the demon who tried to kill me. I had just sat down with a bottle of water and a salad when I heard a strange noise coming from the bathroom area. I grabbed the angel blade Cas had given me after Sam's ordeal and slowly made my way toward the sound. I barely made it to the doorway when something jumped out at me and pinned me to the ground. I tried to swing the angel blade in the direction of this body that was holding me down, but it was no use. I felt a hard slap to my wrist and the angel blade went flying halfway across the room. I looked at my attacker, but all I could see were a pair of cold, black eyes staring into my soul. "Get off me, demon!" I screamed at him, but that only made him struggle harder to keep me pinned to the ground. "Tell me where the Winchesters are," he demanded. "Even if I DID know, why would I tell you?" "Because if you don't," he continued, "I will hurt you just as bad as my brother did the last time." I felt like sarcastically thanking him for reminding me of that awful day, but I knew that wouldn't make matters any better. Since I truly had no idea where Sam and Dean were, the only response I could give him was, "I don't know, and that's the truth." The demon had one hell of a scary laugh, I remember that much. He continued to pin me down, this time only using one hand, while he used his other hand to reach for something in his coat. I struggled to break free, using all the strength I had, but it did me no good. This guy had a death grip on me! I tried to kick my feet, hoping to connect with the family jewels, but that didn't work either. I tilted my head back to see where the angel blade actually fell, but it was too far away for me to even try. Before I knew it, I felt something cold dig into my abdomen. "Not again!!" I cried, part painfully, part in disbelief. I understood from Sam that he and Dean were a constant target of demons and other monsters just because they were Winchesters, not for any other reason, so why were they so adamant on finding the boys that they had to torture me? Didn't they understand that the more they hurt me, the more pissed off Sam and Dean became, which meant they were more likely to hunt down the demons and kill them? "They'll kill you, you stupid dick!" The demon just laughed and plunged the dagger into my thigh this time. I screamed out in pain, praying that the boys were right outside and would come barging in to save me. "That sound excites me," the demon said as he stabbed me again, this time in my left shoulder blade. Still struggling to loosen my legs, I managed to get a slight kick in, but it didn't do much good. "Nice try, princess," he smiled, as he again stabbed me, this time in the chest. I used to hate having boobs, but on this day, I was thanking the heavens above that I had them (they honestly saved my life). Not knowing what else to do, and not able to break free at all, I screamed "Help me, Castiel!" The demon laughed in my face! "He didn't come to help you the last time, so what makes you think he'll show up this time?" As if on cue, we were both blinded by a bright light, and I felt a huge weight lifted off of me as I watched the demon go flying across the room. Too weak to move, I just laid there and watched as Cas and the demon battled back and forth. About halfway through their fighting, the door flew open and there stood Sam and Dean. "What in the world is going on?" Dean asked Cas, who pointed in my direction as he continued to battle the demon. "Sammi!!" I heard Sam's voice cry out for me, followed by a rush of footsteps and his strong arms lifting me to his chest. I watched as Castiel drew his angel blade, ready to send the demon straight back to where he came from, but Dean stopped him. "I just have one question for you, ass clown. If my brother and I are the ones you low-lifes want, why do you keep torturing Sammi? That's low even for you scumbags." The demon smiled and said, "We had to get your attention somehow. You two are not so easy to track down." "So you torture an innocent woman? Douchebag. When you get back to hell, let all your buddies know that from now on, we'll contact you." With that, Dean grabbed the angel blade from Cas and jabbed it right into that demon's abdomen. As the blackness left it's vessel and headed out into the night, I started to feel like I was going to pass out from the pain (and the loss of blood). Sam looked me in the eyes and said, "Stay with me, Sammi. Don't close your eyes." "The pain," I said weakly. "I need to sleep." I could feel my eyelids starting to get heavy, but Sam was determined to keep me awake, so he pulled me tighter to him and pressed his lips to mine. I felt a surge of energy rush through me, like I was being zapped back to life. It lasted a few moments, but after Sam backed away, I looked up at him, smiled and said, "It still hurts." He had tears in his eyes, but he laughed a little, and then Cas and Dean walked over to see how I was doing. Castiel put his hand to my abdomen wound, and suddenly the room was filled with bright light again. I looked up at Sam, who mouthed the words "it's alright" and then tightened his hold on me. After a minute or two, the bright light disappeared and so did my pain. I looked down at my body and it was like I hadn't even been stabbed! I thanked Cas as he and Dean walked out to the parking lot to talk, and then Sam pulled me in for a hug. "I think it would be best if you came along with us from now on. You can bring a book and hang out in the car while we do our thing. At least this way, we can keep a closer eye on you." I smiled and said, "I think that would be a great idea."