Lucifer's Return

It started in my bedroom one night. I know where your mind is going right now, and no, this has nothing to do with sex. I was peacefully snoozing when I was awakened by an eerie feeling. At first I thought it was just my mind playing tricks on me, that I was not seeing what I thought I was seeing because I was still half asleep. I rubbed my eyes, focused a little harder, and realized this was no mind trick: Lucifer was standing next to my bed! I jumped up faster than I had ever moved in my entire life and tried to run away, but he grabbed me and threw me back onto the bed. In his eyes I saw pure evil as he laughed and pushed all his weight on top of me so I could not move even an inch. At this point I wasn't sure whether his intent was to rape me or kill me; maybe his intent wasn't to do either, but instead to call out Sam and Dean to come and save one of their precious fan girls. Whatever his intention, I was helpless to do anything at this point. My body went numb. The only part of me I could move was my head, so I just closed my eyes, turned my head away from this evil presence, and prayed hard that someone, ANYONE, would come to my aid. I could slightly feel Lucifer's grip tightening on me, as if he didn't think he was pinning me down good enough to keep me from breaking free. I'm pretty much numb, jackass! The only part of me that can move has been moved so I don't have to look at your stupid evil face. I don't even care to scream right now because I doubt even my neighbors will hear me, and if they did, they'd probably think I was screaming my head off during sex or something non life threatening. But I'm getting off point here. Lucifer starts saying something, but I can't make it out. I'm trying to tune him out completely, thinking happy thoughts, and wishing I could telepathically let Sam and Dean know that this monster has somehow returned. Why me, Lucifer? What is so special about this fan girl? Don't you know there are a million more like me out there? What drew you to me specifically? I decide to open my eyes, only to feel his evil gaze burning through my skull. I look into his eyes and almost immediately regret it. He leans toward my face as if he wants to kiss me, and I quickly turn away once again and close my eyes. As I start to drown out any sounds in the room, I hear my bedroom door fly open. My body slowly starts to get feeling again, so I cautiously turn my head and open my eyes.....