Kol

Monday. Elena was walking around the school. She saw Stefan standing on the corridor, next to his locker. She didn't know that he walks to school again.

Elena came to him "Stefan..." she said quietly.

Stefan looked at her for a second, turned his head and opened locker. "Hi." he said drily.

Elena: "We need to talk."

Stefan: "About?" He still didn't look at her. Elena felt so bad with this.

Elena: "Matt's party."

Stefan: "I get it. You were drunk." he told trying not to show any emotions. He took some books from locker and closed it.

Elena: "You think so..." she whispered.

Stefan finally turned and looked at her. "Yeah. You are with Damon, also sired to him, there is no other way."

Elena: "He broke up with me some days ago." she said and looked down.

This words surprised him, but he was trying to find arguments to be sure she doesn't feel anything for him. "So you were lonely, desperate. You needed someone to make you feel better."

They looked into each others eyes for a moment. Elena's eyes got wet, she looked down not to show that she's about to cry. She knew that it's not true. She doesn't use people to make her feel better. She felt guilty, but more sure that Caroline was right, and it was killing her inside. She turned around and ran to the toilet without saying a word. He followed her. She locked up in the cabicle and started crying. Stefan heard it, but he didn't come in. He felt so guilty that he made her cry. She felt that he's standing in front of a door, but she didn't care about it. She felt awful, she needed all emotions to get out of her.

-------------------------------------------------------

7pm. Elena was watching TV. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. She stood up of the couch and came to the door.

"Who's there?" she asked, but nobody replied. She thought that maybe it's Stefan, but it wasn't him. When she opened a door she saw Kol Mikaelson. "What do you want, Kol?" she asked drily.

Kol: "Nice to meet you too, darling." he smiled and walked into her home. He held a bat in his right hand, Elena frightened. "I forgot that I haven't thank you for killing my brother, Finn."

Elena: "So you're here to kill me?" she was scared but tried not to let it show.

Kol: "If you will be polite, it won't hurt that much." he said trying to be sweet and hit Elena's right leg by bat. He laughed while looking at girl lying on the floor. She crawled to the stairs and avoided next blow. When she was upstairs she slowly stood up and ran to Jeremy's room. She slammed the door, held them back by wardrobe, took a knife of the desk and waited for an Original.

Kol laughed "You think that it's gonna keep me away from you?" he kicked the door and opened it. Elena was surprised that the wardrobe wasn't any problem to him. She held her knife stronger. "You think that this can do something to me?" he pointed a knife and laughed again.

Elena: "Stay away from me!" she was really scared.

Kol: "I love it when they're screaming." he smiled. "If you haven't killed Finn, you wouldn't be afraid now." Elena's heart beated a mile a minute. She wasn't ready to die, right now she realized how much she wants to live. She threw a knife in his direction, but he caught it and hit her backs by his bat, that she fell on the floor. "Goodbye, darling." he said sweetly and rushed his hand on her hair. She closed her eyes, waiting for death.

But she heard that somebody's here with them. She opened her eyes. It was Stefan. He threw Kol to the wall and put a dagger in his heart with a vampire speed. Kol was too shocked to do something.

Her seviour ran to her and hugged her. "Are you okey?" Elena nodded. "You're bleeding." He grabbed her in his arms and took to the bathroom to wash her bleeding body. She was crying, all bad emotions got outta her. Stefan tried to calm her down "Shh..." he was whispering all over again. She lay her head down on his shoulder.

20 minutes later all scars gone and he lay her down on her bed. "Thank you." she said. "How did you know that I'm in danger?"

Stefan sat next to her. "I don't know. I just felt that something bad is happening to you and I came here as fast as I could." Elena started crying again. Stefan wrapped her arm around her waist. She was so thankful for him and lay her head on his chest. She felt save with Stefan. He kissed her ahead and wiped a tear which fell out her eye by his finger. Their eyes met and they started at each other for a minute. She was 100% sure, she loves him. She nestled harder to his chest and he hugged her stronger.

They were like this till Elena fell asleep. As she did, Stefan covered her and kissed her lips so softly, then he took Kol's body and walked out the house, turned on engine of his porche and drove away. That noise woke Elena up. She still felt Stefan's lips on hers. She smiled to herself and came back to sleep.

erased memories; stelena storyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara