Schooldance

Few days after Katherine and Elena catfight, there was a school dance. Elena dressed in long blue dress of silk and slippers on her foots, wavy hair fell on her shoulders, typical outfit for 30's. She entered a gym door where the party was to be held and started looking for Bonnie and Caroline. She found them next to the sideboard. They dressed pretty same as Elena, but Caroline got pink dress and Bonnie green.

Elena: "Hi girls!" she greeted.

Caroline and Bonnie: "Hey!"

Elena (to Caroline): "You did really good job in this." she smiled.

Caroline: "Actually it was Bonnie's idea. She created the place."

Elena (to Bonnie): "Oh my God, you're good in this! Why didn't you tell me?"

Bonnie: "It's nothing to brag of." she blushed. It was rare to hear something good about creating interiors from Elena. Bon felt a little proud.

Caroline (to Elena): "Whos' your partner?"

Elena: "Damon will be here in few minutes, I guess." she replied. "What about you two?"

Caroline: "We're here together." she wrapped her arm around Bonnie's neck. "As lesbians." Girls laughed.

Bonnie: "Talking about couples, what is Katherine doing here?" Caroline and Elena followed Bonnie's look. Katherine came to the gym. With Stefan. Elena became nervous and little angry.

Elena: "What the hell is she doing here?!"

Caroline: "When did she come back? And why is she here with Stefan?" she looked at Elena. "Did I miss something?"

Elena: "I don't know" she lied. She knew exactly what's going on.

Suddenly Damon appeared. "Hi ladies!" he greeted, but girls ignored him. "What's going on?" he asked Elena. 

Bonnie: "Pierce is here."

Elena: "I need to go. I don't want anyone to see a double vision of me." she went toward the exit. Damon followed her.

When they were outside Damon asked "What's wrong?" 

Elena: "Do you even have to ask?!" she was so angry with him. "This bitch is here with Stefan! Why did she come here?!"

Damon: "Forget about her, okey? You're here with me. We came here to have fun not fight with older Petrova. You don't have to worry about her."

Elena: "Do you hear yourself?! Two Elena's at the same place?! Are you serious?!"

Damon: "Stop being childish. Who cares about it?"

Elena: "Umm... Me?!" she was frustrated. Damon totally didn't understand her.

Damon: "I just came back from the long trip. When Stefan caught us having sex, you slipped away. Now he's here with Katherine, you also slipped away. Are you avoiding him? Or it's something else?"

Elena rolled her eyes. "I don't want her here! How can I have fun tonight seeing her dancing next to me?!"

Damon: "You're exaggerating."

Elena: "No, I am not!"

Damon: "Okey. If you want to stay outside for a whole night, do it. But I'm out. Bye." he got into his car and drove away.

----------------------------------------------------

Caroline was searching the hall. Suddenly she saw Stefan dancing with Katherine. She approached them. 

Caroline: "Hey Stefan. Have you seen Elena?"

Stefan: "No. I thought she's with you."

Katherine interfered in their conversation "Hey Caroline" she smiled.