Funfair

Elena and Stefan haven’t talk to each other for few days. They both were dying to meet or phone each other but they both were to afraid. They thought ‘What if he/she doesn’t feel the same way as I do?’ They both didn’t want to ruin their relationship, but also wanted to take it to the next level.

This weekend Mystic Falls opened a new funfair. Elena decided to come and have some fun. It was about 6 pm. When she was on the spot, first person she saw was Stefan. He was standing back to her.

Elena: “I haven’t expected you here.” She smiled.

He turned around and smiled. He was happy that he met her here. “How are you feeling?” he asked with caring.

Elena: “Great.” She smiled. “Because of you.” She said flirty and they both laughed.

Stefan: “Do you want to play?” he pointed on one game, where you had to fall out all cans at one time to win.

Elena: “Only if you’re not afraid to lose.” She smiled flirty. He laughed and they came to the game.

They were walking around, playing some for 2 hours. Stefan let Elena win almost all the times. He won for her a teddy bear saying ‘You are V.I.P. for me’.

Stefan: “What do you think about this?” he pointed a rollercoaster, where everybody was screaming.

Elena: “Sure.” She smiled. She reminded last years funfair. They haven’t got much time for fun, cause Caroline turned into a vampire and Katherine came back. The one good memory she gots from this day it’s that Stefan won a koala bear for her and that he kissed her on the Ferris wheel.

They were hanging out for the next 2 hours.

Elena: “It’s late. I should came back home. Jeremy’s leaving again tomorrow, I have to say goodbye.” She didn’t really want to leave, she had so much fun with Stefan.

Stefan: “Give me 10 minutes.” He stopped her. “Ferris wheel for the end of a day?” he asked her.

Elena laughed to herself, Stefan didn’t know why and looked at her questioningly. “Oh course Mr. Salvatore.” She smiled and took his arm. When they were sitting in the truck, Stefan got another flash in his head. This time he was kissing Elena on the Ferris wheel. He recovered fast and the wheel moved. They were admiring the world from the high. “This is so beautiful.” She said and held his hand. He was a little surprised, but didn’t take it away of her. Now he knew. She loves him. And he loves her. He is so in love with her. He bented to her. She looked at him and closed her eyes. He kissed her. He kissed her softly, gently. Their hearts pounded a mile a minute and there were like million butterflies in their stomachs. They were the happiest persons in the world right now. Stefan asked himself why he waited to do this for so long.

They stopped kissing when the wheel stopped moving. Stefan helped Elena got outta the truck by giving her his hand. They were standing in stillness, just looking into each other eyes. She was about to kiss him again, when her phone rang. It was Jeremy. She answered the call.

Elena: “Something happened?”

Jeremy: “I’m leaving now. I’m just calling to say goodbye.”

Elena: “No, no, no. Wait. I will be there in a few minutes.” She said quickly and ended a call. “I’m sorry I have to go.” she said to Stefan.

Stefan: “I understand.” he said sadly.

Elena ran away. Of course she wanted to stay here with Stefan, but she couldn’t let Jeremy leave. Who knows what’s gonna happen on the island? What if she gonna see him alive for the last time? She had to see her brother.

She promised herself to meet Stefan tomorrow. Right now she was the happiest girl in the world, she hoped that Stefan feels the same about her. She hoped that he loves her as much as she loves him. ‘Tomorrow I will say how much I love him.’ she said to herself. ‘We will be together again soon.’ She smiled to herself and touched her mouth. She still felt his kiss.