Mr 'always to the services'

Next day. Stefan walked out to take a ride with his motorcycle. He saw Klaus on the porch.

Klaus: "Hello, mate."

Stefan: "Ah... And you are Klaus, I guess?" he pointed him.

Klaus: "Sorry about my sister. When she's desperate she does a random things."

Stefan: "I see... Doesn't matter. I learned to live with that." he started to do something on his motorcycle. "You suppose to look for a cure, don't you?"

Klaus: "I took a little break. How about you and Elena?"

Stefan: "What do you mean?" he was surprised. Why Klaus cares about it?

Klaus: "Well, I always suppotred you two. And I also think that even after everything you've been through you can still be together." he smiled. "When Elena takes a cure, sire bond will be broken and nothing will stand against your happiness."

Stefan: "Stop fanboying. You're acting like Caroline."

Klaus: "Caroline?" he seemed confused. "Did you see her? She's avoiding me..." he became upset.

Stefan: "Yeah. Some days ago..." he was a little suprised. Why Klaus cares about some blonde vampire? "Why do you care about her so much?"

Klaus: "I got my own reasons." he smiled. "Can you do me a favour my friend?" Stefan rose his eyebrows. "Talk to her. Tell her that I need to see her."

Stefan: "And I'm gonna do it because..."

Klaus: "You always help people. Thanks, anyway." he tapped on Stefan's shoulder and went away.

Stefan: "You're welcome?"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Next two hours. Stefan parked his motorcycle next to Caroline's house. When he walked to the porch someone opened a door.

Stefan: "Caroline!" he said cheerfuly. "Hi!"

Caroline: "Hey!" she looked a little confused. "What are you doing here?"

Stefan: "I just wanted to talk. We don't see each other often so I came to you."

Caroline: "Something happened?"

Stefan: "No, I just want to spend some time with friend." he smiled and walked into her house.

An hour later, after some talk about nothing Stefan finally asked.

Stefan: "Are you avoiding Klaus?"

Caroline: "Why are you asking?"

Stefan: "He worries about you. He wants to talk to you."

Caroline: "No way! I don't want to see him ever again!"

Stefan: "Why? What did he do?"

Caroline: "He compelled Tyler to leave town, forever. And I couldn't go with him, Stefan. I may never see him again, do you understand?!" she started crying. "Do you know how to have someone you love to never see this person again?!" she cryied even more.

Stefan: "I-I don't." he said quietly. "Hey. Come here." he hugged Caroline. She cryied on his shoulder.

When Caroline calmed down a little bit Stefan walked out. He sent a msg for Klaus "Sorry Klausy. She doesn't really want to see you."

----------------------------------------------------------------

About 9 pm. Stefan came back to his house. On porch he saw Elena sitting on the stone next to the building. 

Elena and Stefan: "Hi!" they said in the same time and started laughing.

Elena: "Where were you the whole day? I was there few times for a day but you weren't home."

Stefan: "I was helping friends. Do you need to talk?"

Elena: "Yes, actually. I was bored today. Jeremy called Bonnie to help them and Caroline didn't answer her phone. I felt a little bit lonely."

Stefan: "But now I am here, so would you like to come in?" he pointed a doors.

Elena: "I'd love to." she smiled. And something weird happened again. Like a flash, a light, pretty similar as he got on the dinner with Elena. This time he was kissing Elena. So passionately. He shaked his head. It wasn't real. She was looking at him a little worried. "Is everything okey?" she asked.

Stefan: "Yeah, yeah. I got it." he was thrilled of what he saw on his head. 

2 hours ago. They were sitting on the couch, watching the movie. Elena chose The Vow.

Stefan was a little bored. He asked Elena "Some blood?"

Elena: "Yes, please."

He stood up and went to the basement. When he came back with two bags of blood he saw that Elena fell asleep on the couch. She looked so sweet while sleeping. He didn't want to wake her up. He took her in his arms, put her on his bed and covered by duvet. He was about to walk out the room, but suddenly stopped at the place. He was looking at Elena, boosters an angel. He smiled to himself and walked out.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Next day. Elena woke up on Stefan's bed. She didn't know where she is and what is she doing on her ex's bed. 

Stefan walked in "Good morning." he greeted. "I made a breakfest for you." he put a tray with pancakes.

Elena: "Thank you." she rubbed her eyes. "Did... Did we...?" she reddened. She totally didn't remember why is she here, so she thought that she slept with him.

Stefan understood what she means. "No, no, no." he denied and became a little nervous. "When I came back you fell asleep so I brought you here. I slept in another room."

Elena: "Oh my God, I'm so sorry." she reddened even more. "You should wake me up."

Stefan: "Trust me, I tried." he lied.

Elena: "Sorry." she smiled awkwardly.

Stefan: "It's okey." he turned around and went at the door. "I'm gonna go to the basement, so you know where you can find me if you'll need something." Elena nodded and started eating pancakes. When she done them she found a piece of paper and a pen on Stefan's table and wrote "Thank you." She left a paper on the bed. She didn't want to disturb Stefan, she already did by falling asleep on his couch. She walked out the Salvatore's house.