Dinner

Knock, knock, knock. Bonnie heard knocking to her door and stood up of a couch. She opened a door. She saw Elena standing opposite of her. Her friend seemed upset.

Bonnie: "Hey!" Elena didn't answer, she was too sad. "What happened?" she asked with care.

Elena: "Damon left town. He, Jeremy and Klaus are looking for a cure in island."

Bonnie: "That's good news!" she tried to comfort her BFF. "We were looking for you yesturday. Stefan found you, right?"

Elena: "Yes." she sniffled. "He doesn't love me anymore." she said desperate. Bonnie seeing her crying hugged her. "I still love him. But he doesn't love me." she hugged Bonnie harder, as a witch couldn't hardly breathe.

Bonnie: "Shh..." she tried to calm her down. She stroked Elena's hair. It's gonna be fine. You can't blame him, jis memories are gone."

Elena: "Because of me, Bonnie. I hurted him, that's why. He said that memories are too important, and now... I ruined him." she started crying even harder. "This is my fault!"

Bonnie freed from the clutches of her friend. "Hey, look at me." she put her hands on Elena's face. "The only one who you can blame is Rebekah, not you." she solaced her.

Elena: "I can't fix him... I tried to but..."

Bonnie: "I'm sure everything's gonna be okey."

Elena hugged her witchy friend. "Thanks, Bon. I just needed someone..."

Bonnie: "I'm always here for you."

--------------------------------------------------------

Evening. Elena fell asleep on her bed. A slumber stopped a phone ring. She answered a call. It was Bonnie.

Bonnie: “How are you feeling?” she asked with care in her voice.

Elena: “Better, thanks.”

Bonnie: “Caroline and I go to the Mystic Grill tonight. Do you want to come with us?”

Elena: “No, thanks. I want to stay alone at home tonight. I need some time.”

Bonnie: “Okey. Love you.”

Elena: “I love you too.”

The call ended and she put phone on the desk. Suddenly she felt something. Like it was someone else at home. But who? Jeremy’s looking for a cure, who else would it be? She searched other rooms and got a knife from Jeremy’s room. Just in case. She went downstairs. Nobody was in sitting-room. But the door for a kitchen were closed. She was scared. She slowly walked over to the door. She grabbed the door handle and opened it.

Elena: “Stefan!” she screamed. He hacked an onion. When Elena came on he looked at her. “What the hell are you doing here?! You scared me!” she said frightened.

Stefan: “Sorry, that wasn’t my plan.” He said calmly.

Elena: “Are you cooking?”

Stefan: “Yeah. I want to apologize for everything. I was acting like a dick recently. I also want to thank you for helping me no matter what. No matter about our past and this whole thing with my brother. You’re so good for me.” He said warmly.

Elena: “You’re welcome.You don’t have to cook for me.”

Stefan: “But I want to. I never cooked for anyone, ever, to be honest.”

Elena: “You cooked for me…”

Stefan: “Oh… I did?” he was surprised.

Elena: “Yeah.”